Chapter 37

The corner of Gu's mother's mouth evoked a sneer: "It is reasonable? I didn't expect that this word would also appear in Minister Gu's Jinkou. I would like to ask you, it is reasonable to raise minor children for parents, right?!"

Gu Nansheng's face has A trace of unnaturalness flashed, but after all, he became calm again: "Sister, I know what you want to say, but you also know that Xiaoying misunderstood the relationship between me and Jianlan, and insisted on divorcing me without listening to my explanation. She took Gu Shao to go, but I couldn't stop it. Later, she even refused to let me see my son. Even if I had the intention, I was powerless. Finally Xiaoying went. When I got the news, you had taken Gu Shao and disappeared. I used a lot of energy to find you, but there was no news until Bai Qi told me not long ago that he had discovered my son. I am very happy that he has become so good." But the fact is that Qian Qian took Gu Shao away. He had already received the news, but Ye Jianlan was also pregnant at the time, so he didn't take it at all and even thought that it would be best for Qian Qian to take Gu Shao and raise him, so as to save his son's status from becoming embarrassing after he was born, but it is a big deal. What I didn't count was that Ye Jianlan gave birth to a daughter. Being in a position like him, the second child is nothing to think about. So it didn't take long for him to secretly turn his attention back to Gu Shao, but it was a pity that Ye Jianlan kept getting rid of it. Now that Gu Shao is more and more prosperous, the old man has spoken silently. Be sure to take him back home, plus he is his only son, so he quickly packed his things and went to Nanan. Here, Ye Jianlan didn't dare to show a trace of unwillingness with the command of the old man.

But how foolish is Gu's mother? Hearing Gu Nansheng's remarks that can be described as snarling black and white, she turned angrily and laughed: "Hehe, you deserve to be a famous diplomat, who is eloquent and black can also be said to be white. , But there are some things I haven't forgotten who was behind my sister's gang with other women back then, hehe, Ye Jianlan is your wife now, well, if I remember correctly, you should have a daughter , Why can't Ye Jianlan give birth to a son for you, and watch our Gu Shao have a good life, so now we call our family Gu Shao's attention?!" A trace of anger flashed across Gu Nansheng's face, and said with a sullen face: " Sister, I am respecting you and I will make this trip to inform you, but that doesn't mean you can slander my relationship with Jianlan at will, and don't think you can't do anything if you don't agree..." The rest is self-evident. .

Gu's mother coldly stared at Gu Nansheng, a face very similar to Gu Shao. He is almost fifty years old. He is still well-maintained and has an elegant and calm temperament. He appears wise because of his age and experience, and he has a big hand. The only sister, who has been buried in the ground at a beautiful age, suddenly feels like a knife, and her hatred is deeper, "Despicable? Why, do you dare to recognize such an ugly thing? Don't think everyone's eyes are I'm blind, and I'm not afraid of laughing out loud. It's not the first time that Minister Gu's methods have been taught, so let's do it." Anyway, Gu Shao's registered permanent residence was transferred to the army when he was enlisted in the army. 

Gu Nansheng no longer cared about the graceful demeanor, and said with a sullen face: "Since the elder sister said so, then don't blame me for being impolite and leave."

Gu Nansheng came and went in a hurry. Ji Qiubai said according to the two Dialogue also guessed things seven or eighty eight. She did not expect that Gu Shao's parents divorced because of Gu Nansheng's derailment, and she did not expect that the "Mother Gu" was not Gu Shao's biological mother. It should be said that she was an aunt. Gu Shao had lost his mother since he was a child, and his own father was indifferent to it. Ji Qiubai suddenly understood his indifferent and unspoken temperament in his previous life. When she remembered Gu Nansheng's later wife, Ye Jianlan, she suddenly remembered her own. That good mother seems to have a lot of friendship with this Mrs. Gu. Since the Gu family of the previous life has appeared in this world, does it mean that "they" also exist!

Ji Qiubai quickly finished the meal, and when she went to call mother Gu to eat, she found that she was sitting in a chair with a tired face and closing her eyes.

After thinking about it, she turned back to the kitchen, took out the dried chrysanthemum that Gu's mother had seen in the kitchen before, soaked in a cup, drinking this in summer is easy to get rid of the fire and relieve fatigue, and she also scooped some medicine from the space The spring water was secretly added in.

Mother Gu was shaken by her and quickly opened her eyes, and smiled gently, "Have you eaten?"

Ji Qiubai nodded, "Yes, I've done it all."

Gu's mother seemed to say casually, "Just put it in the hall ." Come in, don't put it in the yard."

