Chapter 17: Blind Date

As soon as Ji Qiubai's questioning voice fell, everyone nodded their heads together with ambition, and then all looked at Ji Youcai's family. Although most of them didn't understand the golden songs like those young ones, at least they understood that this song is this year. It's only there, but it magically appeared on the IOU notes more than ten years ago. This is amazing! I think the only reasonable explanation is that the wording is falsified!

The hands and feet of Ji Youcai, who was being watched closely by the crowd, began to be a little flustered. He naturally knew the authenticity of this word most clearly, but he really didn't expect to be spotted so quickly. He couldn't help but curse his wife in secret, the most important thing. The thing of's was accidentally made, but he didn't want to see the problem when he repeatedly checked the writings at the time. He glanced around and didn't dare to fall on Ji Qiubai, but his mouth insisted: "This... these words may have been added later, and these words may not necessarily be those lyrics, maybe it was just a coincidence," said as if trying to convince himself, he nodded solemnly to everyone. Said: "Yes, it should be so right. Anyway, the evidence cannot be false. My mother can testify, and the elders have checked it."

Liu Cai and Mrs. Ji also spoke to the side to help.

Sanshugong and several other clan elders were a little uncomfortable at first when they heard it, especially the third uncle. Ji Youcai's move undoubtedly pushed them to the forefront of the storm. If it is later found out that the wording is false, then their clan elders Where to put his face, where is his authority, and how to convince the villagers in the future? ! However, they had just said that the word was true, and it would be bad if they changed their tone. Thinking about this, the expressions of the elders looked at Ji Youcai with a trace of darkness.

Ji Qiubai took the words of Ji Youcai calmly and nodded in agreement, and said, "Uncle is right, it can't be true, but the same can't be true!"

She paused word by word . Looking at Ji Youcai, Ji Youcai's heart jumped with shock.

"Everyone, please take a closer look. These words are printed, absolutely not handwritten by humans." Ji Qiubai held the handwriting and circled again. "Also, please look at the edge of this paper. There are signs of tearing off. The wording is a bit vague, but it can still be faintly at night. Therefore, I have absolutely every reason to believe that this paper was printed this year. If you still refuse to admit it, we can apply for expert inspection. Now the technology is advanced and completely It can be verified." Ji Qiubai first analyzed it methodically, and finally gave a strong medicine. As long as the other party has a ghost in his heart, he will definitely not dare to take the move.

Sure enough, her uncle's family had already started to mess up, and Ji Youcai reluctantly squeezed out a smile and said: "The niece's analysis also makes sense. I think there may be some misunderstandings in this, or so, I Let's go to Feng Fanda to find out the specific situation before we discuss it."

Ji Youcai is a good trick. He knows to expose the problem first so that Ji Qiubai will not directly expose the scene. However, even savvy people can't bear it. Live pig teammates dragged their feet.

His mother-in-law Liu Cai once again brought into full play the spirit of the pig teammates, and said to everyone: "Yes, everyone knows what Feng Fanda is. Maybe it is the word he fabricated to cheat money. The bastard who thundered this day, Our family's 20,000 yuan!" At the end of the conversation, there was almost no cry.

Ji Youcai's forehead and blue veins couldn't help soaring, and he shouted at his mother-in-law, "What are you talking about!"

Liu Cai was taken aback, and then looked at her husband with a grievance. Not for their family!

Ji Qiubai barely laughed. This eldest aunt was so stupid that she didn't know how to describe it. She immediately sold her teammates in order to get rid of herself. Who is this Feng Fanda, a gangster who has been in jail, and such a person. Cooperation was originally to seek the skin of tigers, but now the responsibility is placed on others. They will stop so easily. At that time, no matter what the other party uses, it will be enough for her uncle to drink a pot. You can't live by yourself!

Ji Youcai glared at his mother-in-law. Now that their family has made a lot of mistakes, it is better not to say anything. It is the best policy to quickly expose the matter.

Ji Qiubai used her toes to think and know Ji Youcai's plan. She didn't plan to let them go so easily. These insatiable people wouldn't let them grow a little memory, and they would still have endless troubles in the future: "But I seem to remember the uncle said Ah, I remember having this account."

Ji Youcai's face stiffened, and he stopped the old lady who wanted to talk, and said: "It may be you who remembered wrongly. After all, the old man forgets his sex after so long. Big."

