Chapter Two

Percy Becomes Surpreme Lord Of The Bathroom

🍎

"We're not doing anything drastic. We're not killing their plants." 

"No, but they'll use their plants to kill you."

Snow sat on Travis Stoll's bed beside the owner while his brother sat on his. The Hermes cabin was the most run down cabin of them all. With peeling paint and traps at every nook and cranny. The inside was worse, it was extremely overcrowded, filled with both Hermes children and kids who have yet to be claimed. Unfortunately, for some reason, whoever the kids' godly parent was didn't take the time to claim the kids as theirs. This could go on for months, even years. 

The reason why Hermes harbored so many unacclaimed campers was because Hermes himself was the god of travels. The cabin was a default for anyone who had yet to know who they were as a demi-god. Because of this, many bunkers and mattresses placed on the floor were given as a fatal attempt to give more people a place to sleep. Worse-case scenario, if they don't have enough people who have been claimed before new ones come in, they have no choice but to sleep on the floor.

Snow tried to coax the brothers out of performing one of their infamous pranks. This time, their target was the Demeter cabin. Snow can imagine the furious looks of the Demeter children, throwing poisonous plants at the Stolls in retaliation. Katie was the most fierce, she was known to have a deep hatred for the Stolls for always trampling and ruining her floras. 

Just as Travis was about to respond, the door to the cabin creaked open. Every eye landed on the new camper, who stood looking nervously inside. Annabeth was in front of him, looking like she wanted to be anywhere but where she was now. But it was Chiron who stood at the foot of the entrance that got everyone standing up and bowing in respect.

"Well, then," Chiron said. "Good luck Percy. I'll see you at dinner."

He galloped away. 

When Percy looked back into the cabin, everyone stopped bowing. They were now staring at him, sizing him up and down. Only Snow gave him a welcoming smile and a small wave, though Percy didn't reciprocate.

"Well," Annabeth prompted. "Go on." 

In response, Percy tripped walking into the entrance. There were some snickers from the campers, but they said nothing.

Annabeth announced, "Percy Jackson, meet cabin eleven." 

"Regular or undetermined." Someone spoke up.

"Undetermined." Annabeth said.

Everyone groaned at that while Snow winced, feeling sorry for everyone. The place was cramped as it is. 

"Now, now campers. That's what we're here for." A male voice spoke up. 

Everyone turned to look at the one that spoke. A tall and muscular guy, about nineteen. He had short-cropped sandy hair, wearing an orange top, cutoffs, sandals, and a leather necklace with five different coloured beads. While he wore a friendly smile, the scar that ran down from his right eye to his jaw was the only unsettling feature about him. Snow thought he looked like a villain with that scar. 

"Welcome, Percy. You can have the spot on the right floor, right about there." He pointed to a spot.

Snow could tell that Annabeth was blushing. Percy could too, cause he gave her a look.