College Chronicles: Springtime Funtime (Female Reader)

"Rise and shine, little chipmunk." You said as you lifted Ga-yeong out from her crib. Ga-yeong started babbling happily at you making you smile. "Today's a special day for you." You walked into the kitchen holding Ga-yeong then gasped at the sight of the kitchen being a mess. Gi-hun, Sang-woo, and Ali all looked at you with guilty looks.

"What happened?" You asked.

"We tried to bake a cake for Ga-yeong but the cake turned into a bomb." Gi-hun said. You chuckled as a flashback to when you and Gi-hun first baked a cake and how it resulted in the same thing. Gi-hun walked up to Ga-yeong and smiled.

"Hey birthday girl." Gi-hun said. "Are you happy to turn 1?" Ga-yeong pressed her hands on Gi-hun's face then sucked the cake batter off her fingers.

"Okay, I got the mop and wash clothes." Sae-byeok said walking in with a mop and bucket, and a wash cloth.

"Morning my tough cookie." You said. Sae-byeok set the cleaning supplies down and walked up to you.

"Morning mamas." Sae-byeok said as she pecked your cheek. "Hey birthday girl." Sae-byeok cooed out tickling Ga-yeong's chin.

"What are we doing for her birthday?" Sang-woo asked as he mopped the floor.

"Well I checked the weather and it looks like it's the perfect weather for the beach." Ali said.

"Okay, we can invite Mi-nyeo and Maggie." Gi-hun said as he wiped the walls.

"Yeah and we can invite our parents since they haven't got a chance to meet Ga-yeong yet." You said. "I've told my mom what happened and she was shocked at first but it was mostly a good shock because she loves babies."

"Well let's hope none of our parents fight over Ga-yeong because they'll be wanting to know what's best for her." Sang-woo said. "And I know my mother can be a bit of a smother mother."

"I remember when she freaked out over you getting a paper cut." Gi-hun laughed out.

"Not funny, she didn't let me pick up a single book after that for months." Sang-woo said. You giggled as Ga-yeong just babbled and giggled.

"Well you three go clean up." You said. "I'm about to go bathe Ga-yeong then call Mi-nyeo and Maggie."

"Leave that to me." Sae-byeok said as she took out her phone. Sae-byeok dialed Mi-nyeo.

"Hey Mi-nyeo? Are you and Maggie free today?" Sae-byeok asked. "Well today's Ga-yeong birthday and we're planning on having a little bea-" Sae-byeok was cut off by the someone knocking on the door. Sae-byeok to see Mi-nyeo and Maggie both wearing matching flower outfits and holding two towels, an umbrella, and a beach ball.

"Damn, that was fast." Sae-byeok said.

"Well this one here likes to sun tan." Maggie said referring to Mi-nyeo. "I'm not that much of a beach fan because I hate sand getting in my ass and I don't wanna become darker than I already am." Sae-byeok chuckled.

"Don't be a sour lemon." Mi-nyeo said. "I'll let you rub sun tanning lotion on my back."

"You miss drive a hard bargain." Maggie said as she smirked.

"Well, Y/N's bathing Ga-yeong and the guys are cleaning the kitchen after that exploding cake incident so we got some time to just talk or some." Sae-byeok said as she stood aside letting Mi-nyeo and Maggie in. Sae ran up and rubbed up against Mi-nyeo's legs.

"Hey Sae." Mi-nyeo said as she knelt down to pet Sae. Sae chirped as she purred. "Have you been a good kitty?"

Sae-byeok chuckled as she picked Sae up and set her on the couch. You walked in holding Ga-yeong.