Chapter 50: Got Married 2

At one o'clock in the afternoon, Gu Shao arrived at Ji's house on time with the family picking team. Most of the people who followed to pick up the family were his soldiers. Xu Yiming was on the list. There were also some people who came to receive letters that had a lot to do with him. Good old comrades-in-arms, everyone clamored for a quick fight before they came, and they must help the boss take down his wife as quickly as possible.

Xu Yiming volunteered to start and knocked on the door.

At this time, the little girls who were called "sisters" by Ji's mother came in handy, and they were not afraid of life, and all of them were very powerful. Those soldiers with well-developed limbs and simple minds were opponents until Everyone asked for a huge red envelope to get out of the way.

When Gu Shao entered inside, only Ji Qiu was white in his eyes, and his slightly powdered face was like a flower budding in the morning dew. The fiery red cheongsam made her extraordinarily delicate, and the soldiers who followed to meet her looked at her. I stayed, wailing their boss's lack of luck. With their boss's boring temperament, this girl put a live flower on the cow dung. Of course, they slandered this last sentence in their hearts. They didn't dare to say it in front of Gu Shao, unless they were tired of their lives.

After successfully receiving the bride, the two of them had to bow to the ancestral tablet and the elders before they could go out.

When saying goodbye to Ji's mother, Ji's eyes were red, and she said to Ji Qiubai in a dumb voice: "From now on, you will be an adult. You have to deal with everything yourself."

Ji Qiubai's nose is sour and heavy. Nodding.

Ji Mu said to Gu Shao again: "I gave Xiaobai to you, you must treat her well."

Gu Shao looked serious, and said every word: "Mom, don't worry, Xiao Bai will be my responsibility from now on. , I won't let her feel wronged."

Ji's mother felt a little comforted, while on the other side, Ji Qiuhong had already held her sister's hand and shed tears in silence.

Ji Qiubai wiped her tears and comforted her: "I didn't marry to another province, I can still come back often in the future."

Ji Qiubai pouted, she just didn't want her sister.

After such a tossing, it was three o'clock in the afternoon when he returned to Gu's house.

Then cross the brazier, worship the heaven and the earth, worship the ancestors, and finally offer tea to the elders. All the rituals are considered complete.

After the ceremony was completed, the wedding banquet began. The restaurant ordered by Gu's mother was in the town. It was not far by car. It was only ten minutes away. The table opened at five o'clock and the guests arrived one after another.

Throughout the evening, Ji Qiubai and Gu Shao spent a table of toasts. There were a lot of guests. Except for some relatives and most of the people in the village, many of them were Gu Shao's current officials. After coming down all night, Ji Qiubai only knew that his smile was stiff. When the wedding banquet was over, she was able to breathe a sigh of relief. There were very few things she ate in her stomach all night.

By the end of the moon, Xu Yiming and others finally ushered in the most anticipated moment tonight-the bridal chamber.

There has always been a local custom of making trouble with the bridegroom and bride, and Gu Shao's soldiers have been suppressed by Gu Shao for a long time, so why would they easily let go of this only opportunity to tease their boss, so they clamored to teach the bride and groom play games.

Gu Shao faintly swept around the noisy and powerful subordinates. When everyone was seen by him, some of them began to shrink back. Only some of the courageous people who are not afraid of death are still holding on, such as Xu Yiming and Xu Yiming. Gu Shao's current civil servant Yang Jianguo et al.

Apple biting is the most common game in the bridal chamber. It is to hang an apple with a rope, and the bridegroom and bride will bite face to face until the apple is eaten.

So amidst everyone's laughter, everyone got their wish and saw the mouths of the two newcomers sticking to their mouths.

Xu Yiming blew a whistle, then smirked and took out a banana like a magic trick.

Everyone immediately clapped their hands in applause. Gu Shao glanced at him warningly. Xu Yiming felt cold behind his back, but he was still not afraid of death: "Boss, today is your big day, you can't get angry."

Ji Qiubai looked suspiciously. Looking at Gu Shao, get angry, why should you get angry.

Then she quickly understood why Xu Yiming had to say that. Xu Yiming asked someone to bring a chair, and then asked Gu Shao to stand on it, and hung the banana hanging with silk thread under his belt, that place. . . There is also the shape of a banana, all of which are imaginative.

Xu Yiming peeled off the banana intimately, and then looked at Ji Qiubai with an ambiguous smile, "Sister-in-law, it's your turn."

Ji Qiubai's pretty face turned red, so who on earth came up with such an evil How to play! Fuck his sister!

After eating the bananas, everyone coaxed the bridegroom to feed the bride with sweets. One could not drop one, and one could let others kiss the bride. All in all, everyone had a complete fun this time before finally willing to go away.

For Ji Qiubai and Gu Shao, this day was more tiring than the war, but luckily it was finally over. After a simple wash, Ji Qiubai and Gu Shao entered the new house amidst Gu's mother's ambiguous smile. .

Under the dizzy yellow light, the beaming room is unobstructed, with the big red scorpion characters posted everywhere, the brand new red wood dressing table, the comfortable double bed with a certain ambiguity, and the large embroidered dragon and phoenix presents a pattern. The red bed sheets are neatly arranged with a rose red quilt and pillows of the same color embroidered with white-headed wealth and auspicious patterns. The new bed is also covered with auspicious fruits such as red dates, peanuts, longans, and lotus seeds, which means "being born early."

