Chapter - 7

Percy pov:

Percy woke up at 6:00am. He got ready and went to kitchen to get something to eat. He was in the middle of his breakfast when Remus came sat opposite to him. Remus said "Good morning. I take it you are excited to start your magical education." Percy looked up from his blue pancakes and said "Morning. And yeah, who wouldn't be excited to learn magic". Remus chuckled and said "I was as exited as you when i started my education at Hogwarts. Here is your schedule for first two years syllabus. It's a bit full. but you have time turner so i think you can manage. Once you complete first two years then you'll get another schedule based on your electives."

Percy nodded and took the schedule. Yes it was definitely full. Every day he has to take 6 subjects for 6 hours. Every subject has 2 hours meaning he has to take 2 classes at once. Every other night he has to attend astronomy class for two hours at midnight. He has flying classes on Monday, Wednesday, Friday just opposite to astronomy days. He only got Sunday as holiday and he knew that day will become homework day. He can't blame them, after all he has to finish 5 years in 2 months. His class pairs are (Charms, DADA) , ( Herbology, Potions) , (Transfiguration, History of magic), Flying classes will be held in afternoon along with (Transfiguration, History of magic). Apparently DADA was taught by Remus.

Since said professor is eating his breakfast, he said he'll meet him in his office and went to his room. Percy took a quick decision and took his charms textbook, a notebook, quill and ink. He almost forgot his wand. He has to ask either Tyson or leo to make it into some sort of ring or something, so he wouldn't forgot to carry it everywhere.

/Line break/

Percy started his way to charms classroom. Even remus showed him the way it was still pretty confusing. But to his rescue Hogwarts helped him. Whenever he miss the right direction she will make the torch on that direction blaze. When he reached the classroom he quickly said a thank you to Hogwarts and entered. That short professor, professor Flitwick was already sitting on a big stack of books.

When he entered professor perked up and said " welcome Mr. Jackson, I thought you'd be with Remus since DADA was at the same time." Percy was surprised and asked curiously " how do you know i came straight away professor. I might have came back using Time turner."

Professor chuckled and said " Good you're curious. All the other magical beings other than wizards are more attuned to the magic. As you may observed i have a goblin ancestry, so i was attuned to the magic more than other wizards that's how i became dueling champion. If you use time turner and came back, you'll have a slight magical ripple around you indicating that you don't belong to this time line."

percy nodded impressed and thought about it. He himself can sense and if concentrated enough can see an aura around someone. It was one of the lessons Lupa taught him. It helped him to see if monster or god disguised themselves. After that professor flitwick started the class. They started with leviating spell. "Wing-gar-dium Levi-o-sa" when percy said spell his feather hit the roof. Professor flitwick said " you have so much potential. You have to control the amount of strength you put it in the spell". Once percy get the hang of it, he ace it. After perfecting 5 spells, professor flitwick made him study about all 5 spells for remaining 1/2 hour. For homework he get 5 inch essays for every spell.

After charms class he used time turner and went back to remus office. He waited till the past he get out of his room and went to pick DADA books. When he came back to remus office, said person is already sitting on his chair waiting for him. Remus taught him about some magical creatures. He taught him shield spell "protego". He used his emotions to control flow of magic, and his charms class practice helps him to control it better. Remus praised that he was a natural in DADA.