Chapter 9: Sapo

Time flies, and it soon arrives in the hot July. In the past two months, the most frequent topic among the villagers of Jijia Village after dinner and dinner is the famous short-lived ghost in the village. He didn't even remarry under the pressure, and even made his own small hilltop a lot of trouble, making a fortune and becoming rich is just around the corner! As long as I think of the fruit tree with the fruit on the branch, no villager is not eager, and only hates myself for not having this life. There are even people who have a sour tone that you know that Ji Youfu in the spring is afraid that he regrets that he died too early.

Ji Qiubai naturally knows what the people in the village say. Where there are people, there are rivers and lakes, and where there are women, there are gossips. When she goes out every day, she meets those big aunts and little wives. Kind of tentatively, even some unchanging expressions and affectionately asked their family whether there is a secret planting recipe, and asked her to teach it, so that everyone can go to the rich road or something.

Regarding this, Ji Qiubai had a serious face, and replied in an extremely pious and firm tone. It was her father who blessed him in the sky. Ask again, just say that I do what my dad taught me, or ask him? Suddenly the other party was speechless.

Over time, most of the people in the village lost their active hearts. After all, each family has its own way of living, and of course there are exceptions.

That is Uncle Jiqiubai's family.

Liu Cai has not felt comfortable in her heart this month, especially when she knows that the woman she hates most-her former elementary school classmate and now sister-in-law, her life is getting more and more comfortable. At the top, why can a widow with a dead husband live so nourished? !

"You are thinking of a way." Liu Cai gave her husband an unhappy push.

Ji Youcai shook the hookah in his hand, spit out the smoke ring comfortably, and said after a long time: "Mother, it's OK to show up. We can watch from behind, so as to save others from saying that we are not kind and bully the younger brothers and sisters, the family of orphans and widows. "

Yes ." Liu Cai's eyes lit up, and her mother-in-law's combat effectiveness was outstanding. Let her come forward, and their husband and wife would steadily reap the benefits of the fisherman.

————In the small hill.

Ji Qiubai carried a bucket of water back and forth, and finally poured out all the fruit trees, touched the sweat on her forehead, and looked at the ripening fruits covered with branches. She felt it in her heart and could pick it in two days. It's a tasting early adopter.

It was almost noon after the watering, and Ji Qiubai plucked the grass for a while and went home for lunch.

But she didn't want to hear the fierce quarrel before she reached the door of the house, and she immediately quickened her pace.

"Mother, you are unreasonable, I won't listen to you." This is Ji Mu's voice, with a trace of heartbreak and more determination.

Another old, hoarse but sharp voice rang immediately, "I don't care, you broom star, I am blessed to death by you," the next second he rushed to the ground: "My poor blessed, all It's a bad mother. Why did I agree to a bitter-hearted woman to come in? Not only did we have a bad life for our family, but it also killed you. It's so cruel, my son, you left so early, mother. A white-haired man gave me a black-haired man, her heart is bitter, and now she still wants to kill me, what sin did I do? I didn't repair it in my previous life...!" Ji Qiu Baixin suddenly raised it. , Immediately entered the house, and then as soon as I entered the house, I saw Ji Mu who was trembling with anger, and her own grandmother who was sitting on the ground screaming and rushing around.

The old lady Ji, who sang so well, only glanced at her, but still leaned on the ground and refused to get up with her throat.

Ji Qiubai looked at the so-called grandmother with tears and nose flowing horizontally with no image, a coldness flashed in his eyes.

Then the iron bucket, shovel, water scoop and other agricultural tools he held in his hand threw to the ground fiercely.

There was a loud bang of "Chang", and the sound of rushing to the sky stopped.

Ji Qiubai nodded in satisfaction, stepped forward to pull past the dumb mother Ji, and then said in a mocking tone to the old lady Ji who had not yet reacted to the loud noise: "Have you played enough for the old man? I called everyone in right away. Isn't it a pity that only my mother and I appreciate such a good scene, but to be honest, you just didn't cry hard enough, I saw you secretly pinch yourself My thigh!"

Granny Ji jumped up and pointed at Ji Qiubai's nose and cursed: "You little bastard with no tutor, a money-losing guy, when it's your turn to speak out, you shut up."

Ji Qiubai didn't. Moved, "I don't have a tutor. Grandma, your tutor is very good. Granddaughter is willing to go down. I don't know if grandmother and dad said that your old man is also losing money." She said that she did not have a tutor and did not look at her own virtue. .

The ironic tone almost didn't blow up old lady Ji. When did she suffer from this family? Even when the youngest son was there, as long as she made trouble, she couldn't listen to her own.

"The Fu family, this is the good daughter you gave birth to. If you really have a master who gives birth to Nie and Niaojiao, there is such a mother there will be such a daughter." The old lady Ji couldn't beat Ji Qiubai, so she burned the fire on Ji mother again. .

