Chapter 31

In the local area, if you book a kiss, the marriage is a certainty, but in the end, the two have not officially married, it is impossible to live in the same room, and Gu's family has only two rooms, and Ji Qiubai will naturally sleep with Gu's mother.

Gu Shao sent Ji Qiubai to the door of the room, and the two walked side by side.

Gu Shao made no secret of his scorching gaze and looked at the other party. Under the pale yellow light, his face was delicate and shy and red, and the curled hair that dangled after the bath was slightly moist. He perfectly blended the charming and sexy together, he became more and more unable to look away, and his heart gradually swelled with a strong sense of satisfaction that he had never experienced before. This is his daughter-in-law, the future baby. Mother.

Ji Qiubai was weakened by the opponent's wolf-like greedy and hot eyes, his face was hot, his hands and feet became more and more at a loss, his head shrank softly in front of his chest and he did not dare to meet the opponent's eyes. When she finally reached the door, she quickly gathered up her courage and said, "Then...I'm going to sleep in first." Then she turned around quickly.

Gu Shao's eyes darkened, and his right hand stretched out like lightning to clamp her shoulders, dragging her in front of him with a deft effort, and wrapping her slender waist around her left hand, tightly confining her in his arms.

"Yeah." Ji Qiubai exclaimed, and then immediately covered his mouth. Gu's mother was still packing her things in the hall across the aisle. Wouldn't it be embarrassing if she heard something coming over. There was a dull laugh from the depressed chest in her ears, she raised her head and glared at the other person, with a smile on her face!

Sweet and angry, with such beauty in front of him, Gu Shao did not hesitate to reach out his hand and pinch the opponent's chin accurately, and he fell down and kissed the red lips that had been peeping for a long time, sucking wildly, biting delicately, and then prying the shell away. Teeth drove straight in without hindrance, clamped the tenderness in the other party's mouth, kissed, sucked, licked, bitten, hooked her tongue and danced with herself in the world.

Ji Qiubai was kissed so soft that it turned into a mass of mud, and the crystal-like silver fluid in her mouth slipped uncontrollably from the corners of her mouth. It wasn't until she couldn't hold her breath that she twisted uncomfortably. Gu Shao secretly took a breath of cold. She hugged her tighter, he could hardly wait to rub the other person into his body, and his kiss was even more arrogant, and his tongue was like a wolf, looting every corner of the other's mouth completely.

For a while, Ji Qiubai's head was blank against Gu Shao's generous chest and panting. Gu Shao's generous hand gently touched her back behind her, and a sweet breath floated in the air.

After Mr. Gu finished sweeping the floor, she poked her head out at the other end of the aisle, and when she saw it, she smiled. She was also a person who came by. She didn't understand, so she retracted her head again.

The two embraced for a long time, and Ji Qiubai listened to the thick and powerful heartbeat under his thick chest. Surrounded by the smell of man's skin mixed with the smell of smoke, it was warm and safe. She remembered the fierce kiss between the two of them just now, and she blushed immediately, making a profit subconsciously, but the other party didn't move at all.

"I...I'm going back to sleep," Ji Qiubai said with a blush.

Gu Shao finally released her, their eyes are hot not been fully dispersed, grabbed her hair trace of his mouth, kissed her, hoarse voice said:. "Ah, good night"

JI Qiubai escaped quickly.

According to local custom, the woman must live at the man's home for the first three days after the marriage. Ji Qiubai had been told Nth times by Ji's mother before she came. Going to someone else's house is no better than at home. She must have hands and feet in her own eyes. . Ji Qiubai was already sensible, so he naturally understood what Ji's mother said. So early on the first day, I got up early and went to the small kitchen in the yard to make breakfast. Gu's mother might have been tired last night, and she was sleeping soundly when she carefully touched off the bed.

But it seemed that someone was earlier than her. When she was halfway through her breakfast, Gu Shao walked in. She turned her head and saw that her forehead was sweaty, her hair was still slightly moist, and her feelings had already moved back.

Gu Shao stepped forward, with a very natural intimacy in his tone, "I'll help you."

When Ji Qiubai remembered the kiss last night, her face started to heat up, and she quickly said: "I'll do it." SHe didn't dare to look at his eyes at all.