Ji Qiubai has no objection. It is the same everywhere to her: "Okay, I'll get it. You sit down first. This is the chrysanthemum tea I just made, which clears away heat and detoxifies. ."

Gu's mother was pleased with Ji Qiubai's thoughtfulness: "Good boy, you have worked hard." The main room is not big, and it looks like a sultry big steamer in the hot summer. Ji Qiubai moved the only lucky fan, and the two started around the table. Have a meal.

Jiqiubai made three dishes and one soup, vinegar Chinese cabbage, steamed pork ribs, and fried potato shreds. The soup was fish head tofu soup.

Gu's mother didn't have much appetite, but she couldn't hold back the dishes that exuded the strong aroma, especially the vinegar Chinese cabbage. Not entering it made her appetite. She frequently praised Ji Qiubai for her good craftsmanship.

Ji Qiubai humbly accepted Gu's mother's admiration while looking for a suitable opportunity to speak, but unexpectedly, before she could speak, Gu's mother took the initiative to speak to her.

"Xiaobai, aren't you curious about the identity of the man who just came?" After eating enough, Gu's mother put down the chopsticks in her hand and asked.

Ji Qiubai shook his head honestly.

"Actually, I am not Gu Shao's biological mother. To be precise, I am his own aunt, and his mother is my biological sister. As for the man just now, it is Gu Shao's father, of course only a blood father."

Ji Qiubai let out a cry, pretending to be shocked.

Mother Gu smiled: "This is an old and long story."

Ji Qiubai immediately expressed a respectful look.

Gu Mu said with sadness, that is indeed a very old-fashioned story. In the era when educated youth went to the countryside more than 30 years ago, the native rural chick—the heroine met and looked like a high-ranking family in the city. The story of the handsome and talented male protagonist, the process is very beautiful, but the ending is also very tragic. Although the two eventually became husband and wife, the differences in family, status, knowledge, and cultivation caused the distance between the two to become longer and worse, and the relationship became worse and worse. In the end, they became young and beautiful and had the same status as the male protagonist. The appearance of the supporting actress of Nina has become the fuse for the end of this marriage.

The heroine is Gu Shao's biological mother Qian Ying, and the hero is Gu Nansheng.

Ji Qiubai couldn't help sighing after listening to it. Gu's mother said again: "I am a woman with Gu Shao, although life is difficult, but Gu Shao is sensible when he was young. He followed when other children were playing in the mud like a coquettish child. He went up the mountain to chop wood and went down to farm. What can such a small doll do? I always tell him not to go and stay at home to do his homework, but every time he says no, he says he is the only man in the family. Now, he wants to help support this family, so that I don't get tired, so many filial children, I told myself at that time, he will be my own son in the future, and the only son, I will be exhausted. Raise him until he grows up with the bones." Ji Qiubai looked at his mother Gu, who was immersed in memories, and his heart filled with deep admiration. The younger sister's child was raised up alone, so much persistence and perseverance is needed. When connecting the big and small things that I had just heard from Gu's mother and Gu Shao's facial paralyzed face, I suddenly felt that the distance between the two was getting closer again.

Mother Gu came back to her senses and smiled when she saw Ji Qiubai's expression: "When people are old, they will often recall that year. I think Gu Shao was not as tall as my thighs, and now he is about to marry a wife."

Ji Qiubai suddenly. I'm embarrassed. Mother Gu thought for a while and said, "I haven't contacted for decades. Gu Nansheng suddenly came to the door to let Gu Shao recognize his ancestor and return to his clan. Jianlan is not a good match either, Xiaobai, when you and I go to the town post office and send a telegram to Gu Shao to remind him."

Ji Qiubai immediately responded.

So after a short break at noon, the two went to the town post office again.

Communication is still not very developed these years. Telegraph is still one of the main ways people communicate. The two took a piece of red and white special manuscript paper for telegraph and filled it out.

After filling it out, Ji Qiubai counted it. There are 39 characters in total, which is a quarter of a cent, and five yuan and four cents.

Mother Gu looked at the concise and concise words on the paper and asked: "Think about what else you want to say, and write it down together."

Ji Qiubai thought for a while and added another sentence: "Mom misses you very much, remember everything carefully, don't read it!"

Mother Gu laughed, and jokingly said: "What about you?" Ji Qiubai pretended not to hear it embarrassedly.

After the two came out of the post office, Ji Qiubai said to Gu's mother: "Mom, wait and go to the bazaar with me."

Gu's mother asked casually: "What are you going to buy?"

Ji Qiubai shook his head, his eyes sparkling. : "I want to open a fruit shop, let's go and see the shop first."