thirty-four

The second a pair of runners stopped in front of Tae, he was groaning, tossing his head back against your dorm door. You did not wear black Nikes to Jungkook's house. You'd worn heels. "Where the fuck is she?"

"I'm just here to get noona's stuff," Jungkook said as Tae stood. "It's all in your car."

"Where is she?"

"At my place." Jungkook took a step back as Taehyung rubbed his face with his hands. "And I don't want to leave her by herself for too long so we need to hurry up."

"She's not a child-- she can be left alone."

"Then why are you here?"

Taehyung looked down to the side. "I don't want to be alone."

"Stay with Jiminie hyung." Jungkook pushed past Tae to push the key you'd given to your dorm. He headed in, flicking the lights on. It was so late into the night now. He headed straight for your bedroom and Tae followed him.

"Can you please bring her back?" Tae asked. "I have to apologize."

"You yelled at her when she wanted the best for you." Kook headed into the bathroom and grabbed everything he thought you could possibly need. He made a point to grab the condoms he found in your bathroom drawer. When Taehyung's jaw clenched, Jungkook felt a sense of triumph.

These boys really hated each other.

"I didn't fucking know."

"If you believed her, or even asked t/gf about it, asked me about it, we wouldn't be here right now."

"What would you do if someone told you your girlfriend was cheating on you?" Jungkook swung the backpack he'd brought over his shoulder and looked at Tae in the eye.

"Not accuse them of lying because they're jealous."

Jungkook headed back to the front of the apartment, making sure to grab the tin of cookies he'd seen that you'd made. Hugging it close, he opened the front door. "Please bring her back. I have to apologize," Taehyung sighed.

"Do that on your time." Jungkook tilted his head towards the door. "Get out of noona's apartment please."

"Jeon--"

"Get out, hyung."

---

"Did you get it?" You stepped down, hair wrapped in a towel of Jungkook's. It was cute. An iron man towel.

"Yep-- and I got some other stuff for you too." He shoved the last cookie from the tin as he set it all on the counter. He'd angry-eaten them while driving. "And for me."

"Jungkookie." You smiled, brushing the crumbs off of his chest as he smiled back at you. At least you were in a better mood. He rubbed under your eyes with his thumbs.

"'D you cry in the shower?" You nodded slowly and he sighed. "I almost beat him up, noona. You have no idea. I practically had to drag him."

"Are you trying to show me how manly you are?" you teased, not wanting to talk about Taehyung. Jungkook chuckled, pushing himself up onto the counter as you did his dishes. His dishes in his house for him. 

Why was Taehyung so blind?

"Yes, look at all my muscles." You glanced back and Kook flexed his one arm while using the other to hold up his sweatshirt to show you his abs. You leaned over and squeezed his skin.

"I spy rolls."

"It's because I'm sitting!"

You laughed and shook your head, putting bowls and plates and glasses away. "I'm feeling better, Koo."