Chapter 11: Suspected Acquaintances 2

Jijia Village is relatively remote, and you have to walk four miles to the town market. In addition, if you want to occupy a good position to sell things, you have to rush earlier than others, otherwise you will not even be able to occupy a corner when you are late.

The three sisters and brothers of Jiqiubai came early, and there were not many people in the market when they arrived, but there were a large fertilizer bag spread out in many well-placed vacancies, and several bricks were pressed. It shows that there is a master here, and Ji Qiubai knows that this is occupied by those who often set up stalls. If they occupy their place, they will inevitably be driven away when they come.

So the three of them searched for a while, finally found a corner position, took off all the baskets on their backs, moved out the little Mazha, and prepared to set up the things for sale.

When Ji Qiubai came, he was assigned the task. Ji Qiuhong was shy and thin-skinned. It was impossible for her to open her mouth, but she was good at maths and had quick hands and feet, so collecting money is the most suitable job. Ji Qiulei, boys are comparable to girls, and he knows how to put the scales, so he is naturally responsible for weighing the goods, while she is responsible for soliciting customers and bargaining with customers.

Summer mornings always come early. In less than a while, the sun showed its full face. When it was 7 o'clock, the crowd began to increase. Today is the birthday of the gods of the earth, and it is also a Saturday rest day. Young couples went out to buy things for the holidays and bought groceries by the way, and some dragged their children.

The three siblings did not get a good position, and no one cared about it for a long time. Ji Qiubai looked at the aunts and aunts who were in the same row with them. They all yelled and yelled to grab customers, and wanted to open their mouths several times. Learning to study, but awkwardly unable to make a sound, her old face was straight hot, but the brother and sister next to her looked at her hopefully at this time.

Ji Qiubai thought about the dishes on the table and the dishes on his brother and sister's faces that had never changed. He gritted his teeth and opened his mouth and shouted: "Fresh lychee and longan yellow peel, passing by and taking a look, just picked it from his home. Come back, don't taste good, don't need money! Don't need money if it's not sweet!" The

voice was as clear as a bell, and it was particularly eye-catching among the voices of the aunts and grandpas. It immediately attracted the attention of many people. The three sisters and brothers are dressed in old and rustic clothes. One point, but they are all good-looking, which makes it easy for people to have a good impression at a glance. Soon people in twos and threes came to ask for the price and watch the size of the fruit.

After yelling out the first time, Ji Qiubai found that the next time was much simpler. She enthusiastically attracted every customer who asked for the price, and reported that the price had been set, three yuan per catty, or even two cents more expensive than apples. Because only a small amount of fruits such as lychees are on the market at this time, natural products are more expensive.

If the price of three yuan is placed on weekdays, everyone may decide whether to buy some early adopters, but today is the birthday of the earth god, even if it is expensive, it is good to go back to worship the earth god, and Ji Qiubai and his family's fruits The appearance is excellent. Not only is the color beautiful, but also bigger than the ordinary one, especially plump. There was a picky lady who peeled one to see the plump flesh, and then put it in her mouth to taste, the sweet taste suddenly let She was convinced and weighed five catties in one go. In fact, only Ji Qiubai knows that these fruits contain a small amount of aura, which is one of the benefits of the spatial stream. It is a pity that ordinary people can't see it, but she can see the faint light on the vegetables as long as she concentrates on it. gosh.

With a good beginning, the three brothers and sisters became more enthusiastic. Soon, before one morning passed, the three baskets of fruit were sold out. When the things were finished, Ji Qiubai took out with a smile. The money bag, tells Ji Qiulei to look at things, and she and Ji Qiuhong go shopping.

There are still a lot of things to buy at home. Firewood, rice, oil, salt, sauce and vinegar tea does not cost money. Ji Qiubai secretly calculated what must be purchased and what can be waited for. The money for selling fruits has not been counted. Three pieces of ten yuan were drawn inside, and then the purse was tied tightly and put away again.

Then went straight to the meat case with his sister.

The first morning when Gu Shao got home, he was taken to the Ji by his mother and followed her as a coolie.

So there was such an eye-catching scene on the turbulent collection. A tall and burly man with a height of 1.9 meters exudes a cold and hard air, but what is very unmatched is that he is full of various bags in his hand. There are fish, vegetables and meat, full of life.

Just after reading a bunch of green peppers, Mother Gu came out of the crowd mumbling that they were not fresh, and said to her almost two first sons: "Let's buy more spare ribs and make your favorite braised ribs tonight. "After speaking, I couldn't help but laugh. My son's image of a tough guy has been almost destroyed by myself.

Gu Shao nodded, ignoring the eyes of all parties. He knew his mother's little "bad eyes" better than anyone else, but he rarely returned home on weekdays. Naturally, he hopes to accompany his mother more, even if it is a gathering. .

————

Today's holiday, there were a lot of people cutting meat. Almost all meat cases were confined inside and out. Ji Qiubai relied on a small sister to squeeze in one of them, carefully picking what he wanted. You can't buy pork ribs anymore. You don't have to say the meat is too expensive. You can cut the pork for five bucks and five jins for three jins. You can eat meat at home, and you have to ask for a little bit of pork liver. Ji's mother has night blindness and eat more pigs. The liver is good for the eyes, and a pair of pig bones are needed to make the soup tonight, which is considered a holiday.

When Ji Qiubai picked it up and was about to tell the boss that this piece of meat would be cut three kilograms, a strong malice suddenly strung from her back, causing her to froze immediately, and she was held back when the words reached her mouth.

Ji Qiubai did not hesitate at all, took Ji Qiuhong's hand and turned and left. Ji Qiuhong was dragged and staggered and asked incomprehensibly: "Sister, what's the matter?"

Ji Qiubai pushed away the crowd and said casually: " It's okay, there are too many people here, we go to the other side where there are few people." She doesn't know how to explain her sudden sense of crisis, but in fact, since she inherited the space, she has become more sensitive to the things and people around her. She absolutely believes that this bad cold didn't come for no reason.

But the meat here looks better, otherwise it won't be bought by so many people, Ji Qiuhong wanted to say, but the person in front blocked her sight, and she had to give it up.

Ji Qiubai held her sister's hand tightly and kept walking out. When she was about to squeeze it out, her palms were suddenly empty, and her heart beat, and she quickly turned back and shouted: "Xiaohong!"