Chapter 59

Zhou Xuefei kept herself in her room for three days without eating or drinking, and Zhou's family went up and down the hills in a hurry.

Fan Jiemei originally thought that her daughter was just having tantrums, and her husband had promised to talk to her daughter, so she didn't care much. When I got home, I found out that things were broken. Her baby girl had been on a hunger strike for three days. She was hungry if she didn't eat it for a day. What's more, it was three days, and she was so scared that she almost lost her soul. Throwing the bag on the sofa, she hurried to the daughter's room.

However, the door could not be knocked open no matter how to knock, and the cycle that heard the sound was full of impatient and helpless faces. For the sake of his daughter, he was so anxious that he had two big blood blisters in his mouth. Fan Jiemei gave an order and asked Qiji Gang to call in a few special forces and directly broke in.

After the door was broken open, her daughter was lying on the bed with her cheeks burnt and her whole body burnt in a daze. Suddenly, Qiugang and his wife were frightened. They quickly ordered people to prepare a car to take Zhou Xuefei to the military hospital.

So after a lot of tossing down in the middle of the night, in addition to being busy with the Zhou family, it also attracted the attention of the entire government compound. These days, there is no shortage of gossips at any time.

Fan Jiemei breathed a sigh of relief after she had settled her daughter and confirmed that she was okay. However, thinking of not knowing what was causing her daughter's current condition, her heart sank again, and when she caught her husband, she cursed without regard to her own image. After scolding, I felt comfortable before asking my husband and daughter why they were on a hunger strike.

Cycle just looked tired, stubble on his chin and face, and the image of the tough guy was suddenly discounted. He sighed and said that his daughter had to marry that boy if his daughter liked Gu's son. Finally, he said: "Fei Fei is really too ridiculous this time, why I didn't agree to it!"

Fan Jiemei didn't speak for a long time after listening. In fact, she felt that her husband was right. The other party was married. Isn't it a idiot for her daughter to insist on marrying others? And given their family background, they can't find anything good. She has to rush to marry a married man, but in the end she loves her daughter, and finally said: "Let's talk about it slowly. If she is not happy now, don't irritate her. Maybe it will be fine after a long time. . "

cycle immediately face worries," I hope so, but her daughter's temper you are not clear, stubborn to die, do not hit the brick wall does not look back, I am afraid that time we fail to beat her ah. "

Fan Jiemei know what to say, She has only one daughter, who has been caring for her since she was a child until she grew up. As a mother, she knows her child's temper best. She is self-willed and stubborn. Just can't hear "No."

At this moment, the doctor and nurse who checked Zhou Xuefei in the ward came out.

Zhou Qigang and his wife hurried forward to ask about their daughter's situation.

The doctor smiled and said, "Middle General Zhou and Director Fan don't have to worry too much. Lingyuan is only weak because she hasn't eaten for a long time. She has asked the nurse girl to put some drips on her, and she will wake up soon, but she still needs to be reminded. You two, the human body needs to replenish a certain amount of energy every day.

Ling Yuan can easily break the body's functions like this, and there will be more problems in the future." Fan Jiemei was afraid for a while and said, "We will pay attention to it later." The

doctor After leaving, the couple hurried into the room.

As the doctor said, Zhou Xuefei woke up very quickly, and the heat on her body gradually decreased and returned to normal temperature. The couple was completely relieved just after the cycle, but it seemed that they were too happy because they found that their daughter was too early. He had opened his eyes, but he was empty and sluggish, staring at the crystal lamp hanging from the ceiling without a word.

Fan Jiemei was so distressed that her liver hurts. She sat on the edge of the bed and stretched out her hand to touch her daughter's face: "Good girl, look at mom, mom is back."

However, Zhou Xuefei turned a deaf ear to her words as if she had fallen into her own world.

Fan Jiemei felt even more uncomfortable, "You stupid boy, what can't be discussed with the family? You have to go on a hunger strike, do you want to scare mom to death!"

Zhou Xuefei actually listened to her mother's words, but she couldn't mention it at all. To answer vigorously, she can't think at all as long as she thinks that Gu Shao is already married.

No matter how she asked her daughter, she didn't say a word. Fan Jiemei didn't say anything. Finally, she said, "Fei Fei, don't you be so good to your mother. Mom is really sad. You can't tell your mother what you have before. Tell your mother everything."

