Chapter Twenty-Six

"You look amazing!" Lily squeals as I walk up to her and the other girls.

We are all at James's New Years party. When I say we are all here I mean it. All the boys are here and so are the girls. My family came too and so did Finn. Freya told Jace and I that Regulus is coming and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm sure Sirius knows he will be here. Hopefully.

I turn around and shoot Lauren a thumbs up so she knows I'm going off with the girls. She nods in my direction.

"So what are our plans?" I ask the girls excitedly.

"Well I'm going to go find Sirius." Marlene announces before telling us bye and leaving.

Traitor.

"Yeah...I have to go find Frank." Alice says before walking off with Marlene.

Double traitors.

"Are you going to go find Remus and leave me all alone?" Lily asks.

I shake my head and she nods happily.

I'm happy too up until James comes from no where and tries to steal Lily from me.

"Hey uhhh...do you want to go get a drink with me? We have some music playing in the living room is you want to go dance?"

Lily nods and walks off with James.

Triple traitors.

"Why are you all alone?" Finn says coming up to me a few minutes later.

"All the girls left with guys." I explain.

"Why aren't you with your boyfriend?"

I just shrug in reply because I honestly don't even know where he is. Finn suggests we go get some drinks so that's what we do.

"When are you gonna find yourself someone?" I ask him.

"Not sure. I was talking to this Hufflepuff, Cole. He is cute, kind of nerdy but I still liked him. I think we could have worked out but he wouldn't openly admit he was gay. He didn't want the Slytherins picking on him. It's understandable but I want someone that's not afraid to have our relationship in the open." He explains.

I nod and look around the room. Regulus and Freya are standing towards the back talking.

"You should go talk to them. The guy hasn't done anything wrong. Maybe he just needs some good friends." Finn says tilting his head towards Regulus.

I nod, "Jace is around here somewhere. You should go hang out with him."

Finn nods and I walk across the room to the couple.

"Hey, Ella." Freya greets me.

I smile and say hey to both of them. I realize how young Regulus is for the first time. He is 15 and about to become a Deatheater. Honestly we're all too young to be dealing with this.

"I'm sorry about all the drama that's been going on. I've been trying to calm things down without seeming suspicious but it's not going the greatest." He says giving me a nervous smile.

I didn't want to like this bitch and he is making it really hard.

"It's not a big deal." I say brushing him off.

"Oh and hey! Frey told me you really like plants so I was able to get ahold of these." He says reaching into his jacket pocket. "Here. I guess it's sort of a late Christmas gift. I know you and your family can't be too fond of me because of the situation I'm in but I promise I'm trying to figure it out. I'm also trying to get into your good graces."