College Chronicles: Fun Time At The Roller Rink(Female Reader)

Ali excitedly ran up to his lovers.

"Guys! Guess what? There's a local roller rink we can go to for this weekend." Ali said holding up the flyer.

"Alright but I'm not skating." Sang-woo said as he pushed his glasses back into place.

"Would you do it for a Scooby snack?" Gi-hun said smirking. Sang-woo smacked him upside his head.

"Weirdo." Sang-woo said.

"Well I'll tag along." Mi-nyeo said.

"But who's gonna watch Ga-yeong?" Sae-byeok asked. "We can't risk her getting kidnapped again."

"I'll sit back and watch." You said. "I'm not that much of a skater anyway."

"Want me to keep you company?" Sae-byeok asked nuzzling your face. You giggled.

"Shut up." You said.

"Make me." Sae-byeok said. You playfully hit her shoulder making her laugh.

"Y'all need to stop being so nasty in front of Ga-yeong." You said.

"Well then it's settled!" Ali said cheerfully. "We should all meet up there by 10 a.m. tomorrow."

"Alright." Gi-hun said as he got up. "Well it's getting late so we better head home." Maggie then grabbed Gi-hun's arm and whispered something. Gi-hun followed Maggie into a corner.

"What's up Mags? You know that we don't have a smoke session until Sunday." Gi-hun said.

"It's not that." Maggie said. "Um, what do you do when you have a crush on someone?" Gi-hun tilted his head in confusion then it hit him and he gave this fangirl like smile.

"Who is it?" Gi-hun asked squealing silently.

"Promise me you won't laugh." Maggie said.

"Maggie you're my blunt buddy, I wouldn't judge you." Gi-hun said. Maggie took a deep breath and sighed.

"It's Mi-nyeo." Maggie said. Gi-hun gasped as he tried to contain his excitement.

"You gotta tell her!" Gi-hun squealed out. Maggie shushed him.

"I don't know when and how." Maggie said.

"Tomorrow at the roller skating rink." Gi-hun said. "You two could skate together."

"I guess but I'm scared I'll pull the wrong move." Maggie said. Gi-hun pulled her into a hug.

"Shush my child." Gi-hun said. "You're not gonna blow it." Maggie pushed him away and laughed.

"Bro shut yo weird ass up." Maggie laughed out. "But don't tell Mi-nyeo."

"I won't." Gi-hun said as he held the promise hand up. "Promise."

At the apartment

"She has a crush on Mi-nyeo!?" Ali asked. Gi-hun smiled excitedly.

"I know right? I was shocked as you." Gi-hun said.

"Well I'm sure they'd make a cute couple." You said.

"We gotta help matchmake!" Ali excitedly said.

"Well they're both coming to the roller rink with us so I guess that's the perfect time." Sang-woo said.

"Ohhh tomorrow's gonna be interesting." Sae-byeok said.

At the roller rink the very next day, it wasn't too packed so it was perfect. You were sitting on the bench with Ga-yeong in your lap. Sae-byeok came over with a little pink unicorn and gave it to Ga-yeong who babbled happily and hugged it tight.