Chapter 69

Zhou had just returned to City B on the front foot, and his brother-in-law came to the door on the back foot. The two entered Zhou's study, and then they didn't come out of it until late at night. The two didn't know how to chat. What, anyway, the whole person seems to be ten years old, and every move is no longer high-spirited. Instead, his brows are furrowed, and his whole body is full of decadence.

Just when he was so panicked that he didn't know where to put it, the old servant Wu Ma hurriedly came to tell him that his young lady had committed suicide. Then she said to Wu Ma: "You let her calm down, otherwise no one can save her, she can go if she wants to die. For the sake of a man, if you despise yourself and ruin your parents' hearts, I will take this daughter away. "

Wu Ma hasn't seen Zhou Gang's big fire for decades, so scared that she dared to reply, and quickly turned back.

"Mother Wu, Mama Wu, where's my dad? Why didn't he come?" In the room dressed as a princess' room, it was Zhou Xuefei, who claimed to be committing suicide, who was talking at the moment. She was sitting alone in the room. On the edge of the windowsill, his eyes kept looking behind Wu Ma.

Wu Ma had lingering fears when she remembered the anger that had just been in the cycle just now, but now is not the time for her to be afraid. There is still a daunting task in front of her, "Miss, why are you sitting there, hurry down, it's too dangerous.

" I don't, my dad, why didn't he come? If he doesn't come, I'll jump off!" Zhou Xuefei moved her butt to the windowsill, half of her body was outside.

Wu Ma was so frightened that her hands and feet almost went weak, "Miss, hurry down! Sir, he... Sir, he will be here in a moment!" How dare Wu Ma tell Zhou Xuefei what Zhou Xuefei just said, and in a panic, she became wise and said: " Sir, I'm talking with my uncle now, he told you to go to bed first and come over tomorrow."

Zhou Xuefei swept across Wu Ma's face expressionlessly, "You lied to me!"

"I... I... ouch, you Why doesn't this child believe me? When did Mother Wu lie to you!" Mother Wu hesitated for a while, but immediately pretended to be angry that you didn't believe me.

Zhou Xuefei was raised by Wu Ma, and she always respected her. Seeing her so sure, she hesitated for a while.

When Wu Ma saw that she was persuaded, she immediately struck while the iron was hot: "Just think about when Wu Ma lied to you, good boy, come down quickly, you are going to frighten Wu Ma to death."

Just when Zhou Xuefei was hesitating whether to go down, The door to the room was pushed open.

Wu Ma hurriedly looked back and breathed a sigh of relief, "Ma'am."

Fan Jiemei, who had been beautiful all her life, was in a bad situation recently. City B is at a sensitive and critical moment of regime change. If you accidentally stand in the wrong team, you will become a victim of politics. Although she and her husband initially had the idea of ​​staying out of the way, her parents' younger brother and father-in-law had no idea. The mother-in-law secretly mixed her foot in it, trying to block it and continue the prosperity of the family for another hundred years, but where is prosperity and wealth so easy to seek, political struggle has always been cruel, and now her brother and her parents-in-law secretly The one who supported them was defeated, their rights were greatly reduced, and they were all in the same boat. It is conceivable what awaits them. Although the above document has not been released yet, Fan Jiemei knows that it is time for her to be replaced in the position she has been sitting in for more than ten years. She has been in command of others for a lifetime and now it is her turn to be commanded by others. Thinking about it, she hates it to death. . The tree fell, and the people around him who were flattering in the past also dispersed, and some even fell into trouble. Fan Jiemei thought of what happened in the office today, and her heart was bitter, but she couldn't tell others, the only husband who could talk. The situation she faced was even more difficult than what she faced, but it was the one that hit her the most. It was the last straw that broke the camel's back that her most beloved daughter had to die for a man.

Fan Jiemei looked at her daughter, who had most of her body open outside the window sill. She was scared and angry, "Feifei, what are you doing? Come down quickly."

Zhou Xuefei's eyes were red, and she obediently came down after she called out "Mom".

Strange to say, Zhou Xuefei dared to cry, make trouble, and hang her father, but she did not dare to take the same measures against Zhou's mother. In their family, Fan Jiemei has always played the image of a strict mother.

Fan Jiemei was both distressed and annoyed, "Are you going to die?!" While teaching her daughter a lesson, she motioned to Wu's mother to close the window.

Zhou Xuefei kept silent and let her mother scold her every sentence, only looking at her with more and more pitiful eyes.

That look made Fan Jiemei unable to scold at the end, and sighed, "Feifei, why are you so stubborn, everyone already has a wife, are you a good-looking stalker, listen to your mother's words, let go, let's find out A better one!"

