Give Me Control

Comment your thoughts <3

Emerson's POV

I sat on his hips straddling him, his skin against mine feeling like it was on fire. His words bouncing around in my mind as he said them.

"Ride me angel."

Me? I- I don't know how to feel about this. He's made this feel so good, he's made me feel so much pleasure, I- I have to admit I was afraid when he first touched me... I felt disgusted with myself when he started touching me, because I was enjoying it. I thought it was wrong, but he completely worshiped me and my body, he didn't make me feel used and cheap and broken, he didn't hurt me or force me. He asked and gently touched me.

Making me feel unimaginable things.

When he tied me down I was terrified, although I put up a good front it was nerve wracking. Now, he wants me to ride him, to have complete control... he has no idea about my past, but yet without knowing he still gave me control as much as I gave him. He communicated and made me feel equal.

I balled my fists against his hard firm chest. I finally looked into his dark eyes to find them already looking back at me. I didn't say a word, neither did he. I leaned down and began to pepper kiss after kiss on his heavily inked chest. I traced the outline of a tattoo he had on his right peck, it was the face of a wolf with deep blue glass like eyes, it is very detailed and beautiful. I followed down to his nipple kissing around it until I realized they were pierced.

'Who would have thought the big bad mafia man, has his nipples pierced...'

'Wonder what else he has pierced...' I stopped thinking and peered up at him before engulfing his nipple within my lips. He let out a breath as his hands on my hips tightened forcing me to grind on his manhood, causing me to moan against his nipple.

Gaining composure I said

"Cute, I like it" I whispered teasingly before tugging at it with my teeth. He let out a groan keeping his eyes trained on me, I repeated my torture with his other nipple leaving him a panting mess.

"Sensitive?" I asked with a small smirk he had a look of slight pain and lust in his eyes before I could say anything else I moaned loudly digging my nails into his chest feeling his covered member harshly dig into my exposed core.

I heard his husky chuckle before I looked up at him he returned my question,

"Sensitive, kitten?" I didn't say another word before I lifted myself from his lap, balancing on my knees gripping him in my hand harshly, showing him if he wants to play, I can play harder.

"Shit Em-" he groaned throwing his head back into the pillows.

"What? Does it..." I squeezed harder only for him to buck his hips into my hand grunting from my grip, "hurt?"

He didn't make a move to stop me, so I began to stroke him through his briefs. He groaned and grunted while I got him off with my hand.

His face flushed and fists gripping my hips he began to pant and moan a bit louder.

"Fanculo tesoro non fermarti" (fuck baby don't stop)

Just as I felt he was about to explode into his briefs I stopped. Just like that I stopped, He should not have given me control... I giggled as his deep green eyes glared at me.

"¿Qué pasa, cariño? ¿No te gusta recibir lo que has dado?" (What the matter baby? You don't like to receive what you gave?)

I made a move to get off his lap but he didn't allow it, his grip on my waist tightening for me to stay in place.