Authority

Kieran POV 

"Stop moving."

"I- I- ca- can't- " her hands grasped at my hair pulling me in closer with a tight hold.

"Shit- keep going-" she whimpered as I continuously lapped my tongue at her sweet entrance.

The once hot water turned lukewarm hitting our bare bodies in the shower. I dug my fingers into her thighs throwing her left leg over my shoulder to get her to stop moving so much.

I continued to delve deeper into her as her moans only got louder turning me on even more. I love hearing the sexy sounds that come from her sweet lips.

"Dì il mio nome tesoro" (say my name baby)

"Kieran!"

"Kieran~"

She chanted over and over rocking her hips against my face, fucking my face on her own, I fucking love that she's getting herself off- using me at her disposal.

"I'm-" I didn't let her finish her sentence, I increased my pace, my tongue licking up every last drop she was giving me of her sweet nectar I pumped two fingers inside of her at that moment.

She clenched down against my fingers and tongue, her legs trembling because of me.

"Come for me angel, let go" I whispered against her feeling her thighs shake from the force of her orgasm. She moaned loudly throwing her head back in pure bliss.

I finished lapping up every last drop of her, I get up trailing wet kisses up her body until I got to her lips.

"Taste yourself." I put my fingers up to her lips and watched as she sucked herself off of my fingers.

"Fuck-" I couldn't hold back, smashing my lips against hers I hoisted her up against me, her legs around my waist I positioned myself against her entrance she let out a hiss against my lips as I slowly slipped into her tight pussy.

"Fanculo, sei così fottutamente mio" (Fuck you're so fucking mine)

"Non sei d'accordo? Il mio piccolo angelo" (Don't you agree? My little Angel)

She didn't respond, only breathed heavily against my neck rocking her hips softly getting little friction from me she decided she'd try to take control, but I am not about to allow that.

I ran my hand up her spine going straight for her silky hair. I grabbed at it getting a firm grip I tugged her head back so she'd look at me.

"Is my baby being a bad girl and ignoring me? Hmm?" Her eyes were screwed shut as I held her hips against mine, stopping her movements all together.

She groaned disapprovingly opening her soft eyes, and locking them with mine.

"Just-" she started but stopped mid sentence moaning as I jerked my hips forward suddenly catching her off guard. I smirked down at her raising a brown motioning for her to continue.

"Just fuck me- please... No más juegos, papi, por favor-" (No more games please daddy) I groaned hearing her call me daddy does shit to me-

I connected our lips in a languid
Kiss while my hand left her hair and began rubbing tight circles around her clit as I thrusted into her slowly waiting, for her to plea and beg for me to move faster.

"It was very naughty of you to lie to our prisoner and say that I am your husband, no?" I asked between each thrust, she didn't respond only digging her nails into my shoulders.