Snow White

Snow White
Book One
TLT-TTC

Summary

Snow, just like her namesake, is a super sweet girl who walks around with a smile on her face. With her kind and caring nature, it was a shock to everyone, even her, when she was claimed with the Ares symbol.

Since then she's become the scapegoat of her half-siblings, a daily reminder she does not belong. But she still looks at the world with a sweet smile. She has her friends the Stolls and Will to help make her year at camp bearable until the summer break. When a boy who came into camp defeating a Minotaur enters the picture, she's roped into adventures she never expected to be going.

But maybe this quest would be the perfect way to earn her siblings and father's approval once and for all.

Percy has dealt with a lot of things in just one day. From being expelled from Yancy Academy, dealing with Smelly Gabe and running away from a giant, ugly Minotaur who was responsible for killing his mother, and to add the cherry on top, he's a demi-god and his father is one of the 'Big Three'. Then, because the world just loves him, he's accused of stealing the Lord of Olympus' master lighting bolt, and he has to delve into the underworld to get it back.

Just another day for Percy Jackson.

Least he's not doing it alone. He has a daughter of Athena, his best friend Grover and a super sweet daughter of Ares by his side to accompany him.

What could go wrong?

All rights of the Percy Jackson series belong to Rick Riordan. I only own Snow LeBlanc and any other ocs I put into the book.

Quick Disclaimer:

This is my first time doing a fanfiction, especially a Percy Jackson one. I'm new to this, so excuse any bad writing you see. I'll get better, I promise. And I apologize for the book not having stuff like mixtapes, Playlist or is a aesthetically pleasing, again, new to this.

I don't have ant face claim for Snow, I'm not good with that, so just imagine any actress you think fits her.

Thank you and enjoy!