Chapter 1 Rebirth

Ji Qiubai once heard an old joke.

A woman had ten children in her life. Her husband died and remarried. The other party also had ten children. Later, the two gave birth to ten children. One day, the woman ran to the edge of the field and shouted at the working husband: "Quickly Quick! Go home, your child, my child, are beating our child. "

Ji Qiubai is "our child".

In this era when the population is becoming thinner, Jiqiubai's family is a miracle. Both her parents were remarried. The mother took two sons, and the father took one son and one daughter. Later, she had her. Life is not a fairy tale. Not all stepdad and stepmother are mean and vicious. At least in this family, the biological parents are the least useful to Ji Qiubai. All their love is carefully given to the front nest. The children who were physically and mentally devastated, on the contrary, ignored Ji Qiubai's accident.

Her father has five brothers and sisters, and the top four sisters. The Ji family's name is also well-known in the capital where the power is everywhere. Ji Qiubai's grandfather is an old revolutionary, and his grandmother is a famous lady or a famous scholar in his early years. A large family lives in a compound, and Ji Qiubai's father is the only son and the youngest. It's not an exaggeration to describe it as a baby phoenix egg. "It is the best interpretation. Going to school, working, getting married, and having children, Qingyun went straight to school, and the two elders of the Ji family took care of it all by themselves, and they were all arranged properly. There is no winner in life than this.

The only accident was when he met Ji Qiubai's mother, a woman who was so beautiful that she was so beautiful that Ji's father got married into the house regardless of the opposition of her family.

Compared with Ji's father's strong family background, Ji's mother from a small and rich family is a bit out of the table, let alone a second-married woman, which directly led to Ji Qiubai not being seen by his grandparents before she was born. The two elders of the Ji family have always believed that it was Ji Qiubai's mother who seduced her son, instigated the son to rebel against the family and his parents, destroying their big happy family. Therefore, for this granddaughter who shed half of that woman's blood, the two elders follow With disgust in their heart.

Since she was a child, Ji Qiubai has been bullied by her brothers and sisters with various excuses. Anyway, no matter how she cries or makes trouble, her parents, grandparents will not turn towards her. Instead, they will cautiously coax and take care of the little girl in the front nest. Cubs. Ji Qiubai had been dissatisfied and hoped, and even in order to attract the attention of her parents, she went crazy for a while, but in the end, the attention was given, and countless vicious words followed.

"Why don't you die? What sin did I do in my previous life! Why did I give birth to a daughter like you!"

"How can a girl's family be so shameless, our Ji family's face was all shameless by you, you Why don't you die!"

"That kid has a bad heart! No matter how you look at it, it's not our Ji family's seed"

...

Xiao Ji Qiubai, who hopes to be ruthlessly broken, also hates it in his heart, okay, since you are all Say I am a bad boy, then I will be completely bad for you to see!

Drinking, smoking, fighting, playing truant, and premature love have since become her daily routine. During that time, people in and out of the compound would point to her, see, the youngest daughter of the Ji family, the bad girl, who didn't learn anything well, Ji Qiubai didn't care. But the Ji family still had a lot of face, and finally the old lady of the Ji family gave her an order and threw her directly to the boarding school.

Since being thrown into the boarding school, Ji Qiubai finally realized that no matter how hard she tried, they would not look at her more. Why should she act on her own, so she no longer has anything to do with that family and her parents. Hopefully, she gave up all her bad habits, said goodbye to the misty group of friends, and devoted herself to studying. Learning hard and saving enough capital to leave that indifferent home became her only goal.

Before graduating from her senior year, Ji Qiubai packed all of her things at the speed of light and participated in the school's college student support program for the Great Northwest. Then, at the speed of light, she left the city that had grown for more than 20 years and waited until the family realized that she was already in the motherland. The northwestern part of China is breathing fresh and free air.

Ji Qiubai University majored in agriculture and forestry. When she came to the Northwest, where resources and talents were relatively scarce, she quickly became a technical backbone. In addition, she was willing to work hard and quickly became the youngest in the local research institute. A Female director.

Four years have passed in a flash. During these four years, her parents "hate iron but not steel" from the beginning, to the end they yelled directly at the phone, asking her to go back quickly, and the family arranged for her a bright and easy office job. , Don't be ashamed of staying in the Northwest.

Ji Qiubai naturally understands why her parents, who had never cared about her, suddenly "cared" her so much. It was nothing more than that she was almost 28 and hadn't married yet. Her so-called family members felt that their faces were dull, and her parents are now. In a high-level post, face is naturally more important than anything else.

