Chapter 73

Holding a pile of documents and books, the guard knocked on the door of the study sweating profusely. After giving a military salute, he immediately said respectfully, "Colonel, all the documents and books you want are here."

Gu Shao raised his head. He closed the book by his side and said, "Put it on the table." After the

guard replied yes, he put the things neatly on the table, and then turned around and left immediately after giving a military salute.

Gu Shao didn't go to the documents for the first time, but picked up one of the books and opened it. The title of the book was printed with six big characters - "How to Take Care of Pregnant Women".

"I said, brother, are you sure you want to read more?" Fang also sunk his whole body into the soft sofa in the study, his eyes full of helplessness, "No matter how many books you read, it is useless to practice. If you really know, the old man's famous sayings, you are still the proud disciple of the old

man ." Gu Shao didn't lift his head when he heard the words, and the movement of turning the pages in his hand did not stop at all, "You go back first."

Fang Ye's expression on his face was as if Like being struck by lightning: "Don't you want to drive me, I said brother, are you still a brother?! You have an empty house in your house, just take in my head office in any one, you didn't see my mother seeing your daughter-in-law today That excitement, if I go back today, I will be caught in the net, where can I find a daughter-in-law and a grandson for her, is it easy for me?!"

Unfortunately, Gu Shao's face remained unmoved, "I don't have any spare rooms in my house, I wouldn't dare to keep your big Buddha."

Fang also saw that this was wrong, and immediately turned to the mourning policy, "Brother, you are my brother, you can't watch me go into the fire pit!"

Gu Shao raised his head , with a half-smile on his face, "You said that if I brought this to your mother, would you kill you with a feather duster?!"

Fang also gasped, this trick is really poisonous, He was really found out by his mother, and it is estimated that his heart has been beaten to death.

"Okay, you kid just find a place to cry, I don't have time to talk to you." He calmly dropped the sentence, Gu Shao started to clean up the things on the table, it was time to go back to the room to hug his wife, he thought happily.

Fang also looked at the alarm clock hanging on the wall and stopped firmly on Jiu Shang, and suddenly felt that life is really lonely as snow!

Ji Qiubai woke up when he slept until after eleven o'clock. When he woke up, he finally felt much better. At the moment, his stomach felt hungry and wanted to eat. He suddenly wanted to eat sour jujube. She couldn't help drooling because of the taste of it, and she was so excited that she couldn't wait to eat it right away.

Seeing the steaming lean meat porridge that Gu Shaoduan came in, Ji Qiubai bit her head and endured nausea and ate half a bowl. After her stomach was in stock, she immediately threw down the soup and looked at Gu Shao eagerly: "I want to eat sour jujubes."

Gu Shao was dumbfounded, "Now?"

Ji Qiubai nodded affirmatively, "Yes!" Then he asked pitifully: "Okay, I really want to eat it, if I can't eat it. I guess I won't be able to sleep."

It's already September, and the season of sour dates has passed, but the wife who has been eating and vomiting suddenly wants to eat something, and Gu Shao, the husband, said that she must be satisfied no matter what!

Ji Qiubai didn't know how Gu Shao tossed the sour jujube back in the end. Anyway, when she was so bored that she couldn't fall asleep because she slept too much, she almost couldn't control her anger at him. placed in front of her.

Then Ji Qiubai feasted on the most delicious meal since she was pregnant. The feeling was completely indescribable with the word "cool". If it wasn't for Gu Shao who was afraid that she would eat too much, he would not let her eat and take the plate away. Now, she probably won't even have a nucleus left, and because of this, she was still angry with Gu Shao, so she turned the back of her head to him when she slept, and looked like she didn't mess with me, which made Gu Shao very helpless.

After this time, Ji Qiubai stopped eating and vomiting. Although she still had morning sickness, it was much better than before, but the taste has become very complicated and changeable since then. I want to eat sour today. , I will become a craving for spicy food again tomorrow. I just ate sweet and sour fish the last time, and I want to eat spicy chicken feet the next time. The newly-invited babysitter scratches his head every time he cooks. The mother provided her with a lot of dishes, and finally did not let her lose this job.

