Chapter - 14

Percy Pov:

Percy said hai to Neville who he met in Diagon alley with his grandmother. He talks to her because he need a proxy to his seats when he was in school and Longbottom's have many connections. Not to mention Augusta was a scary and no nonsense type of woman. So he chose her to be his proxy.

At last the train stopped at Hogsmeade station. Everyone got out the train. Outside was freezing, but the rain was calming him a bit. "Firs' years this way!" he heard Hagrid voice calling. "All righ', you three?" Hagrid called over the terrified first year heads to Harry, Ron and Hermione. He, Harry,Ron, and Hermione followed the rest of the school along the platform and out onto a rough mud track, where atleast a hundred stagecoaches awaited pulled by Thestrals. Hagrid told him these are the only domesticated herd in the entire Britain. Percy thankfully said to them not to bow infront of others when he fed them with Hagrid.

Percy climbed into coaches with the trio. He saw Remus climbing into other coaches with Ginny, Luna and Neville. He heard Neville saying "I was little shaken but poor Harry fainted" to Luna. He sat in the coach silently. He observed that Ron and Hermione giving worried glances at him and Harry, and Harry too avoiding their looks like him.

Percy saw Harry leaning against his seat closing his eyes and he knew that Harry saw dementors who are standing gaurd. The second the coach crossed the iron gates of Hogwarts, the castle magic engulfed him and soothing him like the castle knew its heir is in distress. Percy too leaned back and let the Hogwarts magic soothe him.

When the carriage stopped he let the trio to go out first. When he stepped out he heard drawling voice saying "You fainted, Potter?Is Longbottom telling the truth? You actually fainted?" Some pale boy with blonde hair elbowed past Hermione to block Harry's way up the stone steps to the castle, his face gleeful and his pale gray eyes glinting maliciously. "Shove off, Malfoy" said Ron whose jaw was clenched. "Did you faint as well,
Weasley?" said Malfoy loudly. "Did the scary old dementor frighten you too, Weasley?" Percy stepped forward and asked "Is there a problem here? And Who are you?" The boy gave him an insolent stare and said "I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy and who are you another mudblood friend of Potter." That's it this little shit thinks himself better than others, just because he was a pureblood, he was lucky Hogwarts soothed him otherwise he'd have snapped the brat's head.

Percy controlled his anger, showing his middle finger where his lord ring stayed and said in cold voice  "Lord Shafiq. And i expected better manners from Malfoy heir. I'm very disappointed, i don't think your father would like to know that you insulted a Lord, boy. Now get away from me and my friends." Malfoy's face paled further and he ran away like his pants are on fire.

When Percy turned around Remus came and asked "What happened here?" Percy gave him a grin and said "Oh nothing, just put a spoiled brat in his place." Remus just shaked his head. Percy walked along with trio to enter the castle. When they saw the doors of great hall, he heard a familiar voice calling "Potter! Granger! Shafiq! I want to see you three". He looked up to see Professor McGonagall. The others must have been looking worried because she said "There's no need to look so worried, I just want a word in my office. Move along there,Weasley." Ron stared as Professor McGonagall ushered them away from the chattering crowd. They followed her across the entrance hall,up the marble staircase, and along a corridor.

Once they were in her office, a small room with a large, welcoming fire, Professor McGonagall motioned them to sitdown. She settled herself behind her desk and said abruptly "Professor Lupin sent an owl ahead to say that you both taken ill on the train, Potter, Shafiq". Before he or Harry can reply there's a knock on the door and Madam Pomfrey, the nurse, came bustling in. He saw Harry going red in the face and saying "I'm fine. I don't need anything—" "Oh, it's you, is it?" said  Madam Pomfrey, ignoring this and bending down to stare closely at Harry and said "I suppose you've been doing something dangerous again?" Professor McGonagall said "It was a dementor, Poppy".