Chapter 4: Grandma and Uncle

Ji Qiubai went around Ji's home. Most of the one-third acre of land in front of her house was used to grow rice. A small plot of land in front of her house was used to grow vegetables and eat at home to reduce the cost of living. It looks really barren and very dry. The seedlings and vegetable leaves are all wilted by the sun, making people look listless. Not only the color is yellow, but a lot of them can be clearly seen from time to time. As an agricultural and forestry expert, Ji Qiubai began to worry deeply about the future harvest.

She approached a little closer and wanted to observe more closely, and she was facing a strong sorrowful air. It's no wonder that these crops didn't look like long-lasting, Ji Qiubai frowned and thought.

Being able to feel the spiritual world of different life forms, this is the first change brought to her by space, especially plants. When you get closer, you can feel the state of plants. When your hand touches a plant, you can feel it clearly in your mind. Outline their entire growth process and spiritual world. For this ability, Ji Qiubai not only does not have any rejection, but also rejoices very much. In her previous life, she loved plants the most. Her biggest wish is to be intimately with her favorite plants for the rest of her life. Now she has this ability, no doubt. It allows her to deal with her favorites more deeply.

No, it must be rectified, otherwise the family really has to drink northwest wind. Ji Qiubai made this decision while observing carefully. At this time, she did not realize that she was involved in the role of "Ji Qiubai". It's getting more and more natural.

When Feng Fugui, Uncle Ji's uncle, came to his sister's house in Ji's village last time, when his brother-in-law passed away, although the relationship between the two families was good and they were close to each other, they didn't move around much on weekdays. It's easy. Each family has its own difficulties. They have two elderly people and five children, and the pressure of one family is on him. He can't wait to split the time for two days in one day. Most of the relatives are only for the New Year holidays. For a while, Feng Fugui was still very concerned about his dearest relatives and sisters. Hearing that his niece girl was sick, he just took a day to pull the old lady over to help her sister's home.

As soon as the two approached Ji's house, they saw the girl standing on the ridge with a pensive face. The old lady Feng with a small bamboo basket slung on her shoulders shouted with joy: "Big sister." The voice was loud and powerful, which showed the old lady's tough body. .

Ji Qiubai has been wondering how to proceed with his crop transformation plan after his body is "well". As he was planning it step by step, he heard someone shouting that his soil was dregs, but it was full of rural rusticity. His nickname was still a familiar voice in his memory, and he raised his head quickly, and the memory of the two of them immediately circulated in his mind, and then he showed a big smile, responded loudly, and greeted him.

In my memory, "Ji Qiubai" had a very good relationship with his grandmother and uncle's family. Although the uncle's family was also difficult, they would try their best to help. Aunt was also a solid woman.

Feng Fugui was a simple and honest man. After entering the door and putting down the things in his hand, he immediately picked up the farm tools behind the door and walked out, regardless of Ji mother shouting behind him to take a drink and take a break.

Mrs. Feng smiled and pulled Ji Qiubai to sit down at the dinner table, put the bamboo basket that had been slung in her hand on the table, and asked, "Sister, are you feeling better?"

Ji Qiubai picked up the table. Grandma's teapot poured a glass of water for her grandmother, nodded, and smiled, "It's almost good, I worry about grandma." The old lady Feng drank the water and looked up and down carefully with her granddaughter, her face even though There was still some whiteness, but the energy was good, so the heart that had been hanging down finally fell to the ground, nodded, "but his face is still a little white," as he said, he pulled the small basket that had just been placed on the dinner table and covered it. The cotton cloth on the top was lifted, "Let your mother cook one for you every day, make up for it, young people who don't pay attention to their bodies will know the taste when they get old." Knowing that taste is their dialect, which means regret.

When Ji Qiubai took a look, although the basket was small, there were at least twenty eggs. Although the price of goods had not risen in the early 1990s, the price of eggs and vegetables was indeed the difference between heaven and earth. Eggs cost a catty. About three and five dollars, a catty of cabbage is only three cents. The weight is clear at a glance. Before she could say anything, Ji Mu came over and said, "Mom, it will be fine for your old man to come here. What else to bring."

