Chapter - 24

Percy Pov:

Percy as usual waited for the four gryffindors to show up for their daily training sessions. While waiting for them Percy remembered last night his confrontation with Sirius Black.

Flashback:

"Sirius Black! change back! I know you're an animagus!" The dog looked at him with fear in its grey eyes. The dog looked at him for a moment and changed. Now in the place of dog was a skinny man with grey eyes and mop of dirty hair and there's a small trickle of blood running down from the cut on his hand. "Well well well, It seems i finally caught the notorious criminal of Wizarding Britain Sirius Black himself" Percy said with a smirk still pointing his wand at Black.

"Are you going to call aurors on me Lord Shafiq" Black asked with a hint of fear in his voice. "5 points to you for knowing who i am, And No Black i won't call aurors YET. . . .  I've some questions, you'll answer them. Right answers will get my help and wrong ones will lead you to dementors" Percy said.

"I will answer and Ofcourse I know who you are, i saw you training my godson" Black said. Percy narrowed his eyes and finally said "Now first question are you here to try to kill Harry" "NO, ofcourse not. He's my godson. His safety is the reason I  broke out of azkaban" Sirius said. "Are you saying he's not safe at Hogwarts the place which known as one of the safest in magical Britain" Percy asked "Yes" Sirius said with out hesitation. "So who's the threat" Percy asked. "Peter Pettigrew, i know you won't trust me but he's Potter's secret keeper, when I tried to cornered him, that rat tricked me" Black said scowling. Percy just raised an eyebrow and Black continued angrily "Now that rat is with that Weasley kid waiting for an opportunity to hurt Harry. I will kill that rat before he dared to hurt my godson. . . . " "Wait wait wait. . ." Percy said stopping Black's angry rambling "You mean to say that Ron's pet rat Scabbers is Peter Pettigrew?" Percy asked making a face.

"Yes he's a rat animagus" Black said. "Okay but Scabbers I mean Pettigrew is dead. Crookshanks ate him" Percy said. "No no he's alive. Crookshanks didn't ate him, he's helping me. But the rat escaped again with the same tactic as last time" Black said. Percy gave a thoughtful nod and said "Ok I'll help you search for the the rat until then stay here and don't do anything stupid. Bleacher!" The house elf appeared infront of them. "My house elf will help you, take a bath and change into some normal robes, Okay?" Percy said. Sirius just nodded.

/Flashback end/

After that Percy came back to his dorm like nothing happened. When he heard footsteps he turned to check if the gryffindors came, but when he found none Percy understood they came in Harry's invisibility cloak. The four gryffindors took off the cloak and  told what happened in the gryffindor tower and why they're late.

After listening to all the story Percy said "Ron you shouldn't tell anyone about your staff, and no one should know about them since I called in some favours to make them devolve into beads. It's against the rules to have weapon." Ron exited face fell and he nodded. "Ok till the gossip mill of Hogwarts forgot about this incident no combat training, but you guys can run with me in the morning Ok" Percy said. The four gryffindors nodded.

/Line break/

Professors didn't find Sirius no surprise there. Because of the search that day classes were cancelled. Throughout the day you can see security getting tighter. Percy saw Remus adding a security spell on one eyed witch statue. All the castle was after Ron to know what happened. And he seems to like the attention. But by the end of the day Percy was ready to snap the neck of the youngest Weasley male.

Ron managed to slip that he's getting training in combat from Percy so students approached him to ask to teach them. By the end of the week Percy was ready to snap the neck of anyone who dared to ask him. The main reason is the students seemed to write to their parents about him. So he got no less than 10 letters from different pureblood lords asking to train their kid. And 6 of those letters aren't even requests those are straight orders.