Chapter 55: Rescue

Aqishan in G City is a well-known place in the local area. It has beautiful scenery and charming scenery, strange mountains and strange rocks, overlapping peaks and ridges. It has infinitely great temptation for people who love nature and love to travel, but it is also A high-risk place that is halting, its mountain roads are rugged and difficult to navigate, mountains are steep, ravines are vertical and horizontal, river valleys are deep, and there are countless cliffs carved with knives and axes. Local people rarely go there. Even the local government temporarily shelved its development plan because of the steepness of the mountain when it was developing tourism.

However, even in such a high-risk place, people couldn't bear to go to death if they didn't believe in evil, and completely treated the big warning sign standing at the foot of the mountain as an air-like existence, such as the group of college students from B city. Aqishan is a place full of beauty and mystery, and it has an unparalleled attraction for some art students.

When Xu Yiming and Xu Mo led the troops to the scene of the accident at the fastest speed, they immediately saw a thrilling scene.

Most of the body in front of the twenty-five-seater tourist bus was hung in the air on the outside of the cliff and drifted in the wind. The remaining part of the car's front wheel was stuck by a boulder on the edge of the cliff before it fell down and got stuck. The edge of the cliff was shaking tremblingly, as if it would fall off the bottomless cliff in the next second. The students inside were already scared into a ball. Some of the courageous had already cried out, but they didn't. People dare to move for a while and retreat, because if they move, the next second may be overwhelming.

Xu Yiming and Xu Mo did not dare to delay time and ordered rescue work. Ah, the Qishan mountain road is rugged, and the crane can't get in at all. They can only rely on manpower to rescue them. Xu Yiming ordered his men to bring a large number of special steel ropes from the troops to the rear of the off-road vehicle they had driven tightly around one end, and carefully tied the other end to the front end of the accident. The other side , Xu Mo has also taken people to use tools along the steep cliff wall to stabilize the front part of the suspended car as much as possible.

"One, two, three, drive!" After finishing the preparations, Xu Yiming stared at the situation ahead and ordered.

The three military off-road vehicles immediately started to run cautiously in the same direction, and after several efforts, the front wheels of the drunken bus jammed by the boulder finally moved forward, slowly, bit by bit.

"Okay, stop." Xu Yiming made a gesture, and then Xu Mo on the other side immediately directed a few soldiers to move the stone that was blocking the front wheel of the car.

Soon, and smoothly, the car was pulled up. Xu Yiming hurried over. Through the transparent window, he noticed the driver inside with his head on the steering wheel. He was in a coma. Some students who had recovered from their souls surrounded him and said something. , A few even slapped the car windows with their hands anxiously, wriggling at his mouth, as if to say something, Xu Yiming quickly and decisively let people smash open the car windows, and then let these students come out one by one .

There were a total of 18 students in the car. They were all girls and a driver master. After a brief inspection by the military doctors they brought, most of the students suffered some skin injuries. They were all left behind when the car hit a boulder. Partly because the head was hit, there were some symptoms of concussion, and the driver's master was the most serious. His head hit the windshield, a big gap was formed, and blood shed all over the ground. Shockingly, Xu Yiming hurriedly arranged a car to send them down the mountain for treatment.

"Comrade police officer, one of our classmates has disappeared." Lu Wanting ignored the swollen bag on her head, and anxiously responded to Xu Yiming.

Xu Yiming's face was

stern : "When was it gone and where?" Lu Wanting almost cried, and said: "We were together, but there were some differences in opinions on the road, and then she got angry and walked away. Let's go. After chasing her, I almost fell to the cliff instead of chasing her. I can only wait for you to come to rescue. Now I really don't know where she went? Comrade police officer, you must help and help us find her."

Xu Yiming really doesn't know if the courage of the student who left the team is commendable or that she is extremely stupid, ah, Qishan, besides the dangerous terrain, is prone to accidents, there are also various ferocious animals on the mountain. A girl walking in the mountain by herself is undoubtedly seeking her own death. He no longer hesitated, and immediately said to Xu Mo: "Notify everyone to search the mountain." Then he asked Lu Wanting, "What's your classmate's name?"