Zhou Xuefei said in a low voice, "But I only like him, I don't like anyone except him, I want him in my life."

Fan Jiemei was not angry, but calmed down, "You Just stay at home, parents will take care of other things."

Zhou Xuefei raised her head to look at her in surprise: "Really." Fan Jiemei didn't give a positive answer, and said with a cold face, "You just stay." When I went out, I called Sister Wu out by the way.

"Sister Wu, go find some masters and seal the window for me. Also, go and pack up some of the daily necessities of the young lady."

Although Sister Wu was puzzled, she still agreed .

Fan Jiemei didn't go back to the room after instructing her. She went straight to the study, and heard the sound of the door being pushed open. Zhou Gang had just pushed the cigarette that was about to burn to the fingertips into the ashtray, looked up at his wife, and said in a hoarse voice, "I'm back. "

door was closed, watching the smoke wrapped the study, Fan Jiemei feel more heavy, her husband never smoked, the study is how much pressure and only then made smoky," I have been here? "

Zhou Qigang face of tired, Nodding : "Yes." Fan Jiemei was silent for a while and then asked, "What did my brother say?"

Because his old father and mother were also involved in it, Zhou Gang couldn't blame his wife's family, "My father and mother talked to me, and they will do their best to take care of this matter, as will my father-in-law. Of course, a few of us or You will be affected more or less. You can't stay in your position. As for me," Zhou Gang smiled bitterly, "The document is down. Although the famous poverty-stricken county in J Province is the number one, I want to adjust it later. It will be difficult to come back."

Fan Jiemei looked at her husband who looked like an eggplant that had been smashed with medicine, and felt very distressed, but she still pretended to be relaxed and said, "Although the chance is a little small, it is still the top leader, not without it. Opportunity."

Zhou Gang naturally knew that his wife was comforting him, and he understood that the bitterness in his wife's heart was not less than his, so he squeezed out a smile and patted his wife's hand: "I don't care, I have survived this way before, I'm just afraid I've wronged you and Feifei."

Speaking of her daughter, Fan Jiemei just stretched her brows and frowned, subconsciously avoiding her daughter and saying, "You're worrying about me, I don't care when your family is so poor. I followed you."

It seemed that he remembered the old days, and Zhou Gang finally regained his spirits, and his tone also brought a hint of pride, "Yes, then you don't dislike me at that time, I have cultivated the blessing of three lifetimes."

Seeing her husband who was a little angry, Fan Jiemei finally let go of her heart.

The two chatted for a while, and Fan Jiemei seemed to remember something: "We've reached a conclusion, what about Gu Nansheng? Where will he go?" Gu Nansheng was also in the same boat with them.

Zhou Qigang frowned: "Gu Nansheng is an old fox, he didn't do it too clearly in this line, and his superficial skills were not leaking, not to mention that there was an old man Gu and the Ye family behind him. I don't look at the monk's face, but I also look at the Buddha's face. With the old man Gu, no one will touch him for the time being. Besides, this Gu Nansheng has given birth to a good son, so he has a bright future."

Speaking of Gu Shao, Zhou Qi just remembered himself His daughter asked his wife with a dark face, "Feifei is still making trouble?"

The corners of Fan Jiemei's eyes were moistened, and she choked, "I've persuaded her to stop for the time being, she's killing me, and thinking that my daughter, whom I love in every possible way, is going to die for someone else's man, my heart is blocked. "

He embraced his wife, with a sigh," is far more than kill you, but also to my life ah. "

Fan Jiemei long time to calm down a little," the old week, I wanted to come, we send abroad to Fifi, If you can't see it, you will naturally not want it, and in our current environment, if Feifei stays by our side, there will be no way out. While we still have some face, send Feifei to a foreign university, otherwise the documents will be released after a while. , we are too weak to send it." Zhou gang  just pondered for a while, "Just do as you said, Gu family, we can't afford to offend, Feifei is making such a fuss, how many people are watching our family. It's a joke, it's better to send it abroad, and you don't have to be stabbed in the spine when you go out."

So, Zhou Xuefei's future fate was decided by Zhou Gang and his wife, Fan Jiemei has always been resolute in her work, and the thin camel is bigger than a horse, although her The influence has dropped a lot compared to before, but after sending a daughter abroad, the relationship was settled and the trip went smoothly.

And Zhou Xuefei has been looking forward to it with joy, thinking that when her mother will help her solve all the problems, the result is that she is forcibly sent out of the country, the whole person is crazy, and she refuses to go to The plane, but the couple has always loved their children to the extreme. This time, they were determined to send their daughter out, so no matter what happened to Zhou Xuefei, she finally got on the plane and flew to the other side of the Pacific Ocean.