Chapter 32

Three days passed, and Gu Shao had to leave.

On the turbulent train station platform, Ji Qiubai looked at Gu Shao, who was full of heroic military uniforms, and felt a strong sense of reluctance and a slight sense of depression in his heart.

Gu Mu next to him told him, "When you return to the army, remember to write to your daughter-in-law even if you don't write to your mother. You must be careful when you do tasks. Remember that you will soon have a family. Think about me and think about Xiaobai." The mother worries, this is a common problem of all mothers in the world, they are afraid that their son is going out for something, but they are not by their side.

Ji Mu, who was standing next to Gu's mother, also nodded in agreement. She brought Ji Qiulei and Ji Qiuhong to send her son-in-law early in the morning.

In fact, Gu's mother had repeated it many times, but Gu Shao Junlang still didn't have a trace of impatience on his face, and he responded very seriously every time.

The flute that the train is about to turn on sounded, Ji Qiubai motioned to Gu Shao to lower his head, tidy up the messy back collar for him, and said in a low voice, "Be careful about everything. Go there and remember to write back, otherwise Mom will be worried. "

Gu Shao's hard heart softened suddenly, and he firmly embraced her in his arms, "I will." The voice was firm, sonorous and powerful.

The train roared and gradually went away, and everyone was in a deep mood. In the end, Gu Muqiang held up a smiling face to comfort everyone, "Okay, let's go back." There is a son who is a soldier, and she has been used to this separation for many years. Now, although I am still sad and worried, I can cheer myself up quickly. After all, life is still going to be passed.

The group returned to Gu's house first.

Today is also the day when Ji Qiubai returns home. She hasn't officially married Gu Shao, so naturally she has to go home. Even if Gu's mother is reluctant, she can't do anything about it. Although she is happy that Ji Qiubai stays here, the Ji family still needs Ji Qiu. Bai, she naturally didn't force the reason to keep people behind.

Perceiving the faint disappointment on Gu's mother's face, Ji Qiubai said several times that he would come to see her when he was free before finally causing the other party to smile again.

"Okay, go to your house, don't forget to visit me often." Gu's mother finally let go.

Ji Mu jokingly said next to him: "My family is kidding, you are her future mother-in-law, and you must come to see you often."

With Ji Mu's assurance, Gu Mu is finally satisfied.

When Ji Qiubai came home, the first thing he did was to stroll around in his orchard. The fertilizer that promoted the shoots before harvesting had already taken effect. Many fruit trees had grown new shoots, and it would take a long time to wait for the new shoots. It's about to topdress.

Ji Qiubai estimated the next time to fertilize, and remembered another plan. After the orchard harvests the fruits, her family will have no source of income. Although the family grows rice and vegetables, self-sufficiency is not a problem, but it costs money. There are still too many places. Food, clothing, housing, transportation, school, and reading are not costly, so she has to find other ways to increase the family's income, but her family has already done so, and now she can only find a way to increase income.

For this, Ji Qiubai had an early plan. There are more and more fruits in the space. If a fruit shop can be opened and sold, it will be a huge sum of money, or a steady stream of funds. It's just a question of how to open the fruit shop in the most appropriate and unobtrusive way.

Just as Ji Qiubai was planning silently, Ji Qiuhong rushed in from outside the orchard, panting, ran to her, shouting: "Sister, go home, ah, here comes her..."

Ji Qiu Bai immediately became more vigilant, "What is she here to do." On the day of her wedding, her uncle's family, including her so-called grandmother, did not show up, and Ji's mother did not call them either. She thought it was because the two sides broke off contact by default.

Ji Qiuhong had a hint of anger on her face, "She came to her mother to ask for money, saying that her uncle was arrested by the police and asked for money to redeem someone. If she didn't give it, she started to splash around at home, saying that she couldn't save her if she didn't give it. She brought the twine to the head of the banyan tree and hanged her, letting everyone know that it was mother who forced her to death."

Ji Qiubai became angry when she heard it, "Let's go, go back and see." The two sisters ran back all the way.

Ji Qiubai saw a group of people around her door from a distance, and there was a lot of discussion. She approached with a black face, and everyone saw that their two sisters were automatically giving way.

As soon as she stepped into the threshold, she heard a crying cry from heaven and earth, it was her "good" ah, Ji Qiubai's pretty face was so black that it was so dark, she turned decisively and said to the people behind her: " I'm sorry, we have housework to deal with and there is no time to entertain you all, folks are all gone and have other fun!"

The crowd who said a word were a little embarrassed, Ji Qiubai didn't care what they thought, "Bang" The door was closed in one click, and everyone would have to go away even if they wanted to watch a good show.

