High School Imagines: Meeting Seong Gi-hun(Female Reader)

High School Imagine: Meeting Seong Gi-hun(Female Reader)

You just enrolled into a new high school out in Seoul, South Korea. You came from HT/N and your mom landed a new job overseas here in South Korea so y'all had to move out here. It was a tough move for you since you're going to start your senior year out in a new country and continent away from your friends and here where nobody knows your name. Today was your first day of senior year of high school at a brand new school and you felt pretty nervous. As you walked through the door, you immediately hid your face so no one can notice you until you got to the office. Once you've gotten your schedule, you headed to your first class. The minute you stepped in, all heads were turned to your direction. The teacher stopped the lesson and asked you a question.

"Can I help you?" The teacher asked.

"Um, is this C/N?" You asked in a soft voice. The teacher nodded his head.

"You must be the new student." The teacher said. "Please write your name on the board and please tell us a little bit about yourself."

You quietly made your way to the board as everyones eyes never took off you. You grabbed a marker and wrote your name on the white board then turned around to face the class then begin to speak in a soft voice.

"Um, hi." You began holding your arm. "My name is Y/N L/N but you can call me N/N. Im from HT/N out in S/N and Im 18 years old. My mom and I moved out here due to a new job offering my mother received out here so...now I'm here." You continued then went to an empty seat right next to a guy with black slicky shaggy hair.

"Hey. Im Seong Gi-hun but just call me Gi-hun." The guy said as he stuck his hand out. Before you could except his handshake, you noticed something shiny in his palm and realize that it's one of those hand buzzers. You gave a small smirk and looked at him like, ''Really?''. Gi-hun laughed as he took the hand buzzer out of his palm.

"I thought I was going to get you." Gi-hun said. "I always do this with new students."

"Well you didn't get me but I give you an A for effort." You said. Gi-hun chuckled.

"So you're from HT/N? What's it like?" Gi-hun asked. You explain your life and how it was back in HT/N until a ruler slammed on the desk startling both of you.

"Seong! Pay attention to the board!" The teacher yelled then turned towards you. "New kid, I'll let you off with a warning but next time you talk during my class, disciplinary actions will be taken." The teacher warned. You nodded my head and sunk into your seat.

"Don't worry he's always like that but don't feel bad because you're about to laugh in

3

2

1.″ Gi-hun whispered to me

Just as he predicted, the teacher sat down in his swivel then an air horn sound squeaked out startling the teacher and making everyone in the classroom laugh.

"Dammit Seong!" The teacher yelled as he tried to get up only to come to the bad realization that he's been glued to his chair as well. The teacher struggled to get out the seat until he fell over making the class roar with laughter. You can't help but think that it was mean but it was also pretty funny deep down. The bell rang meaning that class is over with. Gi-hun stood up on his desk and yelled,

"CLASS DISMISSED! RUN WHILE YOU CAN!"

The whole class wasted no time trying to get out of the class, much to the teacher's dismay.

"Hey! Get back and someone get me unstuck!" The teacher yelled as he tried to get up. When you left the classroom Gi-hun was right behind you.

"So did that make you laugh?" Gi-hun asked.

"I'll admit that was a bit cruel but I couldn't help but laugh." You replied chuckling.

"Well since you're new here. I wanna introduce you to a very good friend of mine." Gi-hun said. "He can have a pole up his ass but he means well."

You chuckled at the small description of Gi-hun's friend as you followed him to the school library where you see his friend.

To be continued...

Also for clarification to the newbies

Y/N-Your name

L/N- Your last name

HT/N-Your home town name

S/N-State name

N/N-Your nickname

C/N-Class name