Chapter-17

Percy Pov:

It was October 3rd, first weekend of this month. It was around one month the school started. Percy really became comfortable with classes and his friends. He asked Flitwick about art class and now knew some of the spells used for magical paintings. He needs to learn more if he want the paintings to move. Like decided he started reading the Metamorphmagus book.

Percy learned in ancient times, when Gods roam freely around mortal world, wizards and witches being the legacies are more tuned to them. They invented many special potions which will give one ability of the demigods. To create such potions you need a hair of children of gods. The abilities were random, and you have to pray for the god whose child hair you are using till the potion is fully completed that is Two weeks if it is any Twelve Olympians, Hestia and Hades and you need to add another day for any Minor gods ability. You can say it was a special type of ritual. And any complications can led to very severe deaths or incarnation or cursed by the gods anger. By using this type of potions at the same time really impressing the god or goddess who they are praying can some times can get blessed to their entire family line. All these potions were disappeared when gods made it look like they're fading and made Olympia Family their reincarnation.

Metamorphmagus, parcel mouth are also the type of abilities that are blessed to the magical families through this type of rituals. Black family were known for being blessed with Metamorphmagus ability. The potioneer Damen Black took a risk and added a child of Poseidon and child of Aphrodite in the potion and prayed to both gods singing about their powers, to get the ability of changing into different person like Aphrodite and shapeshift into animals like Periclymenus who blessed by Poseidon. His innovativeness and his knowledge about their powers really impressed both Poseidon and Aphrodite. So both of them blessed the Black line with the Metamorphmagus ability. Because of the gods blessings Blacks were always known for beauty and little bit madness they got from sea blessing. Before every Black family child birth the parents should pray for gods to get the ability. But through the years wizards became ignorant and stopped praying which resulted in rarity of the blessing in black family. But the beauty and madness never leaved the family.

As weird as it sounds Percy requested a strand of hair from Piper when he wrote a letter to Piper and Jason. Percy decided he didn't need a child of Poseidon hair since he is one. But took a strand at last minute. He started the potion exactly two weeks ago from today, so today is last day. Percy decided he'll drink the potion tomorrow and the Full moon was added bonus. Full moon held special place in magical world, magic will be more in the nature that time. That's why many rituals are held in Full moon time.

Percy went to his potion storage where he is now brewing the Metamorphmagus potion. He called Hali who came with little breakfast which he burned in the fire below the cauldron praying to both his father and Aphrodite. He stirred the potion 3 times in anti clock wise.

/ Line break /

When he reached great hall Roger, Marcus are already there. Marcus is trying to flirt with Bella all while checking whether her brother came to great hall. Bella who likes the chase made it looks like she didn't get Marcus flirting. Roger is talking with a black haired girl. When Percy sat beside Roger, he turned to Percy and said "I've already talked to Madam Hooch Percy. She said she didn't want to waste time on tryouts since you'll get that chaser vacancy. I didn't know what you did, but I'm expecting high performance." "Don't worry Roger. I'm a very good player." Percy said laughed and asked "Now who is this?" "Oh this Cho Chang, from fourth year, Our team Seeker. Cho this is Percy our new Chaser" Roger introduced. Percy shook her hand saying hai all while Cho's face became little red which Percy really didn't understand. That's the problem, every time he talked with girls they'll become red and will start giggling once he turned opposite side.