However, Ji Qiubai did not intend to obediently roll back, and was then forcibly packaged and delivered to the elite men in their mouths by the so-called family. She was long past the age of yearning for the love of her parents, and she does not expect to marry a child in this life, here. She was so free and comfortable alone, the king of heaven and Laozi couldn't control her, they couldn't just tie her back directly, and the family still had a lot of face.

Time flickered and another two years passed. In the past two years, I don't know if those people finally gave up or what, and finally let her ears become clean, and her little days have become more and more moisturized, and she loves herself most every day. Dealing with her work, getting close to her favorite plants every day, and watching the flowers, trees, and crops that she takes care of her well-being bloomed with vitality, the feeling of excitement and excitement is irreplaceable.

Ji Qiubai thought that she would go on step by step in the days to come. Who knew that her 30th birthday had not passed, and the dog-blood accident happened.

Ji Qiubai has always been a well-known home planet person. It's hard to get it right. Even the things they usually buy are entrusted to others. But this time, Aunt Asang, who usually helps her with things on weekdays, went back to her family's home with relatives. The food stored at home was almost gone, so she went out in person, thinking of simply buying everything at once and hiring a car to bring it back.

But just like that, Ji Qiubai lost her life. In the remote small towns of the Northwestern Northwest, crimes and other crimes have always been a rarity, and it is not an exaggeration to describe them as not closing their homes at night and not picking up items. Recently, a group of fugitives who committed several murders fled to the small town. It happened to be this group. People were recognized as soon as they arrived in the town. What's more coincidental is that when the group of fugitives took the hostages, Ji Qiubai was passing by with large bags and small bags. With the hostages in his hands, the fugitives also had confidence in their hearts, and they held their guns at the same time. The hostage's head shouted fiercely for the car for money.

With hostages in hand, especially when the hostage was a well-known young female director in the area, the police did not dare to be careless. While letting psychologists communicate and negotiate with the fugitives, they also asked people to prepare cars and money, and most importantly, notify the snipers. .

Seeing that the fugitives got the car and the money and prepared to leave the hostages and escape, Ji Qiubai finally breathed a sigh of relief. Although she was calm from start to finish, in fact her heart was almost jumping to her throat. .

Just when the guy who had been holding Ji Qiubai's head with a gun was about to push her forward, and got into the car by himself, the gun went off.

The fugitive did not fire, nor did the sniper fire, but the gun in the fugitive's hand went off.

When the bullet penetrated her heart, Ji Qiubai didn't seem to feel any pain. Her only thought was that if the family knew that she was dead, would they be a little bit sad? Well, before she died, she had to admit that she had so little expectations for the family deep down in her heart.

Then there is no more.

When Ji Qiubai regained consciousness again, before she had time to be excited about her being alive, she was attracted by the clamoring pain of her right thigh. She tried to open her sore eyes, and was immediately stunned by the light of Bai dangling. She was so irritated that she immediately closed her eyes again, but the next moment, she opened her eyes suddenly, ignoring the heart-piercing pain of her right thigh and the tears that were irritated by the white light, staring at it with wide-open eyes. The source of the dazzling white light, a small dusty tube hanging from the beam of a dark room, is working tirelessly to accomplish its mission.

What Ji Qiubai was thinking at the moment was that she has a gunshot wound, or at least a serious injury. Even if she didn't go to the provincial hospital, she had to go to the city hospital for such a serious injury. But in her impression, even The clinic conditions in the small town are not so simple!

"Hey, you're awake, don't move, and lie down." In Ji Qiubai's stunned space, with a creak, the door was gently pushed open, and a gentle and pleasant female voice rang.

Accompanied by the low footsteps, the other party's voice gradually approached, and said: "Why do you stare at the lamp tube stupidly, don't look at it, hurt your eyes."

Ji Qiubai finally recovered, struggling with surprise. Sitting up from the bed, she affected the painful right leg wound, and the pain was so painful that she couldn't help but whisper.

The other party walked over quickly, held her down, and groaned: "You kid, tell you to lie down and don't move you must not listen."

Ji Qiubai resisted the pain in his thigh and looked at the woman who was supporting him. In his thirties, he has a round, pleasing face and short hair, but the problem is that the other person is not a few years older than himself, so why is he calling himself a child? Isn't this a joke? !

