LEAVE

Please comment!! <3

Kieran's POV

We arrived outside of Sciocco's home. As we parked the vehicle more than 6 armed men stormed outside of the front gates to greet us head on.

In the SUV Mariano looked in the back seat at the three of us because he heard 3 simultaneous guns being cocked.

He raised an eyebrow giving us a 'you serious?' look. He made a hand motion for us to lower the guns.

As we all stepped out single file from the truck we three made sure to pull our tejanas down so our faces would be obscured and we'd be mistaken for Mariano's men.

Easily enough we were escorted inside the big farm.

No questions asked.

We were brought down a big hallway and in through two extravagantly designed doors.

Through the first door leading inside the home we were greeted by an elderly woman who excused herself telling us she would return with her "jefe" meaning (boss.)

"When do I get to look for my woman?" I asked in a low tone no one would be able to pick up but Mariano.

"When the opportunity arrives."

He knew I was impatient so he followed his words with saying,

"Patients my friend, and you'll concur the world." He chuckled as the man of the hour walked in.

Dressed in a full white attire and khaki colored cowboy boots the man I assume to be Vidalgo arrived in the room.

He looked right at Marino not giving the rest of us a second glance.

"Duran, what the hell can I do for you man?" He said in a welcoming tone. He soon brought in Marion for a half hug and handshake.

I grabbed the front of my hat down a bit over my face, and tilted my head down as well. To him it'd be a sign of respect, to me... it's a way of hiding my identity.

"No respondias a mis llamadas. Supongo que me dio curiosidad... quería saber si estabas a el cien compa." (You weren't answering any of my calls. I supposes my curiosity got the best of me... I wanted to know if you were good, my friend.)

Vidalgo nodded and with a chuckle motioned Marino to his office.

We all trailed behind them, I was directly behind them when we came to what I assume is vidalgos office.

"Your men are not allowed in beyond this point, you know me." As he said that Marino looked directly at me.

He gave me a sly smirk before telling the three of us to stand outside the office doors.

As soon as the office doors were shut I didn't hesitate in giving orders to my godfather and uncle.

"We don't split up. You both stay here, if vidalgo and Mariano come out you stall and lie right out of your asses for me, yes?"

"You got it kid." Came Luciano

"Go get your wife son." Then Arsenio.

I didn't think twice when I walked in the opposite direction of the front door.

I need to find her.

I will find her if she is here.

I walked around the big house as if it were a maze. It is a tucking maze. I look to my left there is just another hall, then to my right I see a courtyard and a pool.