In addition, Ji Qiubai also found that he has become very emotional since he became pregnant. In the past two days, facing Gu Shao, the culprit who caused him to eat and sleep well, he couldn't wait to scratch his paws when he saw it, even sleeping in the middle of the night. When you wake up and can't fall back to sleep, you also directly wake people up to accompany you. In a good name, you don't feel well anyway, so don't think about the culprit. However, when the emotions passed, Ji Qiubai felt embarrassed when she thought of her actions, but fortunately, Gu Shao looked like a sweetheart from beginning to end, which made her feel at ease.

The day before Gu Shao was going to return to the camp, Gu's mother finally came to City B in a dusty way. The exhaustion of the journey did not affect her excitement at all. She looked around and shouted at Gu Shao when she got out of the car, "Where's your daughter-in-law?"

"In the house, she was a little feverish today, so I didn't let her out." Gu Shao took the bag from Mother Gu's hand, and asked a few guards to carry the luggage in the car.

"Why do you have a fever? Did you see a doctor? Gu Shao, how do you take care of people?! No, I have to go see it right away." When she heard that her daughter-in-law was ill, Gu's mother's heart was immediately tense and she wanted to interrupt. Take your wings and fly into the room.

When Gu's mother entered the room, Ji Qiubai was asleep. Gu's mother looked closer and whispered to her son: "I've lost weight and my spirit is also poor, isn't the reaction very strong?"

Gu Shao nodded and added another sentence. : "Whatever you eat or vomit at the beginning, it's better now. It's just that people become emotional. You should be more concerned."

Mother Gu nodded, "Don't worry, Mommy knows better than you." How do you feed your daughter-in-law during the day?

Gu's mother came, and Gu Shao had to leave. Because he wanted to wait for Gu's mother to come before he left, he had already postponed the day for two days, and this time he couldn't push it any further. When people were there, Ji Qiubai didn't like it at all, and when he was about to leave, he began to feel reluctant.

"You won't come back until I give birth, or you won't come back even after my baby is born? I heard that there are many beautiful female soldiers in the camp." Pathetic tone.

Gu Shao looked at his daughter-in-law, dumbfounded, this pregnant woman really couldn't understand it with ordinary people's logic, "Don't think about it if it doesn't exist, although I've just been transferred now, there will definitely be more things, but definitely not Busier than when I was at home, I am the boss now, and my main responsibilities are to organize, plan, and direct, and the actual actions are still done by the people below." After a pause, he continued: "Also, I think you are more skilled than anyone else. It's beautiful." He said it in a serious way.

Ji Qiubai's face was slightly red, but he still said stubbornly: "Anyway, you can be honest with me."

Gu Shao couldn't help laughing. The strong and powerful laughter made Ji Qiubai feel embarrassed and angry. Sure enough, her IQ will decrease when she is pregnant!

"Come on, let me hear what our baby is doing now?" Gu Shao took off his watch, put it on the table and went to bed.

"Stupid you! Our baby is only as big as a sesame dot now, what do you think he will do?!" Not only did her IQ drop, Ji Qiubai thought proudly.

Gu Shao carefully put his ears on Ji Qiubai's stomach, and the silly dad mode was fully

turned on . After a long time, he said, "Our baby is probably asleep!" Ji Qiubai couldn't help rolling his eyes, there were less than two Yue, she hasn't even shown her belly yet, so it's weird to hear something, it's so stupid!

"I'm leaving tomorrow!" Gu Shao stared at Ji Qiubai's eyes and said, his scorching gaze seemed to burn someone, including love, pity, and reluctance.

Ji Qiubai lowered his head and whispered: "Well, be careful yourself. If you lead the team on a mission, you must put safety first. Even if you don't think about yourself, you must also think about our baby."

Gu Shao grabbed her The white and tender right hand kissed lightly, and then kissed her bright red lips, "I will, you have to take good care of yourself too!"