Chapter - 4

Percy pov:

Percy is waiting for the wizards. After he said goodbye to his wisegirl, he came home and spend all his day packing for his stay in wizarding world. Today he already ate his breakfast and waiting for wizards to arrive. It was 9 am till they didn't came.

Then there is a knock on the door. When he opened the door both wizards smiled at him "Are you ready percy? we are going to London, so you can get your money from wizard bank, if there is a time you can get your supplies" Dumbledore said. Percy nodded and went to pick his backpack and luggage. Percy said goodbye to both his mom and Paul and kissed his sister's cheek.After that he turned to wizards, Dumbledore gestured to hold his hand. when he holds his hand they apparated with a crack.

/line break/

Apparation feels like he was traveling through a tube. He likes shadow travel better. They appeared in an alley beside MACUSA headquarters. Percy felt disoriented, he didn't throw up but he felt weird. Both wizards are chuckling at his expense, he playfully glared at them. Percy looked around it looks like an alley in New York wait they are still in New York. Percy asked "You said we are going to London" Dumbledore replied "Yes but we are going to use portkey, since you're an American citizen who is going to get British magical education we took permission for you and filled necessary forms". Dumbledore took a tie from his robes and activated the portkey when the 3 touched it, Percy felt like he was flying. Suddenly they are falling.

/line break/

Both wizards landed gracefully on their legs while Percy fall flat on the ground. Both wizards chuckled, while he huffed and said sarcastically "Thanks for the heads up warning".

Dumbledore said "I have some work to finish, Remus will help you. Here give me your luggage, I'll send it to Hogwarts" Percy gave his luggage and backpack to Dumbledore who waved his wand and luggage disappeared "You can collect it at Hogwarts, I'll meet you at there" with that he disappeared with a crack sound.

Percy said "So professor, all this is a dirty alley" "Call me Remus till school starts, and watch this" with that Remus took his wand and started touching the wall in a pattern, suddenly the began move itself brick by brick twisted itself till it forms an arch.

Percy was impressed with the wizards. Remus said dramatically "Welcome to Diagon alley".

Percy didn't know where to focus. With his ADHD he can't decide where to look, everything here is grabbing his attention. Annabeth would love to see all this. When they reached a tall white buildings made with marble he really wished his girlfriend is here with him.

Remus pov:

Remus expected Percy to be amazed at the sight of diagon ally but he looked just impressed. Percy is trying to check all the shops. He can't blame him, he himself was like that when he first visited diagon alley. When they reached gringotts Percy looked like he wants some one to be with him to see this. So Remus said "This is Gringotts wizarding bank. It was run by goblins be careful with them. Wizards didn't have best history with them. Now we are on truce".

Percy read the Gringotts motto and said "Fortius Quo Fidelius, hmm Strength Through Loyalty, i like it" which shocked remus. Remus asked "you know latin?" . Percy replied nodding "Yeah i learnt it in the camp i went to". Remus said "Then you would be fine with spells. Almost all of them are in latin".

When they are entering Percy read the inscriptions on the front door out loud.

"Enter, stranger, but take heed
Of what awaits the sin of greed
For those who take, but do not earn,
Must pay most dearly in their turn.
So if you seek beneath our floors
A treasure that was never yours,
Thief, you have been warned, beware
Of finding more than treasure there."