BullShit!

Emerson POV
*hours later*

I was now at Kierans Villa, in his home office, both arms tied down to a surprisingly comfortable chair.

"Kieran!" I screamed for him to come back and untie me.

We went to dinner as he said but when we were their an older man in his late 50s abruptly sat at our table.

-flashback-

"Russo, finally get hitched aye?" The man with black hair with grey hairs peppering the edges and his beard said while looking me up and down with his very deep light green/blue eyes.

I smiled up at him politely, "I'm his attorney actually." I said while I felt Kierans hand on my thigh under the table.

'What is he doing?!'

"Santos, what is it that you want?" I could tell by his tone and his facial expression as well as his ridged shoulders, he did not like Santos' intrusion.

"Her." He said while I raised my eyebrows surprised at his words.

"Umm, excuse me?" I felt Kierans hold on my thigh tighten. I put my hand over his trying to get it off but instead he locked his hand around mine and squeezed, not very tightly but had a good grip.

"Listen to me Santos I'm going to give you 5 seconds to get up and walk. Away. Or I'm going to shoot you with the 22 caliber I have under this table, hmm, do you understand?" I didn't gasp and I stopped trying to get my hand out of his hold.

'A gun?' My mind was going crazy.'

"If you do not give her to me now, I'm going to take her forcefully from you Russo do you understand me?"

"Walk away." I heard the cocking of a gun and the Santos man got up with his hands up in surrender.

"I'll get her sooner or later russo, have that for certain." He said confidently while walking away,

"Come on." Kieran grabbed my hand pulling me up with him, 'I didn't even get to eat'

"Where are we going? What was that? WHO was that?!" I asked multiple questions at a time till we were out the door. He didn't stop pulling me to his car until we were both inside.

He buckled my belt for me and pulled off into the rode. "Where are we going? Kieran?"

"Kieran?" His face was blank while he drove at a high speed on the highway to who the hell knows where.

"I can't let you go, I can't let anyone take you. se lui sa già di te, quanti altri sanno di te?" (if he knows about you already, how many more know about you?)

"What are you talking about?!"

"Shh, I have to protect you."

'Protect me?! The hell he does'

"Take me home now."

He didn't answer me.

"NOW KIERAN!" He didn't respond suddenly he put a gas mask on and a gas began to fill the car.

"What is that?!" I began to feel dizzy until my vision blurred and darkness surrounded me.

-present time-

'¡Ese pendejo me drogó!' (That asshole drugged me!)

"KIERAN!"

Before that Santos guy intruded on our dinner he told me the bare minimum about himself.