After Ji Qiubai lay down again, the woman breathed a sigh of relief and continued to nag: "You child is also a fortune-teller. After three days and three nights, the fever will finally go away. Gan Minger really has to tell your mother to kill the chicken and restore the spirit." Then watch. SHe glanced at her right leg and sighed: "It hurts, the wound is deep enough, and if it gets soaked in water, it will become inflamed. If you don't take care of it, it will be miserable. Sister, you and aunt Say, how did this fix? The wound was bitten by a dog, whose dog? And..."

Ji Qiubai finally couldn't help it, "Who are you, where am I?."

The words of inquiry stopped immediately. , The woman looked strangely at the girl she was supporting, "I'm scared, elder sister, I'm your aunt, this is the village health station."

Ji Qiubai was startled by the word eldest sister in her mouth, and looked away. Moved to her hands, hands and feet, short-sleeved shorts couldn't cover up countless small scrapes, but her arms and legs that had shrunk in a circle suddenly made her mouth unable to close in shock. What's the matter? !

This is not her body at all. She has been alive for almost 30 years, is she still not sure about her body structure? !

Ji Qiubai continued to scream with pain in her thigh, and she sighed and propped up the hard bed underneath, wanting to sit up again.

Aunt Ming was taken aback, and quickly held her down, and said angrily: "Does your child think that the injury is not serious enough? Why don't you be obedient if you let you lie down?"

Ji Qiubai ignored the other party and used the other party's help. Power looked sideways at the unfamiliar room, with a tiled roof on top, a gray but clean concrete floor underneath, and a slightly grayish-yellow wall. The room is not big, and there are a few pieces placed on the floor. The old wooden chair for a long time, there is a short wooden cabinet on the far right side of the room against the wall, and some medicine-like things are placed layer by layer.

Village health station? Where is it? I went to the clinic in the small town countless times, and the conditions are a hundred times better than this!

The body is not hers, and the place is simple and unfamiliar. Could it be that she resurrected by borrowing the corpse?

Ji Qiubai was startled when this thought came to mind. She has always been a firm materialist, but after thinking about it carefully, apart from this, she really couldn't think of anything that could explain her current situation.

The girl's dazed and stunned look made Aunt Ming's mind feel puzzled. Is it really frightening that something is wrong with her brain? How can this be good? The Ji family now has only such a labor force. She tentatively yelled twice: "Big sister, big sister."

Ji Qiubai immediately recovered, and met the strange and worried gaze of the other party, barely suppressing the slightly flustered mood, and hesitated: "Aunt Ming, I... dizzy." It's Aunt Ming, if she remembers correctly.

Hearing that sentence Aunt Ming, Aunt Ming was relieved, and said: "Come, lie down quickly, can you not faint, you will be snickering if your head is burned for three days and three nights," he carefully supported She lay down again, with a stern tone in her tone, "You have a serious injury to your leg. If you don't want to be a lame woman in the future, just lie down obediently these days. It's the business to raise it properly. Also, you can honestly tell your aunt , What happened that day? Why did you faint on the edge of your own orchard for no reason, and what happened to your legs? Do you know, the blood in that place is about to kill your mother? She was scared to death."

Although it was just a few simple words, the amount of information in these words was quite a lot. Ji Qiubai had not sorted out the matter at this moment, and his body was aching with twitching, and even his head was noisy. I had no choice but to shook his head indiscriminately and called dizziness.

When Aunt Ming saw this, she had to say: "Okay, don't think about it so much. Take a good rest. You can't go to the ground for these two days. You can go home after waiting. Your mother just left. She wanted to stay with you. Yes, I let her go, her body can't stay up late ." Ji Qiubai hesitated and asked softly: "Aunt Ming, help me get a mirror, okay?"

Aunt Ming laughed, "Why, I'm afraid I hurt my face, don't worry, my face is still beautiful, but if you don't take a good rest, then it won't be good." The last sentence was a joke-like scare.

Ji Qiu sweated a bit, but it seemed weird to make people use the mirror, so let's forget it, so she nodded obediently, and then closed her eyes. It's not that she doesn't want to figure out her current situation right away, but the timing is wrong, and her brain and body are so painful that she can't concentrate on thinking about things anymore. Let's talk about things after the body is no longer in pain. The worst is anyway. On death.

Aunt Ming gently twitched the quilt. The girl's pale and fragile expression made her feel pity in her heart. Thinking of the current situation of the Ji family, she felt more sad. The head of the Ji family has only been there for less than half a year, and the mother's body It's useless. The other children in the family are still young, and those bad-hearted relatives can't count on it. The whole burden falls on the eldest girl. The poor child is only seventeen years old this year, so he has to bear one. Home, alas, just help if you can.