Chapter 28

Is this a confession? Ji Qiubai was taken aback for a moment, then his cheeks started to burn, and she was a little afraid to look at the other person's eyes. After a while, she finally seemed to have made up her mind and said: "You are good to me, and I will be good to you."

Ji Qiubai: I was a dead house in my previous life. I focused my heart on my favorite plant business, always three points and one line-research institute, unit canteen and unit dormitory. In terms of love, he is a newcomer who has not yet started. Only "Gu Shao" is the only man who has come into contact with the most, but the two are essentially closer to good friends. At most, she had been a little bit cautious because she felt that she had just been chatting with Gu Shao, but she didn't have time to start. What's wrong, the signs are also killed, so it can be said that she has completely zero experience in love. She simply thinks that falling in love means that you are good to me and I am good to you.

The words like a child made Gu Shao laugh, "Okay, I remember." After remembering, I won't let you find an excuse for being bad to me.

————

The sun was almost sinking to the bottom of the mountain, and the cool evening breeze began to hit. Ji Qiubai looked at the sky and found out the bamboo rake that had been used for a long time from the small tiled house, and then drew it quickly. The dead branches and leaves that fell on the ground nearby were all pulled together, piled up into a hill, and then found a sack from the small tiled house, stuffed the dead leaves tightly, and planned to drag them home later. She looked up at the firewood for cooking. She looked up at Gu Shao, who had been busy repairing the leaky roof of the small tiled house with a ladder in front of her. Suddenly, she felt a sense of peace and stability in the world. In fact, Ji Qiu The corners of her mouth are slightly upturned. It would be a kind of beautiful happiness if she could live in a calm and steady life like this.

As if he felt her gaze, Gu Shao turned his head and saw her eyes were shiny, the corners of her mouth were slightly raised, her face was filled with a gentle smile, her eyes darkened, and she jumped easily from the ladder. On the ground, all the repair tools and ladders were packed and moved back to the small tiled house.

After taking a peek and being caught, Ji Qiubai suddenly became embarrassed, and immediately looked away, and then increased the speed in his hand.

Gu Shao closed the door of the small tiled house, then turned and walked in the direction of Ji Qiubai, seemingly slow, but walking extremely fast.

There were a lot of dead leaves, but Ji Qiubai couldn't put it in a bag. Nu Nu had no choice but to stand up, but found Gu Shao squatting down beside her, and then stretched out his hands to take the one in her hand. Live, a deep and pleasant voice sounded: "I'm coming."

While she was talking , the other party's warm breath brushed her ears, and Ji Qiubai stood up with a flushed face, "Oh, come on, I'll get the rope. ." After finishing speaking, he couldn't wait to walk away, as if someone was chasing after him. Gu Shao laughed. Does this girl really treat him as a scourge?

Feng Fugui came earlier today, with a cloud of filial tribute to his future niece and son-in-law in his ears, and two or two old Baigans in his hands. When he came in, he saw Gu Shao and said hurriedly: "Little Gu is also here."

Gu Shao nodded. , Said hello to the other party, and quickly finished the work in twos or twos of words.

Feng Fugui was more satisfied with the niece and son-in-law. Although he was a little serious and reluctant to speak, he was not at all ambiguity in his work. This is what he admires the other party most. For men, he should talk less and do more. Ji Qiubai came back with the rope, and saw her uncle, smiled and said, "Uncle, it's early today."

Feng Fugui said hurriedly: "It's not early, you can go home after you pack it up, I just watch here. Your grandma and aunt are already at your house. Come with them tomorrow."

Ji Qiubai handed the rope to Gu Shao and nodded: "I remember," and then he saw Lao Baigan in her uncle's hand and persuaded him Said: "Uncle, you have to drink less of this wine. Drinking too much is not good for your health, and if your aunt knows it, you have to nag you."

Feng Fugui chuckled and waved his hand: "I am happy today, your aunt I also allowed me to drink it."

Ji Qiubai naturally understands why he is happy. She has been a human for two lives, but only in this life can she truly feel the care and concern from her relatives. "That can only be special today. If you see me, you will definitely have to complain to your aunt." Ji Qiubai said.

Feng Fugui chuckled.

————

When Ji Qiubai and Gu Shao returned home, the house was full of excitement, and her aunt brought all five children.

"Cousin, cousin, are you back?" Before Ji Qiubai put down his things, the youngest one jumped over.

