When you're in a playful mood-Ali Adul

You were laying on the couch when you looked to see Ali cooking in the kitchen with his hair up in a man bun. You bit your lip as you got up and snuck into the kitchen. You wrapped your arms around his waist and giggled seductively.

"Oh hello my love." Ali said. "What can I do for you today?" You didn't answer but began to nibble on his ear.

"Um, my love?" Ali chuckled nervously. "Are you in the mood?" You didn't answer him and continue to nibble his ear then you had a bit of a mischievous idea in mind.

"Ali..." You began as you began to nibble on his neck. Ali whimpered a bit.

"H-honey, I'm trying to cook." Ali groaned out. You began to rub on his chest then cracked a small smirk. You then grabbed his moobs then smack his butt then ran off laughing. Ali stood there dumbfounded, taking a moment to process what just happened then chased after you.

"Come back here! You can't be all seductive and get me all hot and bothered then leave." Ali yelled out and he found you in the bedroom and pinned you down to the bed. You was laughing as Ali kissed at your neck and face then smiled against your neck.

"I was bored and it was fun to tease you." You said.

"I'll remember this. Wait until I get you back my love." Ali said as he got up and went back into the kitchen.