"Which one?" Hoseok asked. She often forgot that he had two cars.

"The dodge is fine. I don't trust myself in your hellcat." She laughed.

"My keys are on the dresser. You never have to ask." He said. "What's mines is yours. You know that."

Trinity both loved and hated when he said that. Hoseok worked hard for everything he had, so it felt kind of weird for him to say it was hers as well when he was the one who earned it.

But at the same time it just reminded her that he wanted to share his luxuries with her, and reminded her that she was the special girl in his life that got to take part in what he had.

"Thank you." She kissed his forehead. "Now." She slowly stood up from his lap.

"You need to lay down and rest so that you feel better. Are you hungry?" She asked.

Hoseok shook his head as he laid back down and covered himself with the blanket. "No...and if I do get hungry I'll just eat some of the takeout we ordered last night." He responded.

"Okay. Keep something on your feet at all times and I'm setting the thermostat to a bearable and healthy temperature. So don't mess with it. Also, we have pain pills for a headache." She explained.

"I'll bring you some soup and medicine back." She said, grabbing her purse and cellphone. "Call me if you need anything, baby." She finished.

"Well I need a kiss right now." Hoseok said. Trinity seen the goofy smile on his lips. She rolled her eyes teasingly and went over to give him kisses.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too. Be careful." He said as sternly as possible.

Of course she would be careful. She had only driven Hoseok's car a few times before and she knew how particular and strict he was about his car.

It's not like trinity cared though. She always ate in his car, slept in his car, made videos in his car and sometimes she even did her makeup in his car. What the hell was he gonna do her? Whip her ass?

"Okay." She said simply.

_______

Trinity sat in her parent's kitchen eating a banana as she waited for them to come back home. She still had her house key so of course she could get in.

She didn't know how she would go about telling them her decisions as far as school went. Hopefully hoseok was right, and they didn't see her as a failure because of what she chose to do.

But she knew that her parents weren't those type of people so she didn't even know why she had these doubts.

A few minutes later, the locks on the front door turned and her parents entered.

"Hoseok? Trin?" They called out.

"Just trin, no hoseok!" Trinity said from the kitchen, standing to throw away her banana peel.

Her mother entered first, holding her purse. She wore her Sunday's best of course, her natural hair now straightened and wrapped so that it fell beautifully over her exposed shoulders.