Chapter-5

Percy pov:

After his meeting with goblins, he came out and said that blood test proved he was a heir to shafiq family to Remus who looked relieved. Then gurnock took them both to shafiq vault. Percy really enjoyed the ride. He felt more power when he went through some magical waterfall which gurnock explained to erase any charms or potions on a person.

They get 1000 galleons, 500 sickles and 500 knuts in a pouch. Gurnock explained that one galleon equals to 17 sickles and one sickle equals to 29 knuts. Percy asks "Can you send some money to my mother in pounds". Gurnock nodded and said " one galleon equals to 5£". Percy nodded. Percy thanked Gurnock.

Percy noticed that Remus didn't talked since he came out after blood test. Percy prayed he didn't thinking about goblins words of him being a prince. So asked " What happened Remus". Remus looked at said "I didn't like gringotts cart ride much".

Percy nodded and asked " Now where are we going?" excitedly. Remus replied " first we are going to eat, it's 3 pm already, you didn't realize because of the time difference". Percy suddenly become hungry. So both of them went to leaky cauldron, really who named it. these wizards didn't have a sense, really Hogwarts, leaky cauldron, diagon ally who come up with these names.

While Percy was deeply thinking about how horrible wizards namings, Remus ordered two meals for them. Remus introduced percy to pub owner whose name is Tom. Around 45 min later they are back in Diagon alley. Percy whined " I want to have ice-cream. No lunch was complete without dessert." Remus chukled at his antics and said " OK we will get an ice-cream" with that they both went to ice-cream parlor Percy asked for a blueberry ice cream while remus gets a chocolate ice-cream. Percy paid for it insisting that it was his thanks for remus help.

After they ate their ice creams, they walked to a wand shop. At first it looks like a jumble of letters to percy but he concentrated it shows OLLIVANDERS Makers of Fine Wands since 382 B.C.

Remus said "Ollivanders was the best place to get a wand in entire Britain. Go inside, getting a wand is a private moment, I'll wait here". Percy nodded and entered the shop. The shop looks really old. there are so many rows filled with many boxes. The shelves are touching the roof. It's looks like a really dusted library. Then a man appeared from behind the shelves. Just like his shop he looks ancient. His eyes are silver in color looks like they are seeing through your soul.

The man said " Well, well , what do we have here. I never expected Hero of Olympus to grace my shop with his presence". Now warning bells are ringing in Percy's head no wizard supposed to know about gods. So he confirmed this is someone from mythological world not wizarding world. So he asked "Who are you?" The man replied "ah, where is my manners, My name is Garrick Ollivanders, a legacy of Minerva and a humble servant of Lady Hecate". hmm that's how he knows about him "how long are you serving the lady Garrick" percy asked. " hmm, what they say about your observation skills are true. Just for several centuries. With my father and grandmother's help i became best in the art of wand making. Lady Hecate was impressed and made me immortal to help the wizards".

Percy nodded and asked " do you have a wand for me Garrick?" Garrick nodded and told him to follow. They went deeper into the shop and entered a room attached to it. It has different type of wands made out of celestial bronze, imperial gold, Silver, Stygian Iron. Garrick turned to him "you need to try these. A wand chooses wizard not the other way around" Percy nodded but asked " why are we not trying the wands outside?" ollivander replied " To connect to your magic completely you need your father's hair. Wood will burn even it's magical. What is your wand hand?" Percy said " I'm a ambidexterity if that's what you're asking". ollivander nodded but asked what he is most comfortable with. When percy showed his right hand ollivander nodded and said "Now try this, celestial bronze with phoenix feather core 12 1/2 inches" when percy touched it the wand flew out of his wand. Percy is trying every wand some were taken out of his hand by ollivanders.  He tried almost all of the wands. while he was getting worried ollivander seems to become more excited. when he tries the last wand which made of merman hair core he thought it would be his wand . But to his disappointment it didn't work.