Chapter 67

Although he lives in a residential area within 15 minutes' walk from the town government, Deng Gufa has never walked to work since the day he became the mayor of Tangkou Town, and even his family members go out with official vehicles and The equipped driver is always on call. In his words, the mayor must have the style, so this day was no exception. First, he sent his lover back to the work unit, and then sent his son back to school, and finally it was his goal. The prefecture-town government.

Deng Gufa has been in a very good mood these past two days, especially after receiving a call from his old friend who was the secretary of the municipal party committee, he immediately became active when he thought of the fact that the old friend had clearly hinted that there was a fat shortage that was about to be vacated. , and thought that we should start to prepare for activities inside and out.

The car slowly drove into the town government parking lot, and finally stopped. The driver got out of the car and opened the door respectfully.

Deng Gufa got out of the car with a black briefcase and instructed the driver: "Go to the station to pick up Nizi and Miss Gu at three o'clock." The

driver immediately replied yes.

Deng Gufa raised his foot and walked away, and raised his wrist to look at his watch. It was half past nine, and it was past work time, but he was the boss here, who else could say he was wrong? !

The journey was smooth and he received countless respectful greetings. The first thing Deng Gu sent back to the office was to ask his secretary to make him a cup of Tieguanyin, and then the tea was accompanied by a strong and refreshing tea fragrance. After reading a few more urgent documents, he threw the pen on the table and picked up the newspaper of the day. He moved his butt to the luxurious large wheelchair that was made to order and began to enjoy his routine morning tea time comfortably.

Just when he was about to finish reading the newspaper and squinted his eyes and wanted to take a break, "I'm sorry, you...you can't just go in like this. Can I report first?" A panicked voice suddenly appeared outside the room. Deng Gufa came back to his senses immediately, and immediately recognized the speaker, his secretary, and his face suddenly sank. The people below do not know that Gu Cao really needs to strengthen the training.

As the sound became clearer, the door was slammed open.

Deng Gufa took a look and saw that there were still quite a few people, men and women surrounded the door of the office.

Before he could ask the question, the secretary panicked and said to him: "Mayor, they said they were sent by the Central Disciplinary Inspection, and they couldn't stop it."

Deng Gufa ignored her, and his attention was attracted by the leading man. He was a man in his forties with a dark complexion. The most important thing was that the other party had a face that he would recognize even if he turned to ashes. The person he hated the most, his half-brother, although he had always been Knowing that the other party was expelled from the family tree and got along very well, but they no longer had any intersection, but did not want to meet again on such an occasion, Deng Gufa only felt that his face was slapped hard and hot.

Deng Nanhua was directly dispatched by the Central Discipline Inspection and Supervision Department. Thinking of the things to be thoroughly investigated this time and the information in his hands, and looking at the changing expression on Deng Gufa's face, he was overjoyed, as the old saying goes. That's right, he lived thirty years in Hedong and thirty years in the west. He thought that his good stepmother and "good younger brother" had stumbled him a lot, and finally got him expelled from the family, so he kept all these in mind. , but although he was very happy, Deng Nanhua still had a businesslike look on his face: "Comrade Deng Gufa, we are the anti-corruption and discipline inspection team sent by the central government, this is the proof document, we need you to cooperate with our investigation, and Let's go and clarify some issues. "

Secretary of next opening their eyes, Deng Valley hair and did not see him handing me the file, but stared at each other, then said:" I do not know I made a big deal, and actually sent directly to the central down? "

Deng Nanhua smiled," You go to a naturally know, go, Dengzhen Zhang, your old friend is still waiting How about you labor secretary. "The

other party's words had no deep meaning, Deng Gufa missed a beat in his heart, and then pretended to be calm and authentic: "I will cooperate with the requirements of the organization. "

Deng Nanhua smiled again, but did not speak.

Deng was taken to Valley Commission for Discipline Inspection sent the investigation team to temporary office - mayor of cadres guest house, where he saw his really old school, already when the Labor party secretary Peng Then he was taken to a separate room, and the trial-style torture began.

On the other side, Ji Qiubai received a call from the town's business administration office early in the morning. On the call, the other party said that he was the director, and his attitude was surprisingly good. The business license is delivered to the door. When Ji Qiubai heard this, there was still something he didn't understand. Gu Shao had definitely started to move, but he didn't expect it so quickly.

Ji Qiubai silently praised the speed and neatness of his man's work in his heart, and then told the other party that he would go to the shop in the town and asked him to deliver it to the shop, and the other party agreed immediately.