When Ji Qiubai and Ji Qiuhong entered the back room, they saw an old woman with messy hair lying on the ground, howling with tears and snot, threatening Ji's mother to die if she didn't get the money, and Ji The mother stood helplessly, and said, mother, you get up first, but the old lady Ji didn't listen at all, just howling, Ji Qiulei on the other side seemed to be able to spit out fire.

Ji Qiubai walked in, as if he couldn't see the people on the ground, and said loudly: "Leizi, go and bring sister a glass of water, I'm thirsty." The octave raised the voice successfully attracted everyone's attention. .

Ji Qiulei saw Ji Qiubai's eyes light up, and his stubborn face finally loosened. His sister finally came back. He was afraid that Ji's mother would not be able to hold on before his sister came back, "Okay, I'll go right away." "

Mother Ji also breathed a sigh of relief, and looked at Ji Qiubai with a distressed look. She didn't want to give money, but she couldn't hold back the trouble of Mrs. Ji.

The old lady Ji on the ground saw that she had been forgotten, and immediately uttered bitterly, "If you have a rich family, just say, borrow or not?!"

Ji Mu looked at her embarrassedly, "Mother, I..."

Ji Qiubai stopped Ji Qiulei who was about to go out, and said indifferently: "Leizi, bring the kitchen knife here." Ji Qiulei was puzzled, "Chopper?" The old lady and Ji mother were also stunned.

"Yes, kitchen knife, go, take the one that usually cuts the bones!" Ji Qiubai nodded affirmatively.

Although Ji Qiulei didn't understand what his sister was doing, he always listened to his sister the most, so he went to the kitchen without any objection.

Old lady Ji had a sudden shock in her heart. She raised her head to look at Ji Qiubai's eyes. With just one glance, her somber and indifferent eyes frightened her, and she hurriedly moved away from her gaze.

"If you have a rich family, just give me a word, whether to borrow or not!" Old lady Ji felt that her move to look away just now was a bit shameless, and directly bombarded Ji Mu.

Ji Mu said: "Mother, you also know the environment of our family. How can I lend you five thousand dollars."

The old lady screamed again as soon as she heard, her body tossed on the ground, stomping her feet: "You This poisonous woman, you just want to see Your brother dying, right? Why are you so vicious? Why do I have such a cruel daughter-in-law? You unfilial children and grandchildren, if you can't save the wealth, then I will die too. Forget it, don't save the white-haired person to the black-haired person, don't stop me!"

Ji Qiubai barely laughed out loud, it's so funny, who's going to stop her, she wants to say it's swift. !

Ji Qiulei quickly took the things. Ji Qiubai took the knife in his hand and threw it very simply to the side where Mrs. Ji was lying. The body of the knife fell on the ground and made a huge clacking sound. The body froze, and his pupils shrank slightly.

"It's dying, how can it be so troublesome to hang yourself, now, the knife is there, wouldn't it be easier to wipe the neck, and you will die with one knife, and it is your wish!" Ji Qiubai said in a light tone, as if talking. A trivial thing that couldn't be more ordinary.

Old lady Ji was stunned. Mother Ji was frightened, and cried, "Big sister, what are you doing? Hurry up and take the knife away!" 

Ji Qiubai said with a black face, "Ah, didn't you say you are going to die? She doesn't want to be accused of unfilial piety, it is better to do her filial piety to fulfill her."

Old lady Ji tilted her nose almost out of breath, jumped up and pointed at her nostrils and roared: "You actually let me die, you are a shameful offspring, I want to tell everyone to go!"

Ji Qiubai said indifferently: "Go chant , The mouth grows on you, can I control what you want to say?" SHe bent over and picked up the knife and handed it to her: "We don't have money in our family, but there are three lives. If you really want to die, take this knife. Wiping your neck, if you insist on asking for money, now, stab the three of us directly, and everything in this house is yours!"

Old lady Ji doesn't dare to take it, "Well, you are determined not to borrow. Right!" As he picked up the hemp rope I had brought, "I'll go to the head of the banyan tree and show it to you, and let everyone comment on who is the black heart, who is the cruel heart!" .

Mother Ji called, "Mother, don't go..."

Old lady Ji frowned and was about to turn her head back.

Then Ji Qiubai's faint voice came from behind: "Mom, just let Ah Ma go. I only dreamed of Abba last night, and Abba told me that he has not left in fact, and he is still at home. He wants to see Ah Ma. At a glance, I thank her for taking care of our family. This is just an opportunity."

This person became more convinced of some fascinating things when he got older, and Mrs. Ji suddenly felt that the room was getting cold, but she still said stubbornly. "You don't have to scare me, your father is the most filial to me!

"Ji Qiubai stared at her eyes tightly, " Really, are you sure?" Old lady Ji found that her hands could not shake on her own, she exclaimed : "Ah, my hand..."