Gu Shao looked at the other party's slightly shy face and raised his handsome eyebrows, as if thinking of something, so he didn't insist anymore, but didn't leave. Instead, he leaned on the kitchen door with his hands on his chest and looked at her busy figure.

The other party just stood there watching quietly, but Ji Qiubai couldn't ignore the strong sense of presence that radiated from his body, and his hot eyes made her more and more overwhelmed, and breakfast began to be absent-minded, half. She sighed and put down the egg bowl in her hands, "Brother Gu Shao, come and help me beat the eggs."

A satisfied smile appeared on Gu Shao's face, and he walked over her slender legs and took her. With the chopsticks in her hand, she picked up the bowl she had just finished and stirred, and said, "I'll call my brother in the future." They both booked a kiss, and they will get married a year and a half later, so they were naturally more intimate than before. 

Ji Qiu Bai's face became even more red, and he made a small hum, and then continued to immerse himself in the work in his hands.

When Mother Gu woke up, she looked at the alarm clock on the bedside. It was already 9 o'clock, and the place next to her was empty. She quickly got up, got dressed and walked out of the yard. When she went to the small kitchen, she saw two young men working together. After breakfast, the surrounding atmosphere is as harmonious as a young couple, and Gu's mother pursed her lips in amusement.

After breakfast, Ji Qiubai and Ji Mu began to clean up the house. The cauldron and most of the tableware used for cooking at the banquet last night were borrowed from the ancestral hall in the village. They had to be returned after they were washed and dried. . On the other hand, Gu Shao borrowed woodworking tools from the house next door and rapped and repaired the wooden fence that was about to fall apart.

In this way, the family was doing work while pulling up the conversation. There was a lot of fun in the yard. When it was busy until noon, Ji Qiubai volunteered to have lunch. Gu's mother agreed with a smile on her face, and she also wanted to taste the future daughter-in-law's. Craftsmanship.

There were a lot of ingredients left in the kitchen for the banquet last night. After a glance, Ji Qiubai immediately wondered what to do. Soon, he worked out a recipe-braised eggplant, ground three fresh food, Stir-fried shredded pork with green pepper and scrambled eggs with chive flowers.

Ji Qiubai's mouth is always picky, and she also has high requirements for the color, fragrance, and taste of the dishes she makes. Therefore, she has also created her superb cooking skills. They are all first-class. So when the scent of the food came from the small kitchen and gradually dispersed in every corner of the yard, Gu's mother couldn't sit still, and said to her son with joy, "Look at my mother for you to find a good wife, just this craft. Don't even think about picking one out of a thousand people."

Gu Shao nodded, and his eyes in the direction of the small kitchen were full of tenderness that didn't match the rigid lines on his face.

After eating lunch at Meimeidi, Gu's mother urged the two to go to the photo studio in town. Gu Shao was about to return to the team in three days. I don't know when to wait for the next time I come back. I can make one from time to time with a photo in her hand. Miss.

After a morning of family-like harmony, Ji Qiubai no longer had the shyness and inescapability at the beginning, and immediately agreed with Gu's mother's proposal. She did not expect that Gu's mother was so thorough and considered almost everything.

So the two changed their clothes and went out. The photo studio in the town was the only one, so the business was quite good. There were already several people waiting for the two, and it was already past when it was their turn. More than half an hour.

"Come on, look at the camera and smile." The bearded photographer stood behind the camera and said.

Ji Qiubai felt the big hands around her waist tighten, and a faint shyness and sweetness appeared on her face.

"Very good, one more one, you can change your posture." The bearded photographer said with an OK gesture.

Gu Shao sat down on a chair prepared by the photo studio, and then took Ji Qiubai to sit on his lap. Ji Qiubai's face blushed, struggling to get down, and a low voice came from the horse on top of his head: "Don't move. "

Ji Qiubai immediately froze and dared not move anymore. Gu Shao was satisfied with her and put her in her arms, with her chin resting on her hair, "Be obedient, or go back and "clean up" you."

Ji Qiubai's face was even more flushed, and even if she hadn't seen the hard thing under her, she thought with her toes and knew what it was! ! !