Such a large debt, I said that I remembered it wrong, who believed it, and the character of the old lady Ji is obvious to all. After such a toss, everyone still doesn't understand the true intentions of the Ji Youcai family. , Some villagers who couldn't see it have begun to whisper you and I accuse Qi Ji Youcai's family.

Ji Qiu's white mouth pulled out a mocking smile, his feelings were Alzheimer's, "Uncle, you have already given Feng Fanda 20,000 yuan, this word is false, Feng Fanda is a fraud, it has violated the law, let's call the police quickly. Otherwise, the money won't be back."

Ji Youcai's mood at this moment is that he wants to strangle Ji Qiubai. Feng Fanda has always been cruel and friendly, but he is kind to him. Moreover, he and Feng Fanda have joined forces to try to seize the hill. Hit yourself at the muzzle? !

JI Qiu white Quzhao his face, continued:. "Moreover, this time the other side is coming at us small hills, although there is no guarantee that an unsuccessful no next time, in order to never troubles or alarms best"

season has Cai Hei kept a calm face and said nothing.

At this time, the old lady Ji interrupted and said: "Reporting to the police, this is a misunderstanding. The old woman remembered that you did borrow the money back then, but it was later repaid. There is a note to prove it. I just remember it now. I pressed the note to the bottom of the box. When I go back, I will find it out and ask Feng Xiaozi to get 20,000 yuan back. If there is a note, I am afraid that he will not return it. If he does not return it, we will let the police comrades handle it. "

Ji Youcai breathed a sigh of relief, and hurriedly agreed: "Yes, it's all from the village folks, so we can't tear our skins apart."

Ji Qiubai didn't expect that Mrs. Ji was still a little anxious, so she wouldn't be able to chase her down, but her goal had already been achieved. After this time, she didn't believe that her uncle still dared to catch the attention of Xiaoshantou, and Feng Fandanah. Enough for her uncle's family to drink a pot!

————When the

old lady Feng and Feng Fugui got the news and rushed to Jijiacun, the matter had already come to an end.

Although from the vivid descriptions of the people in Jijia Village, it is known that her granddaughter's ingenuity and wisdom finally saw through the other party's conspiracy, but the old lady Feng still lingered in her heart. She deeply felt that Ji Youcai did not look like it. It's so easy to give up. The reason why they are so confident is that they rely on the support of Mrs. Youji, and their daughter's family of orphans and widows are no one. If their daughter's family has a man who supports the door, will they constrain? A little bit? !

The older Mrs. Feng thinks about it, the more she feels that she has reason to think. A woman is not dependent on a man for a lifetime. However, she soon gets into trouble again. Her daughter is almost 50, her body is sick all the year round, and she has three children, the oldest of whom is 17. Years old, the possibility of remarriage is almost zero, and it is impossible for a recruiter to come home. They are not eighteen-year-old girls. Isn't this a joke? How should this be good?

Granny Feng thought about it for two days and two nights, but it really made her come up with an idea, which is to find her granddaughter Ji Qiubai a husband-in-law!

Although Ji Qiubai is only 17 years old this year, rural people generally get married early this year. Local rural girls usually get married at 19 or 20. It is almost unimaginable if they are over 24 and have not married yet. Her granddaughter is this year. I'm 17 years old, I'll get engaged to a good partner first, and I'll do the banquet after two or three years. It's not just right. The more I think about it, the more I think this idea is reliable. I would never drag things off, so I quickly started asking others in the village who wanted to marry a daughter-in-law, and at the same time I thought about having time to talk to my daughter after two days.

————

When the son came back, Gu's mother was both happy and sad. It was so happy that the son came back once, tall and strong, and the winds and frosts of the journey could not conceal his heroic spirit; so sad, this child is 24 this year, but a little bit. There is no idea of ​​getting married. Sons of the same age as his son can drink soy sauce, but his own son does not even have a girlfriend. When this continues, when will she be able to hold her grandson? There are few women in the military area. She does not expect her son to find a wife in the military area. So this time when her son came back, she made up her mind to let him go on a blind date. Even the wife had already been found, but her son's childhood was an idea. Yes, I still have a bad temper. What if I am unwilling to run back to the barracks.

However, to Gu's mother's expectation, after she and her son Gu Shao talked about their arrangements, the son actually nodded and agreed. She was so happy that her eyes were almost narrowed. She knew how outstanding her son was. , Her daughter-in-law tea is not far away!