Trinity made it to class a few minutes later. The first thing she noticed was the big group of dancers piling in front of the door to read something. The closer she got, the more she could see the few sheets of papers plastered on door.

Those must've been the lists of the names of the dancer that made auditions.

Trinity smiled brightly. Her hope was up and down because she seen a lot of dancers walking away looking upset, some calling bullshit and cursing under their breaths. That couldn't have been good. But Trinity reminded herself that she was her own person with her own future.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry." Trinity said lightly, apologizing to some of the dancers she cut through eventhough they were a little bit taller than her.

"Pardon me." She mumbled, taking a few more steps until she was standing close enough to the papers.

Her eyes fall across every sheet until she reached the last names beginning with the letter "K".

Trinity looked further down to see her names, and of course she couldn't wait another second before she was looking to the side of the sheet to see if she had made the part or not.

But the minute she caught a glimpse, she kind of sort of wanted to just disappear on the spot.

Her smile immediately dropped and all hope was lost once she seen that she hadn't made the part.

For the first time in this entire week, her feelings had been hurt.

She couldn't help but slump her shoulders in disappointment and frown, backing away from the papers.

She tried her hardest to brush it off but it was extremely hurtful to know that she put so much of herself into auditioning just to not make the part.

That just goes to show that no matter how much you try, you can't be perfect for everything.

As trinity backed away, she bumped into someone else. She couldn't even fix her mouth to apologize. She didn't want to talk at all, actually.

"Hey girl, what's with the long face?" Tasha asked, nudging trinity.

When Trinity didn't say anything, Tasha looked at the sheet and then back at Trinity, quickly putting two and two together.

"Dammit...I'm sorry, ma." Tasha said, sounding as if she were genuinely sorry for trinity.

Trinity forced a smile, shaking her head. "It's fine...I think I'm gonna skip out on class today. I'm not feeling okay." Trinity said.

Tasha sighed. "Trin-"

"See you later, Tasha." Trinity quickly dismissed herself before cutting through the group of dancers and making her way back towards the dorms.

The entire way, she resisted the urge to cry and fought her tears with any strength she could muster up. It was hard to do so, but she put her all into it because in all honesty she was sick of looking weak...

______

"Girl fuck them trashy ass folks. They don't know what they missing out on!" Michelle said on the phone, fuming at the mouth because she was just as pissed as trinity was about her not making the part.