College Chronicles: Killer Manor-1(Female Reader)

(Not a Halloween special, just going with the timeline.)

You all were at the food court just talking, you know, social people stuff.

"Well, it's October and Halloween is right around the corner." Ali said. 

"Man, time does fly does it?" You said while resting your head on Sae-byeok's shoulder.

"I know but what do you guys wanna do for Halloween?" Gi-hun asked. "The frat bros are having a Halloween party this weekend."

"Nah, because remember what happened last time we was at a party for guys' night out?" Sang-woo asked. Gi-hun laughed.

"You were so drunk." Gi-hun laughed.

"Yes and I woke up with a nasty hangover." Sang-woo grumbled out.

"Actually guys, there's a way crazier place we can go to for Halloween." Maggie said as she pulled out a flyer. "It's called Killer Manor and it's this haunted house that everyone in class was talking about."

"Me and Maggie were thinking about going but you guys are more that welcome to tag along." Mi-nyeo said.

"Um, I don't know if we can bring Ga-yeong with us." Sang-woo said.

"No, Ga-yeong is going trick-or-treating with my mom and brother." Sae-byeok said.

"Yes and I got her the cutest little ducky costume ever." Ali squealed. You giggled. You've always enjoyed Ali getting gitty about Ga-yeong looking cute.

"What are you guys' costumes?" Mi-nyeo asked. "Me and Maggie are going as Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn."

"Deku from My Hero Academia." Ali said proudly.

"I'll probably go as a werewolf or some." Sang-woo said.

"Y'all already know who I'm going as." Gi-hun said.

"Chucky." You all said in unison.

"Babe, why don't you pick a different costume this time?" Sae-byeok asked. Gi-hun shrugged his shoulders.

"Well I thought about doing a cop costume." You said.

"If you're gonna be the cop, you'll need someone to be the robber." Sae-byeok said.

"Would you be the robber then since you like being a bad girl?" You asked in a flirty tone. Sae-byeok blushed then nudged you making you laugh.

"Shut up." Sae-byeok said looking away blushing.

"What time is your mom coming to get Ga-yeong?" Maggie asked.

"At like 5 p.m. I think." Sae-byeok said.

"Good then we'll come get you at 6." Maggie said as she held Mi-nyeo's hand.

"Ohhh this is gonna be fun." Gi-hun said.

When you guys got to the apartment, you all were already dressed in your costumes. Ali picked up Ga-yeong off the couch and nuzzled her face.

"Ohh, you're just the cutest little ducky ever." Ali said in a baby voice while Ga-yeong giggled.

"Papa." Ga-yeong said grabbing Ali's nose. Ali chuckled when he heard a knock on the door. He answered it to see Mrs. Kang dressed up as a witch and Cheol dressed up as the Black Panther.

"Hey, Happy Halloween." Ali said.

"Happy Halloween Ali and who's this cute little duckling right here?" Mrs. Kang said tickling Ga-yeong's belly. Mrs. Kang took Ga-yeong out of Ali's hands.