Mrs. Feng ignored her daughter, her eyes were full of affection and she pulled Ji Qiubai and said: "Grandma can't bring out any good things, only these eggs." She was so strong throughout her life that she had never done anything to herself. I regretted the matter, but now I regret nothing more than marrying my daughter to the Ji family boy. Not to mention the suffering and suffering, he also suffered from an illness. I'm going to support a home at my age.

It's just such a simple sentence, but the deep love in the words made Ji Qiubai have mixed feelings. Mrs. Feng is about the same age as the old lady of the Ji family, the same blood and blood, but she has never given her a good face. A good word, the thing she wanted most in her life was easily obtained in this life. She didn't know if it was God's compensation for her.

Ji Qiubai held back the sourness in her heart, smiled sweetly, and even a little coquettish in her tone: "The grandmother still knows me best and knows that I love eggs the most."

Looking at her daughter with a rare face, Ji mother couldn't bear it. She felt sore, and finally resisted the mouthful rejection. After all, she was useless as a mother, and she couldn't even eat the eggs for her daughter.

After the greeting, Mrs. Feng started to pack up in a hurry, but she couldn't persuade her. The old man's body was always tough, so Ji Mu thought she could only let her go. She also got busy. She couldn't get off the ground and housework. The work is still a bit more capable.

Ji Qiubai is still a "wounded soldier". He was ordered not to do anything, so he went back to the room depressed, otherwise it would be a torment to watch the two elders work in front of her and do nothing by herself, but she went back to the room. There was nothing to do. Thinking of her farmland renovation plan, Ji Qiubai immediately entered the space. After several experiments, she knew that only her mental body entered the space, and the body remained outside, as if she had fallen asleep.

Outside the room, Mrs. Feng neatly piled up all the pots and pans in the patio, and a large wooden basin was placed next to the water pump. There is an open space in the middle, which is called a patio. Usually, a water pump is installed in the patio. I added a spoonful of water to the pump and shook it vigorously. Soon, a stream of clear water spurted out and filled the big wooden basin.

While holding a loofah sac, Mrs. Feng carefully wiped the stains on the side of the pot, and asked Ji mother who was picking vegetables next to him: "Adi, tell me, how did the older sister hurt?" It's Ji Mu's boudoir name.

When Mrs. Feng first arrived in the village, she heard a lot of gossip. Inside and out, it was nothing but her granddaughter's injury that was related to her daughter's uncle's family, and she almost made her nose crooked.

Ji Mu hasn't gone out much at home, and the people in the village don't talk to their homes much. She didn't hear any wind, and said: "The eldest sister said she accidentally fell. She originally wanted to pick some water to water the fruit trees. , I didn't want to slip my feet by the pond. Fortunately, that day I thought about going over and have a look, otherwise..." At this point, Ji Mu was afraid for a while.

Old lady Feng had a sullen face. She didn't think things were as simple as that. There are no waves without wind. If there are so many gossips in the village with Uncle Ji's family, she has lived at such an age, and things will look natural. It was also clear that when she remembered that her son-in-law had just gone before, his eldest brother ran around and robbed his brother's property with a shy face and bullied her daughter's family of orphans and widows, so she smashed a silver tooth.

"Has the uncle's family come to embarrass you?"

Mother Ji shook her head: "After the incident at Xiaoshantou, our two families stopped talking ." Old lady Feng bitterly said: "This kind of relatives is best if you are broken. Old lady, I live. It's the first time I have seen such a shameless person at a young age. His old lady is also shameless. If a family bullies your orphans and widows, I'm okay, there's an old lady here, I see how they dare to come."

Ji mother smiled bitterly. In fact, when the husband was there, the relationship between the two families was not very good, but the face was still decent, but I didn't expect that when the husband went, the other party would be torn apart. Fortunately, there are still people in my family's family, and my mother is also a tough one. The other party pushed it back, and the other party snatched anything that he didn't let her husband leave.