When he's in a playful mood-Ali Adul

Ali has spent his hours trying to plan his revenge on you after that stunt you pulled a few days ago. Once it hit him he cracked a devious smile then waited for you to get home.

"Ali! I'm home!" You called out. No response. You dropped your bag to the floor and searched for Ali when you felt a pair of hands wrapped around you making you gasp in fear.

"Welcome home my love." Ali said in a deep voice. You sighed in relief once you've realized that it was Ali and turned around to see the seductive look on his face. Ali picked you up by your butt and carried you into the bedroom. Ali began to kiss at your neck making you moan in pleasure.

"Honey, are you h-horny?" You asked as Ali laid you down on the bed.

"Very my love." Ali whispered in your ear. You whimpered as he nibbled at your neck. "Do you know why my love?"

"N-no honey I don't." You moaned out. Ali chuckled then got up.

"Payback." Ali said as he walked out the room.

"Hey!" You said as you got up and chased him down the hall. "Forreal?" You said.

"Hey I did say I was gonna get you back." Ali said as he gave a devious smirk.

"You are something else Adul." You chuckled out as you brushed his hair past his face and nuzzled his neck. "Why don't we just stop playing okay?"

"Agreed my love." Ali said as he picked you up bridal style and kissed to passionately.