Lu Wanting hurriedly said: "Gu Nannan, take care of Gu, Nan Mu's Nan."

Xu Yiming nodded, and then Discuss with Xu Mo how to find someone.

Xu Mo thought for a while and said: "Your team divided up half of the staff to send these students down the mountain to the hospital. The remaining team of three people will gradually expand the search range around the place where the students have disappeared. In addition, I suggest to apply for reinforcements from the base."

Xu Yiming naturally had no objection, and immediately ordered. Lu Wanting refused to leave and kept saying, "Comrade police officer, I will stay and look for you with you."

Xu Yiming said with a straight face. "It's okay if we have us here, you can go down the mountain with everyone!"

Lu Wanting really cried out this time, choked up and said: "I'm not going, Nan Nan is my good friend, I want to find her with you "

Xu Yiming was upset by her crying. He was not a patient at first, so he directly called one of his subordinates, "You watch her go down the mountain, so she is not allowed to stay on the mountain." The

soldier replied loudly, "Yes!"

Lu Wanting Being stopped by a small soldier to persuade, in the end, he couldn't, so he could only follow the others.

And Xu Yiming's search is also proceeding quickly.

And the target they were searching for at the moment-Gu Nannan sat in a panic and embarrassed on a big tree, listening to the angry roar of the bear under the tree, holding her hands tightly around the thick trunk and not daring to let it go, she just told everyone It's just a gamble. Who knows that when she turned around, everyone was gone, and she was unlucky enough to meet a bear who came out foraging. She almost played her life's greatest potential before climbing this tree. God knows she used to climb the tree before. She hasn't heard of anything. She has been in the tree for almost a day now. She is hungry and thirsty. She has never suffered such a crime from the spoiled one. Her eyes are almost black and faint, but where does she dare to faint In the past, the bear refused to leave and shook the tree desperately. If she fainted, she would be the bear's dinner under the tree.

You go quickly! Gu Nannan watched the bear almost crying, and began to deeply regret why she was angry with everyone, why she had to dismiss all the people her parents arranged to follow, otherwise she would not be so miserable now.

Just when she thought about it and became more sorrowful and almost out of breath, a shout calling her name faintly reached her ears, Gu Nannan's spirits lifted up, and she exhausted her whole body after making sure that she had heard it right. Strength yelled in the direction of the voice: "I'm here! I'm here! I'm here!"

Xu Yiming commanded everyone to move, and immediately caught this sentence clearly and sharply, and quickly signaled all his men to move in the direction of the voice.

"I'm here, come and rescue me!" Gu Nannan continued to shout, for fear they would not hear.

The huge blind bear under the tree probably felt the coming danger, and roared to put down the prey that was about to arrive, turned and ran.

It's a pity that Xu Yiming and the others searched it by encirclement, and three bullets sent the blind bear who had been playing for a day to the west.

Xu Yiming raised his head to look at the tree, and said in a

deep voice, "Can you come down by yourself?" Gu Nannan was originally at the end of the crossbow. He hadn't fainted before because he kept holding on with the firm idea that he would be eaten when he fainted. At this moment, Xiong bears. The blind man died, and her tight nerves suddenly loosened. After loosening, her eyes turned black, her body became soft, and her body completely lost balance.

"Ah..." Gu Nannan exclaimed.

Xu Yiming had noticed that there seemed to be something wrong with the people on the tree. At this moment, he couldn't take care of the others anymore.

The position where Gu Nannan was sitting was almost 2 feet from the bottom of the tree. The height plus the impact of the body, Xu Yiming caught it, but it was a pity that his right hand broke with a glorious click.

Xu Yiming endured the pain in his hands. This pain was almost nothing to him, who was often injured. He asked the person in his arms in a

deep voice, "Are you all right." With both eyes, looking at the frowning handsome face in front of him, his mouth squirmed, and then he fainted.

Xu Yiming turned his head and rushed to the men behind him and shouted: "Hurry up and get the car here!"

————The

shop closed early today, and Ji Qiubai returned home early. By that time, Gu's mother was ready to start cooking dinner, and Ji's mother was actually too. exist.

