College Chronicles: Guys' Night Out(Female Reader)

Sang-woo was at his desk working on his homework when Gi-hun busted in startling Sang-woo in the process.

"Babe! What the h-"

"Ditch the homework Sang-woo! Me, you, Ali, and the frat boys are having a guys' night out!" Gi-hun yelled excitedly. Sang-woo took his glasses off and rubbed his eyes.

"Gi-hun, babe, no." Sang-woo said. Gi-hun's happy face turned into a disappointed one.

"What? Why?" Gi-hun asked.

"Do you not remember what happened junior year in high school?" Sang-woo asked.

"Hey! I did not start that fire!" Gi-hun said.

"Gi-hun you were holding a lighter." Sang-woo said.

"I-I I was holding for someone." Gi-hun lied. Sang-woo cocked an eyebrow at him. "C'mon babe, the ladies and baby out doing chick things so it's just me, you and our gentle giant Ali."

"No because something always go wrong when you're the one calling the shots." Sang-woo said. Gi-hun placed a hand on his chest.

"I'm offended. You think I haven't learned from the high school years?" Gi-hun said.

"No." Sang-woo bluntly said. Gi-hun sighed.

"Alright, I may have not learned my lesson but c'mon baby it'll be fun. Plleeeaaassseeee." Gi-hun dragged out.

"You know that's not gonna work on me." Sang-woo said.

"Alright, time to call for back up." Gi-hun said. "Hey baby bear!" Ali walked in. Gi-hun whispered in his ear then Ali did his puppy eyes.

"Please hyung?" Ali said. "You can be our responsible driver." Sang-woo grumbled.

"Fine, I'll tag along." Sang-woo said as Ali picked him up and twirled him around.

"Yaayyyyy!" Ali said.

"VICTORY SCREECH!" Gi-hun yelled out.

"I'm already regretting this." Sang-woo thought to himself.

The three boys made their way to the BBH Frat house where it was packed. There was even some people on the roof getting drunk. Sang-woo shook his head as they all walked in.

"AMIGOS!" José yelled out as he walked over to them. "You came!"

"Yeah, we had to drag this one out because he's not that much of a party person." Gi-hun said referring to Sang-woo.

"What? C'mon gramps! Join in on the fun." José said tapping Sang-woo's shoulder.

"I'm just gonna sit down." Sang-woo said as he made his way to the couch. He just sat there and watch the madness unfold with guys dancing or drinking and chicks dancing on top of tables topless.

"This is just what I imagined would happened." Sang-woo said as he got up. "I'm about to go wait outside." Before Sang-woo could leave Haru approached him.

"Whoa! Sang-woo you're here?" Haru said.

"I was dragged here by my two boyfriends." Sang-woo said. "I'm just going outside."

"Why? Stay here and have a drink." Haru said as he lead Sang-woo to the kitchen area and got a big bottle of vodka.

"I am not drinking this!" Sang-woo said. Haru poured a cup and handed it to Sang-woo.

"Don't knock it until you try it." Haru said. Sang-woo sighed as he examined the drink.

"What the hell, it's just one drink." Sang-woo thought to himself as he took a sip.