She couldn't help but feel like a failure. Eventhough it was just for dance and not for something like a business degree or license - it was still school nonetheless and she just up and left as if it were nothing...

Hoseok didn't say anything. He stared into the side of her face and waited until she said something else.

"Do you want to know why I decided to leave?" Trinity asked softly. Hoseok licked over his lips.

"Only if you want to tell." He said.

"My dance teacher for this semester was hell. She was strict and I always felt like she had something against me. Remember that showcase I was telling you about?"

"Mhm." Hoseok nodded, sneakily pulling her closer and wrapping an arm around her.

"Well I didn't get a part in it...I tried to brush it off but I couldn't. So I went and asked her why I didn't get a part. And she literally told me that I wasn't the look she wanted because I wasn't fragile enough...whatever the hell that means." Trinity rolled her eyes.

But she knew what it meant. Madame louise was picking on her because of her body. Not only that, she was coming for her skin color and in a way critiquing her for what she knew better than ballet which was majorette - typically something that black girls involved themselves in because it was a style of dance that was most appealing to them.

It wasn't that trinity didn't know how to dance - it was just Madame Louise being provincial and not seeing trinity for her talent which was obviously there.

"So yeah...I kind of got upset and decided that it would just get worse from there. So I left...and you should see those other dancers! I mean I could dance circles around them! But just because I'm a little curvy and not all tall and skinny and oh don't forget "dainty" then I'm not appealing to the audience she wants to attract." Trinity complained.

Hoseok sighed. "I believe you, mama."

Trinity pouted, playing with the fabric of his shirt as she reflected on these last two days.

"But I don't think you should beat yourself up about it. You're not a failure. You put up with the school for as long as you could and you left for the sake of your mental health. You did the right thing." He said.

"You think so?" Trinity asked, looking up at him.

Hoseok nodded, bending just a tad to kiss her forehead. "I know so." He said.

It was silent , once again.

Hoseok played around in her hair. He wondered when she would get braids again. He missed her braids, whether they be to the scalp or individuals. He also liked when she wore locs. She always looked so majestic with them.

"Hoseok?" Trinity called out.

"Yes, baby?" He mumbled, a yawn slipping from his lips afterwards.

"What do you think about my body?" She asked, catching him by complete surprise.

"Huh?" He asked.

"Like...like what do you think about the way I look? Be honest." She said.

Hoseok clicked his tongue. "What do you think about it?" He asked.