Ji Qiubai pushed the bike in and put it away and asked her mother: "Mom, why are you here?"

Ji Mu was sitting at the stone table in the yard peeling old corn, and said, "Come here and I have something to tell you. I will get some old corn seeds by the way. Go back to plant."

"What's the matter?" Ji Qiubai asked curiously.

At this time, Mother Gu walked out of the kitchen with her apron, "Xiaobai, there is no soy sauce, go and buy a bottle for me."

"Oh," Ji Qiubai replied, and said to Ji mother: "Mom, I'll buy soy sauce first, and we'll talk later when I come back."

Ji Mu nodded.

There is a grocery store in the village, and Ji Qiubai went there as fast as he could and bought a bottle of soy sauce designated by Gu's mother. It only took less than ten minutes to go back and forth.

"Mom, what are you going to tell me?" After Ji Qiubai delivered the soy sauce to the kitchen, he immediately came out and sat down next to Ji Mu.

Ji Mu's hand peeling the old corn, sighed, "It's not your uncle's business."

Ji Qiubai: "My uncle is also looking for you?" Ji Mu nodded, "Yes, but what she said. I didn't agree to her."

That's good, Ji Qiubai breathed a sigh of relief, "I didn't agree to her, so what's the problem?" Ji Mu lowered her voice, "I heard your Aunt Ming said that your uncle seems to be on it. There's something." The monk Ji Qiu Bai couldn't figure it out , "What is it?" Ji Mu hesitated and said, "White powder." She was as bold as Ji Qiubai and couldn't help being taken aback, and her voice couldn't help but drop a degree. "Really?"

Mother Ji shook her head, "I don't know, but your aunt said that, saying that someone saw it. You know Feng Fanda in the next village. I heard that your uncle is now following him. "

Ji Qiubai remembered Liu Cai's embarrassed look when she came to see her, but he believed in three points.

"I didn't believe it at first, but your elder aunt came to me, and she said secretly that the current situation at home is not good, begging me to make up for it, and let me help you to tell you if Caifeng can join the army smoothly, they The family now hopes that Caifeng can go out smoothly. In the future, he can help the family and his two younger brothers."

Ji Qiubai hurriedly said, "We have the final say on joining the army. Gu Shao can't do it. Gu Shao is disciplined. From the army, didn't let him do this to make him violate the rules! If you are found out, then you don't need to think about the future."

Ji Mu was taken aback, and quickly waved his hand: "This is not possible." In her heart, the son-in-law is comparable. The uncle's family is much more important.

Ji Qiubai: "Mom, you don't care about what she says anyway, we can't manage the affairs of their family."

Ji Mu agreed: "I think so too. Our life is so hard to get to the point where it is now. How could it be ruined by helping them? Don't worry. Mom is still measured and won't promise your aunt indiscriminately, but Your uncle..."

Ji Qiubai thought for a moment, "Whether it's true or not, we don't care, don't go outside and talk about it, and you have to beware. I heard that people who are addicted to drugs, but the six relatives don't recognize it. I offended the uncle severely, and now he is not helping Caifeng, maybe he will do something?"

Ji Mu was taken aback, "No way?!"

"Why not?" Ji Qiubai said , she didn't believe her. The personality of the uncle's person, "You have been careful when you come and go recently, and you told Xiaohong and Leizi, you must go with your classmates when you go to and from school, don't run around."

Ji Mu felt a little nervous, Ji Qiubai smiled. "Mom, let's beware. The matter is not there yet. Don't be afraid."

Ji Mu yelled at her . "Why is Mom afraid? Mom is afraid that if what you say comes true, your uncle must pick your brother. Sister starts."

Ji Qiubai very agreed with Ji Mu's statement, "So, you have to tell them both. You must go home quickly after school and don't run around, and you must walk with your classmates. Don't be alone."

Ji Mu nodded, according to the current situation, they can only secretly watch out for the first time.

But Ji Qiubai was lost in thought on the sidelines. If her uncle was cruel, it would be hard to guard against the young and old in their family. What can they do to reduce the danger as much as possible?

Ji Qiubai suddenly remembered that there seemed to be some magical weapons recorded in the heavenly book of the space.