Zhou Xuefei heard this, tears flowed down her cheeks, Fan Jiemei and Zhou Gang were panicked, Fan Jiemei even said again and again: "If you don't like Feifei, mom doesn't

Did you say it?" Zhou Xuefei shed tears silently, ignoring the dripping right hand, struggling to sit up, and then stretched out her arm to embrace her mother: "Mom..."

"Hey," the daughter finally agreed. After speaking, Fan Jiemei thanked God in her heart, "Come on, sit firmly, and take care of dripping."

Zhou Xuefei leaned her back against the soft pillow, and finally her tears stopped.

Fan Jiemei poured her a glass of boiled water and asked, "Well, my dear girl, quickly talk to mom, what happened, and you are going on a hunger strike."

Zhou Xuefei didn't believe her mother didn't know, she mumbled. Pouting, her voice

hoarsely : "Dad must have told you." Fan Jiemei did not deny, "Your dad told me, but I hope you can tell me again."

Zhou Xuefei was not happy, "I don't want to repeat it. Anyway, you can't help me anyway! "Since you can't help me, I'll go to my grandparents for help, she thought to herself.

Fan Jiemei had nothing to do with her daughter, so she had to say: "Feifei, marrying is a lifelong event, how can it be a trifling matter. Since the other party is already married, don't think about it so much. You can study with peace of mind. Can you find a worse background condition?!"

The next cycle just echoed: "Your mother is right."

Zhou Xuefei felt wronged again, "I don't care, I just want to marry him in my life, if I can't marry, I will live alone in the future.

Take care !" Even if Fan Jiemei loves her daughter again, she still insists on some principled things, and she suddenly hates iron and steel, and said: "Everyone is married and has a wife. You still want to marry someone, because you want to be a third party.

Huh ?" Zhou Xuefei's tears came down again, "I don't have any, I don't plan to be a third party."

Seeing her daughter's tears, Fan Jiemei and her husband exchanged glances and then softened again, "Feifei, just listen to your mother's advice. There is no need to hang on a tree, do you know?"

Zhou Xuefei wiped her tears and said nothing, and she didn't know if she listened.

Fan Jiemei was completely gone, winked at her husband and motioned to him to find a way.

Cycle just thought for a while, some things need to be tied to the bell, and then thinking about the task he just received, so he said to his daughter: "Feifei, let's go, I ask you, love marriage should be about loving each other. "Well," he said again after getting his daughter's affirmative reply: "But from the current situation, it's actually your unrequited lover, and they don't even know it!"

Zhou Xuefei was not convinced, "If he knows that I like him, Maybe he wouldn't choose to marry that rural bunny."

Cycle just smiled bitterly, "If? Maybe? No, my dear daughter, these are all hypotheticals and untrue, so let's do it, since you are so confident, it's just right. Dad wants to go to G to save a trip. You can follow me. When you get there, you can ask people in person if you want to marry you." Zhou Gang just can't care about this kind of behavior, as long as you can get rid of it. He is not afraid of being laughed at for the unreliable idea of ​​his daughter.

Zhou Xuefei's eyes lit up, and a surprise smile appeared on her face: "Really?"

Zhou Gang: "When did Dad lie to you, but I am ahead of you. As long as the other party is unwilling, you can't make trouble anymore. "

After thinking for a long time, Zhou Xuefei finally agreed.

Just as the two reached an agreement, Ji Qiubai on the other side was busy at the moment.

The phone is already installed at home. She called Ji Mu the first time, and then wrote down her landline number on the newly bought notebook. The notebook is usually placed on the phone. In the drawer of the cabinet, it is convenient for Gu's mother to look through it. In addition, she sent the matter and the number directly to Gu Shao, but there has been no response yet.

In addition, after three days of hard work, Ji's vegetable plot has also been cleaned up. All the vegetables and fruits, except for a small part, are eaten by themselves, and most of them are transported to the vegetable and fruit shops in the town for sale. Bai can foresee that future sales will be very objective.

A lot of things have happened in the village in the past few days. What attracted everyone's attention was the recruitment of new recruits this year. After the government issued an official notice, everyone in the village would sign up when they reached their age.

Ji Qiubai is not very concerned about this, what she cares about is Ji Caifeng's results. However, after she knew the result, her heart suddenly became cold, because Ji Caifeng's name was not on the list.

Ji Caifeng came to her soon. Ji Qiubai did not stop her from leaving this time. Instead, he promised to lend her 500 yuan and told her: "In any case, whenever you go outside, you must be careful. Be cautious."

Ji Caifeng nodded, "I will, take care of yourself, aunt and them too."