Hide and Seek

Emerson's POV

I watched the life leave his eyes- I watched as the blood slowly trickled out of his mouth, the red tainting his now pale lips I am so tempted to kiss- tho they have lost their color I know they'll be just as soft as the first time I kissed him.

I sat on my knees his body propped up on my knees, his shallow breaths slowing down becoming almost impossible to see, I I could feel his body moving.

"HELP HIM! HELP HIM OH MY GOD JUST HELP HIM!" I screamed at everyone, but they didn't move- they didn't react, they just stood watching me- watching us!

"PLEASE! Don't let him die! I love him! I lo-" I paused trying to catch my breath as my tears made me choke out what I wanted to say.

"Pl- please!" I was crying profusely for him- he wouldn't respond anymore.

He just watched me, his hand clutching mind, I wiped at the blood trickling down his lips.

"Please-" I whispered to him begging for him not to leave me-

"Don't you-" I hiccuped taking in another breath, I could feel my lungs starting to burn due to not wanting to breath and just talk to him.

"Don't leave me here! You can't leave me!" I sobbed caressing his cheek kissing his forehead he shut his eyes slowly then opened them even slower.

"A- angel-"

"K- kiss me." "Please-" I laughed a bit not knowing if he was serious.

But the look he gave me told me he was, god- I can't lose him!

"Okay, but promise me you'll hold on until-" he reached his hand up around my neck pulling me down, smashing our lips together in a rough yet slow, passionate kiss.

He was trying to tell me how much he loved me, he was trying to show me how much he cared, he-

He- I sobbed against his lips trying to hold back but then I realized.

He, he was saying goodbye.

When our lips detached I saw a lazy smirk on his lips. God- please-

"I love you- a- angel, it's-" he coughed as the blood clearly began to fill his lungs.

"It's always- going to be you-" with that his breathing became labored and I begged him to be strong.

Help would come soon! Someone anyone would be there soon!

But when I looked up I saw nothing but darkness, there was no one- when I looked back down to my lap where Kieran once was I saw he was gone-

What the hell-

"Kieran!" I yelled hoping, begging for a response, but none came.

"Kieran!" Again, nothing.

"Hello, doll."

No-

That voice- no!

"Miss me?" He asked jerking my back towards him, and my eyes met his stormy evil ones.

"I missed you..."

***

Kierans POV

We reached my home in La Mans an hour ago. Emerson only woke up ones getting into the jet, but she didn't wake up when we arrived or when I carried her into the room.