There is a teacher who gives birth to a son—this is a very vicious local dialect.

When Mother Ji heard these words, no matter how gentle the temper was, she was anxious, and said, "My daughter, I can teach myself, why should your old man worry about eating radishes." Old lady Ji doesn't care so much, with a look on her face. Brutally said: "Go get the title deed to the hilltop, and I'll help you keep it."

Ji Qiubai knows what this old pious woman is coming from. It turns out to be focusing on the hilltop of their house. Oh, this wishful thinking can be. It was really loud, but unfortunately I never asked her if she would be willing or not.

Ji mother did not move, and said one word: "Shantou is a blessing for the three children."

"I asked you to bring it, you don't have to lie to my old lady. I asked people about it. Brother Youfu and I have both. Inheritance rights." Mrs. Ji has a triumphant expression on her face.

Ji Qiubai raised her eyebrows and knew about the inheritance rights. Unfortunately, she dreamed too early, but she knew clearly that her dad went to change her Xiaoshantou to her Ji Qiubai's name before his death! She is the current legal owner of Xiaoshantou. In other words, although Ji Qiubai's memories of Ji's father are inherited from his predecessor's body, but for Ji's father, Xiaoshantou did not leave Xiaoshantou to his only son, but to give all he has to the family. "Ji Qiubai" is very admired. It is important to know that in the countryside in this era, males can inherit the incense of the family, and the patriarchal thinking is still quite serious.

Although Ji's mother had been studying for several years, she knew nothing about the law. She immediately became anxious. Just as she was about to say something, the daughter next to her quietly held her right hand and gently squeezed her. With a palm, she turned her head and glanced at her daughter, and her flustered heart calmed down a bit.

"I didn't think that your old man still knows the right of inheritance, it's very powerful," Ji Qiubai showed that he followed the other party's words, and looked at the other party with a smile that was about to succeed, and then changed the conversation, "I wonder if your old man knows what a will is. Well," she succeeded in seeing the other party smiling, and she continued: "Even if you don't know, you should know that the deceased is the greatest. Even the government laws protect the deceased's last wishes."

Although the old lady Ji does not know a big word, she can I also know what a will is about. Back then, before her death, her dead ghost husband gave the small hill to her younger son. Later, she went to the village committee to make trouble for a few times. Everyone said it was her old man's will. She knocked down her teeth and swallowed blood, swallowing the great loss.

Ji Mu also said at this time: "Yes, you are blessed, but you have a will."

Ji Qiubai looked at the believing old lady Ji, and added a fire. "If you don't believe it, let's go to the town government and write the will. Take it out for everyone to comment!" Mrs. Ji was successfully bluffed. Ordinary people, if they were involved in government offices or something, they would always lose a bit of confidence and a bit of cowardice in their hearts, plus she didn't have much. If he went to trouble with his position, his heart was even more retreat.

However, she couldn't seem to show weakness first, so the old lady Ji slanted her eyes and asked in a bad tone: "Whose name is on the hill?"

In fact, Mrs. Ji is just asking casually about these words. In her opinion, there is no other choice except Ji Qiulei. The only male, what is in the house is not his.

Ji's mother suddenly felt guilty. After looking at her daughter, Ji Qiubai was calm, but she also knew that if the old woman knew that Xiaoshantou was writing her own name, the old woman wouldn't be so easy to be kind.

So she said: "Naturally write Leizi's name." Old lady Ji bitterly said: "Of course I have to write Leizi, or else I can give you money-losing goods!" Ji Qiubai really convinced the old lady, taking a bite. Losing money, and don't want to think that I am also losing money in my own mouth.
Youcai's chopsticks stopped in mid-air and asked in disbelief.

The two and a half boys who were picking up rice next to each other also said in unison: "Dad, when shall we go picking lychees in the garden?"

Ji Youcai put down his rice bowl and said with a gloomy face, "I underestimated that little boy. The girl is filming. I used to see her silent, but I didn't expect the dog who bit people would not bark."

Liu Cai asked with a question: "Mother didn't go, and then lied to you."

Ji Youcai gave her a blank look: "My mother wants to get the title back the most."

"Then your brother really left a will?"

"It's hard to say, but it's a pity that my mother is illiterate, and she didn't take the opportunity to ask them to take the will out. If they ask for it now, they will be sure. It won't be so easy to take it out." Ji Youcai shook his head.

Liu Cai's eyes rolled, and then he said to his two sons, "Hurry up and play if you are full."

The brothers Ji Shi and Ji Fa are at the age of twelve or thirteen and love to play. Throw it on the table and ran out.

Liu Cai said after the two sons ran away: "I have a way for them to have to take out their wills at that time. When they take them out, we will think of a way to get the thing, and the hill will return it. It's not ours."

Ji Youcai realized that his mother-in-law was a scheming one, he brows and stretches out his head hurriedly.

The two conspired like this.