Squid Game Preferences: What they would be in jail for?

(Not gonna include Jun-ho since he's already working for the law so he doesn't count)

Gi-hun

Gambling

-(Did a quick research) So he's not in for gambling on horse racing but rather for being in a casino that's for foreigners only so he's in jail for playing and gambling in a tourist aimed casino.

Sang-woo

Embezzlement

Since he did steal money from his clients, the police finally caught up to him.

Sae-byeok

Illegal entry and petty theft

Okay we all know how Sae-byeok got to South Korea and she's a North Korean defector and she has a knack for pickpocketing but, what if she got caught and had to face jail time?

Ali

Theft

After Ali took the money from his boss and ran, the boss called the police on Ali for stealing the money, even though it was rightfully his, and poor Ali had to face jail time...thanks a lot ya cheap bastard!

Mi-nyeo

Assault

Mi-nyeo has no problem getting into fights with other folks even if they looked at her funny. The time she got arrested was when she attacked a woman at the store over a pack of cigarettes.

In-ho

Attempted first degree murder

What if Jun-ho were to survive the shooting and swam his way back to the police force to tell them what happened? In-ho would've faced jail time for trying to shoot and kill his brother

Deok-su

Mass murder

C'mon...he killed one dude who was working for the casino he owed money to, he killed 2 players in the game; One who was mad about Deok-su stealing food and the other who ratted him out, he also killed 27 more players during the riot so yeah this guy has a lot of blood on his hands to where he might get a death sentence if possible.