After putting down the phone, Gu Shao just came in after picking up the water. Ji Qiubai immediately told him about the matter, and then said that he was going to the town. Gu Shao naturally expressed that he wanted to go with her. They did not drive, but directly rode their bicycles. Anyway, their home was not very far from the town, and their husband and wife had little time to spend alone, so Ji Qiubaiquan went on a bicycle tour.

——Fang

Ni looked at Zhou Xuefei who put down the phone with a gloomy face, and asked cautiously, "How is it?"

Zhou Xuefei didn't answer, turned around and walked out of the phone booth.

Seeing that the other party was unwilling to take care of her, Fang Ni felt a sudden burst of anger in her heart. She really thought she was more noble than her, and she was the only one who could do something like a mistress licking her face.

Zhou Xuefei was walking beside the street, and was caught all the attention by a man and a woman on a bicycle coming from afar. Her face suddenly darkened. Fang Ni noticed her expression and immediately followed her eyes. In the next second

, she couldn't help but blurt out: "Gu Shao!" Zhou Xuefei's eyes immediately shifted to her face, and Fang Ni felt her scalp tingle.

"How do you know that's Gu Shao?" Zhou Xuefei's tone was calm, but what revealed in her eyes was not the same thing. In one sentence, it was the terrifying tranquility before the storm.

Fang Ni thought to

herself, but she didn't know how to explain it, " Uh , I..." Zhou Xuefei approached her, her eyes seemed to burst with fire, and her voice was full of grimness, "Speak!"

Fang Ni's condescending and tough attitude made Fang Ni completely overwhelmed, her mind was in a panic, and she stammered: "I... I used to have a

blind date with Gu Shao..." Zhou Xuefei forced a sentence from her teeth: "Bitch! "

Fang Ni's face was not very good. Although there was a faint feeling of dissatisfaction in her heart, she still remembered her uncle's words. Zhou Xuefei and the others couldn't afford to offend them, so they had no choice but to humiliate themselves dryly: "This... he is not without Look at me, I was lucky before, and you know where I am worthy of Gu Shao."

Zhou Xuefei looked at her uncertainly, Fang Ni's heart was shaky, her eyes swept past them and went to the market Gu Shao and Ji Qiubai, who were going over there, immediately had an idea to change the subject: "Feifei, they have already entered, do we want to go over?"

This trick really worked, I wonder if Zhou Xuefei remembered his current biggest enemy It was also Gu Shao's wife, but the other party withdrew his gaze and said lightly, "Of course."

Fang Ni finally breathed a sigh of relief.

After saying hello to the owner of the candy shop next door, Ji Qiubai took out the key and pulled the gate to let Gu Shao push the car in.

The proprietress of the candy shop stood at the door of her shop and asked Ji Qiubai loudly: "Xiao Bai, are you really not going to sell vegetables?"

Ji Qiubai smiled and said, "If you don't sell it anymore, it's all contracted to others, and I 'll sell some fruits in the future. Pies or something." The

proprietress looked regretful and sad: "Then you won't be able to eat your vegetables from now on, sigh, I really don't want to eat anything in the future, you don't know, you haven't opened a store for the past two days, A lot of people came to me around the corner to ask when you will resume business and whether you will sell vegetables. When the news came out, everyone had to cry."

Ji Qiubai was a little embarrassed, "I didn't expect everyone to be so supportive, it's just that I have already signed a contract with others, and I will sell it to them in the future."

Seeing Ji Qiubai was embarrassed, the proprietress immediately said again: "It's okay, it's okay, I just sighed with emotion, the fruit tart you made last time was also delicious. When you guys start selling it, I'll come to visit every day." Thinking of the taste of the pancake, the proprietress had an aftertaste in her heart.

"Thank you first." After chatting with the proprietress for a few more words, Ji Qiubai turned around and entered the shop.

Gu Shao has already rolled up his sleeves to reveal his strong arms and started cleaning.

"Hey, I'll come." Ji Qiubai said quickly when he saw that Gu Shao wanted to put a few rags into the basin to soak in water.

Gu Shao nodded, then picked up the bucket and planned to get some water and mop the floor.

Zhou Xuefei stood not far from the Ruyi Fruit and Vegetable Shop and silently watched the two people working together in the shop. Although she didn't want to admit it, she had to admit that the atmosphere between the two looked very different. Harmony is very daily and warm.

Gu Shao is a responsible person. Since he has married that woman as his daughter-in-law, he will naturally treat her a little better. .

Fang Ni was behind her, thinking of the embarrassment when she saw Gu Shao later, not knowing whether to follow or not, she thought for three seconds, and finally she followed up with gritted teeth.