I meet up with all of the guys at lunch. We sit outside, the same place as the other day. I sit in between North and Silas. These two seem to be the most affected by what happened and I feel awful. My food sits in front of me but I don't touch it. "Eat babygirl." North says and even though it is quiet, everybody turns their attention towards me.

"I'm not really hungry." I shake my head. The truth is I'm not hungry, my nerves are shaken up by everything that has happened and it is starting to hit me.

"You didn't eat breakfast this morning cupcake." Luke chastises quietly, but North hears him.

North's gaze hardens on me while everybody else watches in a curious way. "Why did you not eat breakfast?" He demands, and I tense. 

"I wasn't hungry North. I usually don't eat breakfast. It just isn't my thing." I say and when I look around at everyone else's faces, they are not happy with my answer.

"It is going to become and everyday thing." North decides and I have to grind my teeth to keep from letting out an annoyed remark.

"You can't demand what I do. I understand you care but I am not just going to listen to everything you say." I state confidently and I hear Luke chuckle while the others try to hide their smirks behind their hands.

Even though my last remark was clipped, North runs his eyes down my face. He seems to understand why I don't want to eat because he nods his head. Everyone else seems completely shocked but they go back to eating their lunches when North glares at them. Then he leans down and whispers so that only I can hear. "We're talking about this tonight Sang baby." I want to argue but he pins me with a stare and I know exactly what it means. Business.

North doesn't play around when it comes to eating and I don't really know why I thought that he would now. I am about to nod at his request when an announcement is played over the intercom speakers. "All students please report to the cafeteria. I repeat all students please report to the cafeteria." Even though we are sitting outside, we can all hear the announcement loud and clear.

We begin to pack our things up while all of the guys grumble. I begin walking towards the school and the boys quickly catch up. I basically get surrounded and I could be mad, but I feel safe like this. Protected.

We walk back to the cafeteria and I listen to the soothing voices of the guys. They might be grumbling and angry that we had to leave, but their voices still calm my nerves.

We all gather at the doors of the cafeteria and see that everybody else is looking towards the front where a woman is standing. "Now everybody please listen!" The cafeteria gets quiet and everybody focuses on the woman. "We have decided to have a winter dance!" There are roars from the crowd and even my guys seem excited, but I'm not. "We have new sponsors donating the the school and it is our plan to have everything ready by Friday evening." The crowd roars once again but this time it is out of anxiousness.

"That's not enough time!" One girl shouts and there are other shouts in agreement.

"I am sorry it is so late notice but there is nothing I can do about it. The dance will be Friday night from 9-12 pm. We look forward to seeing you all there!" The lady says and then walks off quickly, obviously trying to avoid more questions.

In an instant I hear girls talking about what kind of dress they are going to get. "My mom can take us! We can go this afternoon and get a dress. My mom knows people so we can get the good ones." One girl says quietly but she is right beside me so I hear it. A pain shoots through my chest but it isn't physical. I really wish my mom could take me dress shopping but I will never have that. It might make me selfish but I would trade a lot to have her be the mother I always wanted for just one day.