Chapter-3

Percy pov:

  Percy is getting ready to to go to camp to say goodbye to his friends, talk to chiron, ask some advice from Hecate cabin, and most importantly talk and say sorry to annabeth. Yesterday his talk with annabeth didn't ended well. She became upset when he told her everything.

  Percy ate his breakfast and kissed his sister and said goodbye to both paul and his mom and hailed a taxi to long islands. When percy reached the camp, the campers doing their daily activities. when he passes them they stopped what they are doing and stared at him with awe and respect which would have made him awkward back when he is 12 or 13, but now he get used to them. But still it's pretty uncomfortable that's why he was mostly staying at his mom's apartment along to help her with estella. And then Amphitrite drilled him that he has to get used to the stares because his name now became legend to younger demigods, and being a prince he will always be in spotlight.

Percy said hi to some of his friends and ask them about chiron and annabeth. chiron apparently teaching archery. But annabeth is in her cabin drawing building plans. He decided to talk with annabeth and started to walk to her cabin. when he reached Athena cabin he knocked and called for annabeth. when she opened the door and saw him she launched herself and hugged him.

Percy hugged her back and said "Sorry wise girl, i don't have a choice". "It's ok percy, i understand but that doesn't make me like it" annabeth said pulling back. Percy sighed and said " i know wise girl, i don't like it either. But i have to do this for Estella. How about this you said you got a job as personal assistant in Stark industries, you can go there and acquire experience and can work under one of the intelligent person who built iron-man. it's a win-win". Annabeth made a thinking face and said " hmm it's not a bad idea seaweed brain. you are becoming smart". Percy gave a mischievous smile and said "what can i say i have this amazing girlfriend, you know smart, beautiful whole package. maybe she is rubbing me off". Annabeth laughed and said "flatterer, OK come on we will discuss with chiron maybe with some of Hecate cabin for information". with that they both started to archery range.

Upon seeing them chiron told a senior Apollo camper to continue the class and came to them. He turned to them and said "come to the big house, we'll discuss it there". when they settled in the the big house percy asked "so Hecate informed you". chiron nodded and said "yes percy, normally if one of the demigods go to wizarding world, they say they belong to Olympia family which will make their quest easier but Hecate told you to not tell them. i have an idea why she said that. do you know why percy?" percy said "simple chiron, she didn't want to make it easy". Annabeth rolled her eyes and Chiron sighed and said "No percy, but think about the people who approached you". Percy said " well one is obviously a werewolf since he didn't attacked me i didn't do anything. But the headmaster has this fake twinkle in his eyes which was definitely creepy" Chiron nodded "yes percy, as far as i know Dumbledore may look like your friendly grandfather but he was a commander at heart who will move his own men heartlessly to secure victory. He has good intentions at heart but his doings are not always do good to those who are involved with him, think what will happen if he knows you are not just grandson of Voldemort and one of the powerful family in British wizarding world but also belong to American wizard Royal family that to a prince". Percy thought all of this and shuddered he definitely didn't want to became a pawn in the hands of this mortal "So you are saying that i have to keep i belong to Royal Family as a secret". chiron said " since Hecate said she will reveal when time comes, you have to keep it secret till then. since i know you can tell who you should trust and not i'll leave it at this....... and try to keep all greek metaphors to minimum". with that chiron left the big house.

/line break/

Both annabeth and percy were at Hecate cabin and Percy asked Lou Ellen Hecate cabin counselor about how to maintain both magical and mythological world. Lou said "we didn't went to magical world more often percy, we are different from wizards. we are sorcerers". Percy asked confused "what's the difference?" Lou replied " a wizard or witch need their wand to channel their magic where as a sorcerer or sorceress didn't need a wand. some powerful wizards can perform wandless magic but even they need their wand to perform powerful spells and enchantments, because of this if someone perform magic without wand they consider them as most powerful. That's why we prefer to stay at camp. Maybe you should ask some of legacies they would know". Percy and annabeth nodded and said goodbye to them. when they about to go Lou called Percy and gave him a book named Ancient Spells and Enchantments " it maybe useful to you in wizarding world they wouldn't have this type of spells since these are ancient greek spells, and all the best on your journey". Percy thanked lou and kept the book in his bag he have to be careful after all wizards are thinking he didn't know about them till now. if they get a doubt they will think he is in league with his gramps.

After that annabeth went to pack her stuff so she can come with him to camp Jupiter and discuss about campers exchange program so both camps can understand each others culture. Percy went to say goodbye to all his friends. He had a spar with Clarisse, he helped Stolls prank others, since piper is with jason he didn't want to go near Aphrodite cabin. lastly he went to say goodbye to both leo and calypso. Leo gave him a demigod mobile phone which calypso made magic resistant. Since calypso was a sorceress she gave him a book about magical plants and their uses.

After saying goodbye to everyone both annabeth and Percy start to camp Jupiter. they both get on their Pegasus. Percy is on blackjack, annabeth is on Guido.

/line break/

when they arrived at camp Jupiter they send their Pegasus to roam.  They saw  hazel and frank. They talked some time and Percy said about his not quest but a quest to them. Hazel told him how she controls mist what he have to do. Frank said he knows a legacy of trivia Jack who went to ilvermorny so percy could ask him. So Percy and frank went to search for jack while the girls went for the meeting. Frank said he'll join them once he introduces percy to jack.

After frank introduce jack to him who asked his autograph. After frank left for the meeting Percy ask how he manages in magical world. Jack said " it's not much, but we have to control our magic. since wizards have single core in them by using their core they perform magic. But we demigods or legacies have magic all over our body because of our divine blood. That's why a legacy will have less magic than a demigod. When we cast spells, we channel our magic for spell to work. we have to control the flow of magic. Magic will respond to our emotions so we have to control our emotions and with that we have to control our magic. I don't know much about you since you are a big three kid your magic will be more powerful". Percy thanked jack and went to where meeting will be held.

Just when he reached there annabeth and others coming outside. Percy put a hand around annabeth waist and asked "how was the meeting?" annabeth answered smiling "as always a little boring a little good. From next month onwards we will do the exchange program between camps". Reyna asked " Annabeth said you are going to lady Trivia's pet world is it right?" percy sighed and replied "yeah, apparently i have another evil grandfather there. so they contacted me yesterday to ask me to come to their school. They didn't say but i know they didn't want me to join my grandfather. And Hecate says that i have to go and she didn't want me to tell them that i know about wizards from my father". Reyna nodded and said "you have to be careful otherwise they will think you are working for your grandfather". Percy nodded. They both said goodbye to all their friends. Percy called the Pegasus and they both start to camp half blood.

/line break/

After they arrived at camp halfblood. They both went to chiron and annabeth explained about the meeting. After that they went to respective cabins and put their backpacks and head to the beach.

They IMed to Jason and piper. Jason and Piper are talking with Nike about her temple and shrine. Upon them they waved. Percy said "hai guys, hello lady Nike". Nike smiled and said "hello percy, annabeth, OK we will talk about this later, good luck" with that she disappeared. Both Jason and Piper said their hai's. They talked about what are they doing. They went to travel world to explore their relationship as well as Jason can fulfill his promise to minor gods. Percy said about his other grandfather. they both said to take care. After discussing what's happening in their lives they said goodbye to each other.

After that they played on the beach sometime. And they went to explore ocean since  now annabeth can breathe underwater they both are enjoying in underwater. After playing some time they laid on beach and they are looking at stars. Before returning to their cabins they both said "Bob says hello" to stars.

Percy and annabeth went to his cabin. they both can stay in his cabin now but only after they promised chiron "no funny business" in his words .They slept hugging each other .