Chapter - 8

Percy pov:

Percy woke up late today. Today was the the first Sunday after he came to hogwarts. With the help of professors and Time turner he completed half of first year syllabus in all classes. Even in potions. For potions he would do two or three potions a day. Once he puts the cauldron on burner he'll let it boil only went to stir the potion. He'll work on other potion only check if there is problem that's how he completed half of first year potions. His first flying class was good. Madam Rolanda Hooch was a complicated woman. she was strict but if she saw talent in you, she'll encourage you more than anyone. Well she did to him. She insisted that he should join the quidditch team for which ever house he sorted. Only after saw him doing complicated stunts. Well he didn't meant to show off but after he didn't hear any thunder when he was in air he got excited.

Today is full moon, so remus would be in his room taking rest. He can do whatever he want today. He has 3 things on his today's to do list. One he has to roam around Hogwarts and check is there any other secret rooms or passages other than what remus showed him. Two he has to go to chamber of secrets to meet his sister's portrait. Three he has to visit merpeople colony in the black lake.

First two things can be done with the help of hogwarts, hali and brany. Last one he has to go to black lake without spotted by professors.

Percy cleared his throat and said in greek " Hali, Brany ". The two house elves appeared with a pop sound. They both bowed and said " what can we do master" percy said "" I want to explore Hogwarts and know about secrets it held. I also want to know about chamber of secrets and has to visit it".

Both elves nodded and hali said " Chamber of secrets was built by the four founders. Even though people think it was built by Salazar Slytherin to kill muggle borns. However it was not the truth. Chamber of secrets built by all four founders to protect Hogwarts from outsiders mostly muggle kings and their armies and even Greek monsters. Lord Poseidon suggests basilisk the king of serpents to protect Hogwarts. All 3 founders helped Salazar to create it because it was his idea to built something to protect Hogwarts. Godric Gryffindor helped with making the chambers, Rowena Ravenclaw helped with enchantments and your sister Helga Hufflepuff helped him by making basilisk. With his ability to talk to snakes, Salazar requested the basilisk to protect Hogwarts."

Percy asked " wait i can talk to snakes because of my mother ancestry?" Brany replied " Yes master, you are a parselmouth because of your mother" percy nodded thinking that's why he can understand George and Martha.

Hali said "come master, we'll show you the way." Percy nodded and followed them. On the way they started explaining.

Brany said " It got the name chamber of secrets because it held all of Hogwarts secrets. Founders made it looks like a myth. Only Salazar descendents know about the entrance to chamber of secrets and sworn to protect it. Every time the heir came to hogwarts, the lord of the house will tell the heir where the entrance is and warn to not open it unless muggles attack Hogwarts. If the heir uses the basilisk for their own gain they would be cursed to loose something important forever. First time your grandfather released the basilisk and killed an innocent muggle born, he was a student at that time. Till then hogwarts helped him and even showed some secret rooms. But after the incident Hogwarts stopped helping him. Your grandfather didn't have anyone to warn him not to open the chamber of secrets".

They reached second floor corridor bathrooms. By the looks of it, it was a girl's bathroom. Percy stopped and said " guys we are in girls bathroom. Why would the founders built entrance to the chamber in girls bathroom?"