High School Imagine: Good Vibes are Back(Female Reader)

Ever since that incident with Deok-su, you and the gang was known as "The ones not to be fucked with". People didn't dare to mess with y'all since y'all had each other's backs. You was at your locker when you felt someone tap your shoulder. You turned around to see Mi-nyeo who was bowing down on her knees at your feet.

"Mi-nyeo, what are y-" You were cut off by her sobbing loudly.

"Please! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! This is all my fault!" Mi-nyeo cried out. You were confused.

"Why are you apologizing? I said I'm not mad about you attacking me a while back." You said.

"I should've stopped him from when he approached the school!" Mi-nyeo said. "I saw him coming up to the school a-and then I saw you getting carried away by the paramedics! I'm sorry I should've stopped him-" You cut her off.

"Look, don't fault yourself for some you had no control over." You said as you knelt down to help her up. "Get up." Mi-nyeo slowly got up as she wiped her eyes.

"Y-you're not going to send your boyfriends and girlfriend on me?" Mi-nyeo said.

"What the? No! I'm not like that." You said. "Just because we whooped your ex and his goons' asses doesn't mean we're gonna start beating people left and right. We only did it because he was after us after he was arrested for raping me." Mi-nyeo stood there dumbfounded.

"H-he what?" Mi-nyeo said.

"I thought you already knew." You said.

"I thought he was arrested for assault." Mi-nyeo said.

"Well, that was after he raped me then he made bail and got arrested again for assault and for attempted murder." You explained as you showed your bandaged up leg from when Deok-su stabbed you. Mi-nyeo gasped.

"Okay, now I wish I was there to kill him." Mi-nyeo said. "In face, when you encouraged me to dump him...a lot of anger was inside me towards Deok-su about everything; the hitting, the insults, the fact that he couldn't satisfy me in b-" You cut her off not wanting to her about her bedroom life.

"Alright! Ahh! I hear you." You groaned out.

"But, I gotta say if it wasn't for you...I would've been possibly dead if me and him were to end up married." Mi-nyeo said as she lightly hugged you.

"Glad to help out I guess." You said. Mi-nyeo walked off. Ali saw Mi-nyeo walking by then went up to you.

"What was that all about?" Ali asked. You shrugged your shoulders.

"She said she felt guilty about not stopping Deok-su the day he ambushed us and she then thanked me for, I guess realizing that Deok-su is a piece of shit." You said. Ali chuckled.

"I guess she just had a guilty conscious and felt scared that we were gonna target her since we're now the most intimidating people here." Ali said. You chuckled.

"C'mon. We're supposed to go to Sae-byeok's house for a movie night." Ali said as you and him walked down the hall and out the school building only to see Sang-woo leaning against a nice car.

"Since when you drive?" You asked.

"Since Sophomore year." Sang-woo said. "I just rarely drive."

"C'mon guys! I wanna watch 'Bride of Chucky'!" Gi-hun yelled out from the back seat. You and Ali laughed as you both got into the back seat.

"Hey babe." Sae-byeok said as she turned around in the front seat.

"Hey my tough cookie." You said.

"I thought I was your tough cookie." Ali said as he pouted.