Chapter-2

Dumbledore pov:

Albus Dumbledore is processing the information contained in the letter that is innocently laid on his table. The letter was sent by American minister. It is about a certain Dark Lord grandson who is heir to one of the powerful family from his grandmother side.

Middle of all this a certain black escaped from the azkaban. Dumbledore didn't know what to  do. He didn't expect a new character in his plan to eradicate Tom. The boy seems to be powerful from his records. He had to make sure the boy is in right path. At the same time he didn't want an innocent family to be dragged in to the mess.

He has to ask another favor from a certain  former student who will help him with both Sirius Black and this Perseus Jackson issues.

Remus pov:

Remus didn't know what to do. Prof. Dumbledore contacted him few days ago for DADA position. On one hand it was his dream job. On the other he have to teach Harry who he was avoiding since the death of james and lily. Harry already have problems of his own, he didn't have add his not so little furry problem.

But he had to take the position to keep Harry safe from sirius. He had rough idea of how Sirius escaped azkaban. What he didn't understand was why sirius waited for 13 years and didn't escape sooner.

Remus couldn't decide should he have to tell dumbledore that sirius is an animagus. But that means he have to accept he betrayed his trust by allowing 3 of his students to became illegal animagus. He didn't want tell dumbledore that  he betrayed his trust in his school days. He wasn't ready for that, Dumbledore accepted him to Hogwarts when no one did. now he is giving him a job when no one did.

Even if he tell anyone, no one will trust his words without proof. And also he didn't want to ruin his dead friends reputation and honor. He decided he will take the position in honor of Peter who gave his life by standing up to sirius, when black betrayed potters.

Suddenly the fire lit up and face of Dumbledore is appeared. Before he says that he accepts the DADA position. Dumbledore said "come to my office, i have something to discuss with you. it will definitely influence your decision about my previous offer".

Remus nodded and take little floo powder he has in bowl, step into fire and said "Dumbledore's office, Hogwarts".

/line break/

Remus stepped out of fireplace in Dumbledore's office. He saw dumbledore is sitting in his chair and asked "what is the matter professor. what do you want to discuss with me".

Dumbledore replied "Come sit-down Remus and Call me Albus . you are not my student anymore and after this you'll be my colleague" while indicating a chair infront of him
" I'll try " remus replied awkwardly sitting on the chair. Dumbledore asked "Do you know about shafiq family ". Remus nodded and said "you mean one of sacred 28". Dumbledore nodded and said "yes. Recently MACUSA sent me a letter. You know American wizarding school didn't track the students like us. Most of the halfblood wizards there belong to Olympia family and they have their own school. But other children attend
Ilvermorny for their magical education. But sometimes they miss some students. At that time they will research the background of said student. They cross upon one of such student whose mother was a squib and adopted into American family should study here at Hogwarts. But MOM(Ministry of Magic) didn't keep track on squibs so he missed from our radar too".

Remus asked "Prof. i mean albus while it was very sad and unfortunate that a student have to miss his magical education because of some international technical difficulties. Why is it a problem now, is he a heir to shafiq family, even then there wouldn't be much problem, is there? because as far as i know lady shafiq who is the last shafiq died 15 years ago".