Ji Qiubai responded with a smile. Her youngest cousin Feng Xiaohai, who was only 4 years old, threw on her and held her on her body. Seeing Gu Shao next to her, he immediately asked loudly: "Cousin, cousin, is this the cousin's husband?" ?" Ji Qiubai couldn't help laughing with his childish and direct questioning.

Gu Shao took the small back basket in Ji Qiubai's hand, and Ji Qiubai finally got his hands free to bend over and pick up the little fat man who was holding her calf and walking towards the main house: "Oh, Xiaohai also knows what cousin's husband is?"

Feng Xiaohai tilted his head, his black grape-like eyes rolled around: "My aunt said that my cousin's husband is my cousin's husband, so I can play with my cousin every day." Ji Qiu was
sweating, and her mother had nothing to do with one. The kid who understands what the husband said.

Feng Xiaohai took his cousin's arm and carefully glanced at Gu Shao, who had put her things back and turned back: "Cousin, cousin, I will be your husband, and I want to play with you every day."

Ji Qiubai sprayed, this kid What's wrong with the brain circuit.

At this time, her aunt walked out of the kitchen and said with a smile: "My eldest sister ignores him, it's been an afternoon, she's stupid." Then she shouted at Feng Xiaohai: "Don't hurry up from your cousin.

My cousin was exhausted after a day's work." Feng Xiaohai pouted, but finally shrank under his mother's increasingly harsh color, struggling to get to the ground. At this moment, Gu Shao came over. "Let me hug."

Ji Qiubai just happened to be tired and let go.

Feng Xiaohai lay down in Gu Shao's arms and scrutinized his stepmother in a frivolous voice, "Don't you want to marry my cousin?"

Gu Shao raised his eyebrows and stared at the little fat man: "You Are you trying to grab a wife with me?"

Ji Qiubai hurriedly said next to him: "Don't talk nonsense, teach bad children."

"Sister, mom is calling you." Ji Qiulei ran over and saw his future brother-in-law immediately stand up reflexively, with admiration in his eyes. He shouted, "Brother-in-law."

Ji Qiubai blushed, and just wanted to scold her brother not to shout , but didn't want Gu Shao to accept it naturally. Well, the feelings are only abnormal for her alone. People are beginning to enter the rhythm.

This night was lively and happy. Ji Mu and Lu Hehua joined forces to cook a large table of dishes. They also drank glutinous rice wine, which was sweet and mellow. Even if the women drank it, everyone had a lively meal together.

In the early morning of the next day, everyone got up early. Those who went to school went to school. After breakfast, the rest of the people walked to the orchard. They met many folks along the way. Everyone took a look. From this posture, I guessed that Ji's orchard was about to harvest fruit. They all said congratulations. Ji's mother was happy and her waist was straight. Since the people in the village knew that her daughter was going to be married to the cadre's family. , The attitude is not only better, but also warmer. Ji Mu now has the wind when she walks. It is said that Orchard's fruit harvesting does not require them to do it themselves. The fruit harvester will bring people or hire some fruit pickers in the local area. In the meantime, this is also to prevent the fruit growers from doing tricks during the fruit harvesting process. What they have to do is to keep accounts when weighing the fruit and prevent the other party from destroying the fruit tree casually when picking the fruit. In short, this is a process of mutual supervision.

The other party came on time according to the agreed time, and after the two parties exchanged greetings, they immediately entered the raging fruit harvesting battle, and several children were sent to play.

Although the weather is very hot, Ji Qiubai is still fully armed, long-sleeved trousers and a straw hat. This is necessary equipment for mosquito and insect repellent. Otherwise, the bag full of body will have no place to cry after the day. Her main task is to be in the orchard. Zili went back and forth to supervise, but Gu Shao was different. Because of his tall and sturdy figure, he was invited by the boss to carry the fruit and paid 20 yuan a day.

Everyone was able to work hard. Ji Qiubai turned around and returned to the original point. Just in time, he saw Gu Shaozheng, who had been back and forth several times, drank water with his head up, and his short hair was soaked in sweat, and his shirt was half uncovered. He lifted up, revealing his strong and toned abdominal muscles, and the courageous and tough air pounced on his face.

Ji Qiubai blushed unconsciously, and when he recovered, he shook his head and shook his head to dispel the random thoughts, walked to him, and handed him a kerchief, "Aren't you tired? Wipe your sweat? Soaking wet."

Gu Shao took the veil and wiped it on his face, in a relaxed tone: "It's okay. Our daily physical training in the army is much better than this."

Ji Qiubai smacked his tongue, it was so abnormal. The way of training.

Since Gu Shao was paid, the two didn't talk much, and they all took their responsibilities in a while.