Seeing all this, Ji Qiubai, who had been silently following Gu Shao's footsteps, started to jump up uncontrollably. Her hands began to unconsciously pinch the corners of her clothes. She lived for more than 30 years. It's not clear what will happen on the wedding night, but knowing and practicing are completely different things! As a novice, Ji Qiubai expressed great pressure.

Although he encountered the roaring toasts of his subordinates, Gu Shao still retained a trace of soberness. He quickly noticed that the people behind him had not followed up. The corners of his mouth were slightly hooked, and his handsome, cold face gradually softened, and he did not look back. , But walked directly to the closet of the room, loosened the tie, unzipped the cufflinks, took off the shirt, and moved like clouds and flowing water, then turned around and looked at her with a naked upper body, staring at her closely, as if his eyes were hot. There will be fire in the next second.

The lean waist, strong arms, strong chest and abdomen, and full of predatory sight, all showed a ferocious and powerful male breath. Ji Qiu's white face turned red, his eyes turned away hurriedly, and he stammered: "You...you just...drank a lot of wine, I...make you a bowl of sober soup." He turned around and wanted to go outside, as if there was a scourge chasing her behind.

However, in the next second, she was hugged tightly from behind by a pair of strong arms, and Gu Shao's thick and hot chest pressed tightly to her back, with only a thin layer of pajamas behind. She couldn't help shivering.

"Don't go." Gu Shao's dumb voice sounded in her ears. If the warm breath brushed her ears seemingly, she suddenly felt excited. She wanted to reach out and cover her ears, but she didn't want her hands to be caught immediately. Gu Shao was firmly imprisoned with one hand, unable to move.

"Wife, let's rest." Gu Shao uttered these words in a very natural tone, and his thin lips gently swept across the edge of Ji Qiubai's auricle, and in the next second she held her small and cool ears vertically. He put it in his mouth, nibbling carefully.

The warm touch made Ji Qiubai tremble suddenly.

After the warm tongue licked the shape of her auricle, it plunged into the ear hole. Ji Qiubai suddenly snorted. The whole body was unsteady, and it felt like being in the body. After lighting a handful of fire, her brain was blank, her face was flushed, and her body was hot. At this moment, Gu Shao's other hand didn't know when she started to sneak in along the hem of her clothes. , The big hot palm pressed tightly to her delicate skin, and then moved up from the delicate and lovely belly button inch by inch, and finally landed on the plump roundness on her right side with great accuracy. Gu Shao did not hesitate The ground broke through the barriers of clothing, grabbed the plump tightly with big hands, kneaded the creamy rou meat vigorously, and occasionally rubbed the delicate tip with the mouth of a tiger full of calluses, successfully provoking the other party constantly. .

Ji Qiubai could hardly think, her body was constantly surging with numbness, "Brother Gu Shao...Brother..." she murmured unconsciously, clinging to Gu Shao's body and not daring to let go, for fear of letting go of herself. She can't stand still.

Gu Shao's voice was charming and ignorant, and Gu Shao's actions stopped, and the plundering light in his eyes was even more fierce. He only felt that there was a beast in his heart roaring and roaring to break free immediately, clamoring to tear the girl in front of him to pieces and eat it into his stomach. .

At this moment, he no longer suppressed himself as usual, but completely unceremoniously hugged people upside down according to his own mind, and strode towards their new bed with meteors.

............

I don't know how long it took.

Under the dizzy yellow light, Ji Qiubai's slender legs wrapped tightly around Gu Shao's waist. After Gu Shao pierced another violently, she couldn't help screaming, and her inner bi was tightly bound. "It's too deep...you lightly..."

Gu Shao's eyes darkened, feeling the fatal jjj pleasure coming from under him, and he gave a faint hum, and his thin lips kissed the corners of her mouth comfortingly. , And then kissed the two delicate flowers on her chest softly and lovingly, but the force and speed of the lower body chou's penetration did not change the slightest, and it hits quickly and hard, every time it is dry to honey? ! The depths of xue are willing to withdraw.

Ji Qiubai is almost going to be fucked to death by him, Mi? ! Xue twitched in the depths, tears flowed unconsciously, and his legs fell helplessly.

Gu Shao carefully licked the tears on her face, then took out the things that had caused her to die, picked her up, and sat up by himself.

Is it finally over? Ji Qiubai thought dazedly.

Gu Shao raised Ji Qiubai's waist a little bit, and then sunburned himself? hot? The root was aimed at the already muddy delicate flower between her legs, and sat down vigorously on her, as soon as she sat down to the end, Ji Qiubai clung to Gu Shao's head tightly, screaming, not only the waist , The whole body was trembling...

"No..." Ji Qiubai cried, she almost couldn't bear the lethal pleasure, and she supported Gu Shao's generous chest with both hands and wanted to push him away.

Where did Gu Shao allow her to escape, clasp her waist firmly, the two bodies fit closely without leaving a gap, and then slammed into death.

Ji Qiubai's tears came out again, and the endless pleasure was about to torture her crazy. Didn't it mean that she would die the first time? Why did she feel so painful and happy.

The answer is actually, Jiqiubai children's shoes, you have taken good care of your body, space is a super cheating device ╮(╯_╰)╭