Poly-ship Shenanigans: Men Can Be Victims Too(Female Reader)

February

I'm a Barbie Girl

In a Barbie World

Life in plastic, it's fantastic

Gi-hun sang in the shower before he heard a knock on the door.

"Babe, do we really have to do this every morning?" Sang-woo asked on the other side.

"Alright, alright I'm coming out." Gi-hun announced as he turned off the faucet. "Can't have a karaoke in the shower uninterrupted." He grumbled. After he got dressed, he went down to see everyone at the dining room table...well except you and Ga-yeong.

"Where's Y/N and Ga-yeong?" Gi-hun asked as he began to brew coffee.

"Y/N's walking Ga-yeong to school." Sae-byeok answered as she finished eating her eggs. Gi-hun took the pot out the coffee maker and poured himself a cup then sat down.

"Aww I didn't get a chance to say goodbye." Gi-hun whined. "And I thought you're usually the one to take her to school, Sae-byeok."

"Well I gotta hurry up and get there in time for the photo shoot." Sae-byeok explained as she got up and grabbed her coat not before hugging Ali, pecking Sang-woo's forehead, and kissing Gi-hun's lips.

"Bye our tough cookie." Ali said cheerfully as he shot her the heart fingers. Sae-byeok chuckled as she shot them back then left out the door.

"You know, we might as well get going as well." Sang-woo said as he got up. Gi-hun finished his coffee and put his mug in the sink.

"Another day, another pain." Ali sighed.

"Why don't you ask them for you to do something else?" Gi-hun asked.

"I tried but turns out I'm the only reliable guy when it comes to the heavy metal." Ali explained. Sang-woo pecked his forehead.

"They having my poor teddy bear overworking?" Sang-woo asked.

"No, I'm fine it's just I wish they can find someone else to do it instead of me." Ali sighed. Sang-woo smiled as he nuzzled Ali's nose.

"C'mon my dolls, we got some business to attend to." Gi-hun announced as they all walked out the door.

"Hey babe, do you wanna stop by the toy store to get a Barbie doll?" Sang-woo jokingly asked. Gi-hun grabbed a pillow of the couch and chucked it at Sang-woo making Sang-woo laugh.

"Shut up." Gi-hun scolded.

At work

Sang-woo was doing his business, you know, handling the phone and what not when he got a really strange call.

"Good morning how may I help you?" Sang-woo greeted.

"Oh my your voice sounds sexy." He heard a male's voice on the line. Sang-woo grew a bit uncomfortable.

"Um...thank you sir but what can I help you with?" Sang-woo asked.

"You can help me in the bedroom daddy." The male seductively said. Sang-woo immediately slammed the phone down.

"Okay...I'm gonna pretend that didn't happened." Sang-woo thought to himself.

With Gi-hun

"Okay so when I met Gary, me and him did not get along at first because of my...love life but oh man, my girl got him back when her and her friend put makeup on their faces while they were asleep." Gi-hun laughed while explaining. The other guys laughed.

"When I found out, I was mad at first but hey that was good though." Gary said as he high fived Gi-hun.

"Hey, bossman 10:00!" Holt loudly whispered. Everyone pretended that they were working as the boss strolled by. Once the boss was out of sight, Holt called out all clear.