Chapter- 12

Third pov:

Percy and Harry started to diagon alley to buy their books for the term. Since Harry completed all of his homework with Percy's help, they decided to explore diagon alley together. Today, first they both went to Gringotts. While Harry is going to refill his money Percy went to collect the Gringotts money Cards, the card have Gringotts symbol on one side and the otherside is symbol of the family.

Harry is using a lot of self control to not spend all at once, He had to keep reminding himself that he had five years to go to Hogwarts, and how it would feel to ask the Dursleys for money for spellbooks, to stop himself from buying a handsome set of solid gold Gobstones (a wizarding game rather like marbles, in which the stones squirt a nasty-smelling liquid into the other player's face when they lose a point). He was sorely tempted, too, by the perfect, moving model of the galaxy in a large glass ball, which would have meant he never had to take another Astronomy lesson but Percy promised he'll help in that.

Both Harry and Percy gushed over the New FIREBOLT with other quidditch lovers. Percy want to buy the broom but think he'd order it once he joined the quidditch team. Harry on the other hand didn't like to think how much gold the Firebolt would cost. He had never wanted anything as much in his whole life -- but he had never lost a Quidditch match on his Nimbus Two Thousand, and what was the point in emptying his Gringotts vault for the Firebolt, when he had a very good broom already?

Both Percy and Harry went to Apothecary to buy potion ingredients. While harry is giving measurements for his new school robes in Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions, percy went and bought two ice-creams. After eating their ice-creams they both find themselves infront of Flourish and Blotts.

When both of them entered the shop, the manager came hurrying towards them. "Hogwarts?" he said abruptly. "Come to get your new books?"

"Yes," said Harry, "I need --"

"Get out of the way," said the manager impatiently, brushing Harry aside. He drew on a pair of very thick gloves, picked up a large, knobbly walking stick, and proceeded toward the door of the Monster Books' cage. "Hang on" said Harry quickly, "I've already got one of those. "

"Have you?" A look of enormous relief spread over the manager's face. "Thank heavens for that. I've been bitten five times already this morning --" " I can help you with those books" said Percy aloud. "Can you?" asked the manager a bit hopefully.

Percy took his wand using 'immobulus' freezed the entire monster books and casted 'lenire' on all books spines instantly all books seems to relax Percy took the freezing charm. The manager placed all the books in selves turned to Percy and said " Thank you, thank you so much. Can you tell me the spell i could use it" Percy smiled and said "it's a custom made. If you have any problem just stroke their spine they'll be tamed".

After that harry took his term books and Percy selected sixth term books. Percy didn't choose which subjects he'll take this year yet, he is waiting for his OWLs results but he'll learn everything to protect his family.

When they came out Percy asked "Where did you get the monster book Harry?" Harry replied "ohh that was a gift from Hagrid for my birthday".

/ Line break /

Percy and Harry even went to knockturn alley. Harry only meekly followed Percy into knockturn alley. Percy placed a glamour charm on harry which makes him unrecognisable. Harry asked "Why are we going to knockturn alley anyway, isn't it a place where they sell Dark magic items" Percy chuckled and said "There's no such thing as Dark magic and light magic Harry. It depends on the person who use them. You can use a killing curse on a injured animal to let it die peacefully. Tell me Harry if i cast the innocent tickling charm on you for 5 min what would happen?"