40• Ranvi? Bhavya?

Start from the beginning

Rudy came to the hall and saw everyone waiting for him. He came and sat beside Anika while her other side was occupied by Om. Shivay Khanna and Gauri sat opposite to them. Om gestured Shivay to start. He took a long breath and looked at Anika, who nodded her head.

"We had decided that after our drama of fake angry and throwing her out, we will meet at the airport in the evening, and we will go to America until we solve the problem. But when i reached the airport, i didn't saw her. And one of the guard gave me a letter which was written by Anika." Shivay said looking at her, hurt visible in his eyes. She looked down in guilt.

"She had wrote in it that, she can't come with me to America as she is going somewhere else. Prinku, our Prinku was also with her. We had decided that me her and her brother will go to America. But in that letter she wrote that, our Prinku and her brother Ranveer love eachother. They were studying in the same university. On the day Prinku was coming back to OM to surprise us. But she got to know all these and thought that its real. So she took a promise that Anika won't tell me about their whereabouts until Prinku says. She thought that because of our fight, I'll neglect their love. And they left from there without informing me anything." Shivay said as his eyes got moisturised.

"But you told me that your sister was at LA for her further studies." Gauri asked.

"Yes i told you it, but what would have i replied you when you asked me about my sister? That i don't know where she is? That i am unable to find out my sister after being so powerful?" Shivay asked as his voice chocked. Gauri hugged him mumbling a sorry.

"Its okay baccha." He replied clearing his throat.

"I tried my best to make her understand that these all are fake. Me and Shivay didn't fought with eachother. But she was not listening to me. So i had to agree with her. We left to London." Anika completed the other part of the story, Shivay said.  Shivay continued.

"I tried my best to find them. But she used all her powers and hide their identity. I started to travel all over the world just to find them. You guys remeber i was travelling for one or another deal from one country to another?" All nodded their head.

"In that process i met Gauri. And she became my sister. I didn't knew that she is Anika's sister. Or else i would have found her long ago." Shivay said looking at Gauri who was already looking at him.

"After two years i got to know that Our Prinku and Ranveer died in an accident. But still i was unable to find their whereabouts." Shivay said as he looked straight into Anika's eyes.

"It was me who informed him about their death as an unknown. Our business rivals were behind us so we couldn't come infront. I had to keep our whereabouts secret. As you all know Ranvi is...." Rudy cut her inbetween.

"Bhabhi..." He called her inorder to stop her from saying further, eying Shivay, who rolled his eyes at him.

"He knows." Anika said shocking the clan except Shivay who nodded his head in agreement.

"But how?"

"When?"

"And how do you know that he knows it?"

It was Om, Rudy and Khanna's response respectively.

"I told you guys that one day Shivay came to my home, and hugged Ranvi emotionally. More than that, he hugged me thanking me. I was confused at first. But his look on Ranvi and the way he thanked me and his further behaviour towards her made my mind clear. And i knew that he got to know the things." Anika said and everyone looked at Anika and Shivay with wide open mouth and eyes.

"And about me finding about Ranvi... Actually, i had hired a Private Investigator secretly." Shivay said shrugging his shoulders.

"On the same day of the accident, i met Veer. He helped me and Gauri and he was with us, when we needed the support." Anika said looking towards Gauri who nodded her head.