High School Imagine: Prom Night-1(Female Reader)

You were searching for your lovers at school. They were not at the lunch table, not at the library and not at the very front of the school.

"Did they not come at all today?" You thought to yourself. You saw Mi-nyeo by her locker so you walked up to her and asked her.

"Hey Mi-nyeo, have you seen any of the guys today?" You asked. Mi-nyeo looked at you with a big smile.

"Actually, yes...yes I have." Mi-nyeo said. "Follow me." Mi-nyeo stuck out her hand for you to grab. You hesitantly grabbed it as she began to walk you down the hall. Where she was taking you, you don't know. Mi-nyeo took you to the back of the school where it was nothing but a parking lot. You grew annoyed.

"Mi-nyeo, give me one good reason why I shouldn't punch the fuck outta you for that prank?" You asked.

"I have one good reason, look behind you." Mi-nyeo said. You turned around and your mouth had dropped. Gi-hun, Sae-byeok, Sang-woo, and Ali were all standing there each holding a bouquet of roses. Sae-byeok took out her lighter, ignited it and placed it on the ground then flames burst out beginning to trace out something.

Prom?

You covered your mouth in shock and frantically nodded your head as they all ran up to you and pull you in the biggest bear hug ever.

"Got you Y/N!" Mi-nyeo squealed out.

"You were in on this?" You asked. Mi-nyeo nodded her head.

"These guys here only stayed at home so they can plan this and they told me to lead you out here to them." Mi-nyeo explained.

"It was Ali's idea on the roses." Gi-hun said.

"And my idea on the flame words." Sae-byeok said as she turned off her lighter.

"Awwww." You squeaked out as you jumped into Sae-byeok's arms and wrapped your legs around her waist. "I loved it." Sae-byeok kissed you passionately then let you down.

"I'm already renting a limo for all of us." Sang-woo said. "And my friend, Du-ho, was kind enough to let us use his place for the after party." Sang-woo wrapped his arms around your waist then spun and dipped you. "I can't wait to dance with you again, kitten."

"Alright but keep this friendly and not like last time." You said making Sang-woo chuckle.

"What? Can't take the heat, kitten?" Sang-woo playfully asked. You tapped him on the head making him laugh.

"Will there be snacks there? Because the school here knows nothing about real food." Gi-hun said.

"Yes, my love...there will be food there." Sang-woo said.

"Yes!" Gi-hun said punching the air with his fists. You chuckled as you felt someone lift you out of Sang-woo's arms.

"Ali!" You squealed out as he spun you around.

"We're going to have the time of our lives!" Ali exclaimed.

"Well we at least gotta change when we get home first." You said. Ali set you down but you were too dizzy to keep your balance so you fell into Ali's arms.

"I guess I might've spun you too much." Ali giggled out. You nodded your head.

"C'mon! Go home and change and I'll see y'all at the school." Mi-nyeo said as she walked off.

When you got home you ran through your closet to find the perfect prom dress. You picked out 2 and examined yourself in the mirror. Sae was laying on the window sill looking at you and then chirps at you.